It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had no idea that this(video) was going on!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Was this BINGO, or a government voting procedure?

I see this at Bingo, you got a woman there with 20 cards, and then she does her neighbors cards at the same time, I guess the more cards you have the better chance you have of winning.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

These people pass or fail laws! but yet they don't even follow their own rules! WTF?

Watching this reminded me of the the Three Stooges -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d826e56fa0f.jpg[/atsimg]
The worst part about all this is that, in the final analysis, it's our fault.

We've elected all these fools. 'We the people' have put the 'foxes in charge of the henhouse.'

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'm going to include here a copy of an email I just sent to the Speaker of the Texas House of Representatives (Joe Straus) and my county's representative (Bryan Hughes).

I have just viewed an investigative report on some of the horribly dishonest practices that our legislators are participating in. I speak of the practice of legislators casting multiple votes by using the voting systems of absent legislators or even legislators that are simply slow on the draw. This is a travesty of democracy and I am absolutely sickened to have watched this happen. You people are the people that we send to the capitol in good faith to work on our behalf to ensure the smooth operation of our state. But then to find out that so many representatives lie and cheat to pass legislation they favor is simply disgusting. I am physically ill having watched this take place. Any faith I had ever had in the government is gone. There are rules against this in the Rules and Precedents of the Texas House, and it is YOUR responsibility to punish those who violate these rules. This is horribly disgusting and you should all be ashamed of yourself for allowing this sort of tripe to continue.

Reference: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-4-2009 by BriggsBU]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
AHhh..

I'm tired of seeing corrupt bull# like this in our government and corporations while regular citizens lose their jobs, houses and suffering in-general. Now I know those dirt bags don't care but I do.. I care because I am one. What can I do? What needs to be done. Who needs to see this?Assassinations and multiple murders of bad people seems to be the only way things are going to get done here. I wish everything would just come to a head already...

[edit on 11-4-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
video.google.com...

There is no such thing as democracy it's all a farce.

Above link is for a HBO Program

Votes in the trash (maybe yours).

How in sam hell do you think a individual as dumb as GWB got into the White House not once but twice.

"It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes" Stalin - dictator.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

He who is the fasted makes the laws! There is something dramatically wrong with this picture.

It appears contacting our representitives is almost worthless.

I wonder how honest the Electoral College is. It all seems rigged!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
S & F. Great albieght very disturbing video. I would personally like to be there for the next voting session with a paintball g^%. Everytime someone tried to reach for a voting button that was not theirs. POP.

I hope everyone who saw this video spreads it like crazy. I will email it to my local news stations (Chicago). To see if anyone wants to look into this further. CNN has been running the story about a woman who caught burgalers at hger house with her internet cameras for days non stop. Why wasn't this story on any national news??

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Really, we are just waking up to all this? Wow.
Better late than never I guess. What about the other 84%?
Do you all think they will ever realize this is not their country either?
I imagine its too late to do anything about it anyway.
And you all wonder why I picked this name?
Next we'll find out we are getting our future chopped up
into derivatives and sold overseas!

Ah, living in the land of the greed and home of the grave!
What uh shocker eh!
Star and flag!

Heres some comedy while we wait for sthtf! Wont be long now.
www.youtube.com...
If you dont like the truth or bad language, dont watch!

They dont care about you, at all, at all, at all!

[edit on 11-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by elston

Because the news media is controlled and edited.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
THANK YOU for posting this OP, this video pissed me off so much!!!! i had to repost it on all the social networks im a part of, thanks for sharing!!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
*shakes her head*

I can't honestly say it truly surpises me to see something like this going on. I can say that actually seeing it disgusts me. I don't live in Texas but it really makes me wonder what other states do crap like this as well? Probably all of them.

I think I'm going to forward this video to our local TV station and see if they would be interested in doing a similar investigative report on our local state government and their voting process. It would truly be interesting to see the results.

Edited to ad S&F for OP!

[edit on 11-4-2009 by cnichols]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cnichols
*shakes her head*
I don't live in Texas but it really makes me wonder what other states do crap like this as well?

Originally posted by BriggsBU
I'm going to include here a copy of an email I just sent to the Speaker of the Texas House of Representatives (Joe Straus) and my county's representative (Bryan Hughes).

Thanks C & Briggs, I watched the video, scanned through this entire thread quickly, and didn't realize (until your posts) that this video is about TEXAS, and not about Washington DC.

My impression from the other comments was that this was the USA Federal government at work. But that is not correct. The video is on the Texas State Legislator. Not the US Congress.

I think other people, not reading this thread carefully, might also make this same mistake.

FYI, Here is the URL to the Texas House of Representatives.

www.house.state.tx.us...

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Axial Leader]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
S&F, Alyosha, thanks. (Hi, I've been busy lately...hope all is well with you)

I'm not at all surprised or even dismayed by this...I've been pretty aware of how things get done around here for a long time. The same thing happens in Washington. The ruling class of this country has long thought that rules are for the "little people", not them. The problem is that the US doesn't allow the teaching of its own true history, and people are only aware of the mythology pushed by the oligarchy...nothing about the genocide, endemic corruption, vote-buying, land theft, foreign theft and exploitation, broken treaties and broken promises upon which this country was built. Most of the great fortunes and families of the US were built on exactly this sort of criminality.

For my part, I have begun a campaign against my senators, Boxer and Feinstein, by calling each of the regional directors of the Democratic party in California and informing them that both of those, *ahem*, persons have utterly lost my confidence, and by extension, so has their party. I explicitly inform them that their judgement and behavior over the past ten years has been abysmal, probably criminal, and at the very, very least, treasonous. I would prefer their arrest and execution, but I'd settle for their resignation and barring them from public appearances or speech. I've called Sacramento and begun exploring recall.

This problem is widespread, and destroys what little integrity the system had left after the Congress was unconstitutionally limited to its current size rather than expanding as the population grew, per the Founders' intent. We need a Reformation of this country, barring that, a revolution. Sad to say, the usual course of the histories that those who run this country don't read ends with the slaughter of themselves and their entire families by those they've betrayed and abused. I'd rather not go there, but if they refuse to change, then that's where it will eventually end up.

The times, they are achangin'....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
S and F for you!!

Amazing and sickening, they won't police themselves and blatantly break the laws, yet gosh forbid anyone else break a law they make.

The govt. officials of the world feel laws don't petain to themselves, just everyone else.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Great Find! Although I am not surprised by this and have suspected something along these lines for a while, I have never actually seen any evidence it was happening until now.

If you take a look at some of the laws that are passed one would most assuredly have to ask themselves if that many people could possibly support something so stupid. The end result of this is that the public either think their representatives are stupid or that they are all corrupt. It appears though that indeed there are many that are corrupt and that there may yet be some that are not. I am still undecided on the latter as they have to know what their voting record is and how they vote or would vote on certain matters.

It is even possible that they know and approve of others casting a vote for them and when their called out on their vote, they say something like "Well congress was given this 1500 page bill and only 6 hours to deliberate it and vote (bailouts/budget)."

Personally I don't know which if any are doing the right thing other than perhaps Paul and Kunichich (spelling?) so I just assume they are all corrupt and make them prove me wrong if possible.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

they send young men and women overseas to fight and die for profit

and"this" turns your stomach, funny

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
wow, im not surprised...

reaching across party lines has a new meaning now...

Not working together, but walking across the isle and hitting a button.

4th line...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

they send young men and women overseas to fight and die for profit

and"this" turns your stomach, funny

For profit? Where has our country gained any profit from the war in Iraq or Afghanistan? Last I checked out national deficit was growing by leaps and bounds. But surely you have something you can back this claim up with. Go on. I'm waiting.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Europe is ahead of USA. They now have a fingerprint scanner in the voting panel.

www.mediaterranee.com...
www.24heures.ch...
qc.news.yahoo.com...

Ain't that easy ??

[edit on 11-4-2009 by SilentRunning] can't run GoogleTranslate on those, sorry ....

[edit on 11-4-2009 by SilentRunning]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Maybe a little harsh but it does seem that the excesses of our times might require medieval strength tactics to correct. I don't feel so bad after reading your post, I thought that removing a finger would be about right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join