It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had no idea that this(video) was going on!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

You know what? I don't even live in the US and i'm both shocked and disgusted by what i've just witnessed!

I would say what i really feel here, but i don't think the moderators would let it through!

Bloody hell! What a disgusting, twisted, con job on not only the American people, but on the very fabric of democratic process!

I still can't believe they are so blatant about it either!

What IS going on with your politicians?! We have our problems with M.P.'s with their 'hands in the till', but that doesn't even start to compare with what those criminals are doing, in the open, in broad daylight, with not a single person lifting a finger to stop them.

You Americans REALLY need to sort your affairs out, and FAST. If they are doing this to you now, without fear or shame, imagine what they are capable of.

I wonder how much the Pharma companies are going to pay each of them to sell the young women of your country (well, you first - then the rest of us!) down the river?

UNBELIEVABLE. When i saw the thread title, i'll admit i thought yeah, yeah, year - has one of them said something he or she shouldn't have or something, i didn't imagine for a second i'd be seeing that!

You lot need to get a class action together, before all the judges are bought and paid for too. If the judiciary goes, that's it - you've had it.

You need to get rid of these criminals right now, or the US is sunk and i'll tell ya, after seeing that, there aren't going to be many lifeboats!.

Blimey! I'm genuinely shocked, and i consider myself pretty worldly!

Thanks for posting, i need a drink.

spikey.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What makes any of you think that you can just vote them out of office.
These folks are selected to be elected and it does not matter who you vote for, the result will be the same. Each one is as bad as the one before him.

It has always been that way. Where there is money, there is corruption.
Honest legislators with the welfare of the country and the people should be willing to volunteer their service for free. Taxes could pay their expenses only. And not vacations or other unneccary trips. And when their term is up, they should not be millionares with liftime pensions.

That current bunch in almost any state and certainly in DC could be put on trial for a number of counts and most could be executed for their crimes against the people as well as against the country.

It is they who have set up all of our current problems and then they offer the solutions; i.e. Patriot Act, surveilance cameras, phone & internet snooping etc. They have invited the so-called terrorists in and then punish all of us looking for them.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am calling my representative and telling him if he does this I will come to his office and yell at him!!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bootsnspurs33

Nice try lackey.

Now slither away there's a good shill.

They are all voting multiple times, each of them trying to vote at the same position FFS!

What, the absentee has asked ALL of them to vote for him or her did they??! They get twenty odd votes each then do they?

Better try harder than that pal.

spikey.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Speechless.

Second line for being totally speechless.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This story is so liberal it makes me sick. At least she wasn't voting 50 times for herself like ACORN was doing for Obama in the last election. I'm glad they are pushing for photo IDs to vote. Now if they only would make people pass a test before they voted to ensure they actually know what they are voting for, I'd be able to sleep at night with what is going on in America.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
I am calling my representative and telling him if he does this I will come to his office and yell at him!!

Good idea.

And while your at it, you may want to ask him why the hell he's not doing anything to stop it?!

spikey.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Boy what will these stars do when starving masses are climbing into their mansions looking for food if it where to disappear from the store shelves thanks to the banker bailouts?

My guess would be they wouldn't be asking you to go vote.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbabuddha

The starving masses will be too weak or too ill to do anything about it. Their well fed private armies will see you off no sweat i'd expect.

This should be a criminal matter, not one of simply saying i'll vote for someone else. These 'people' need to be held to account and now.

spikey.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Anyone ever think that it might be a case of "Hey, I gotta go take a dump, will you vote this way for me".
Anyone check to see if the person doing the extra voting was voting the way the other person would have voted?
I know it sounds naive to suggest that maybe there isn't anything going on other than having the guy that sits next to you push the button, voting the way you ask, while you go to the bathroom or grab some lunch.
I think the media is making it seem far more sinister than it really is.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriggsBU

This is my state that they are discussing in this and I have to say that I am absolutely outraged. This is flagrant dishonesty. I'm so angry that I can not see straight. I'm going to write a rather heated letter to my representative, not that I think it will do any good.

This is just disgusting. It makes me want to tear my hair out that they would do things like this. It completely goes against the spirit of democracy. If someone isn't there to cast their vote when the vote comes up, then they should be marked as absent and abstaining for the vote.

The contemptible wench they interviewed says that things like this have to be done of necessity? That's absolute BS. Several of the illegitimate votes that were cast in the video weren't for people who weren't there, but were for people who simply didn't press their button fast enough.

And even if the person is there, they should not have other people voting on their behalf. If they aren't there, then they should simply be marked as not present and abstained as I mentioned earlier. I'm going to have to investigate to see what can be done about this, but I wager it's not much. For my part, I'm going to try and get this message out to as many people as I know.

LOL, You are going to write a letter. Like those weaklings in the 3rd floor balcony... Oh My, I'm so scared of what they might do (!?!?) Spitting on people or legislators might be a misdemeanor or criminal.

I would have thrown my drink and popcorn at them on the spot.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In My Opinion:

Here's the thing... When I was much younger, I calculated my taxes based on the current tax rates and found that if I claim 3 exemptions it would come out even at the end of the year. (or really close)

Even though I was liable for $1200 Federal for the year. (as you can tell it was long ago).

Well, when tax day came I did a 1040EZ and found they owed me around $50. So, I didn't file ... Keep the change, bro.

Well, years later I went to get a loan and they said I had a lien. Since I had moved to a different county, now there were 2 liens on my credit. 1 per county.

I filed my taxes for the year they claimed I owed $1,200 but had paid $1250... again this was years ago... I waited for my refund for awhile that never came.

I went straight to the Fed Tax offices in Oakland CA even though it was 50 miles for me. And I pounded on the counter "give me my $50 back and I want it now! You put $1,200 lien on my credit in 2 counties" (tax liens look really bad) Would anyone do that these days? Too scared? What are they going to do? They owe ME money. They are withholding it. Are they going to get the cops? Why? Screaming at them in person isn't breaking any laws. If you show them that you are being reasonable.

She talked to her supervisor and wrote me the check and gave a "release of lien" so that I could forward that to the reporting agencies.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Everyone is so scared these days. Like Holder said; "America is a bunch of cowards" (whether it's discussing racial matters or anything.

Stupidest people take anger out on others where it's not deserved. Get angry at those that deserve it. They are begging you to get mad at them.

Do you think that legislators aren't begging people to get mad at them. Else they are laughing all the way to the bank.

EDIT: Italics overflow

[edit on 4·11·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
WARNING : The U.S. Federal Government may be hazardous to your health.

Obama the puppet King of America, his grand troupe of corrupt politicians, and the "elite" self-centered scum of the Illuminati would like you to help STOP THEIR DANGEROUS AGENDA, by spamming the Internet with the following important message:

“The Obama Deception” (www.youtube.com... )

[edit on 11-4-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

You know what? I don't even live in the US and i'm both shocked and disgusted by what i've just witnessed!

I would say what i really feel here, but i don't think the moderators would let it through!

Bloody hell! What a disgusting, twisted, con job on not only the American people, but on the very fabric of democratic process!

I still can't believe they are so blatant about it either!

What IS going on with your politicians?!

OK, don't want to pick on you, but this has got to end.

IT IS NOT JUST AMERICA!!!

This goes on in Britain too!!!

And god knows where else, we are the 'pinnacle' (makes you want to cry don't it?) of democracy, most other 'democratic' nations base there own system on ours!

As that idiot couple of posts back mentions, it's called 'proxy voting', and it is an accepted part of politics.

Please, this is to all of you, not just Americans (Although, Americans in general are more prone to it as they have been bombarded since child hood to see America as the expanse of the world, even international news is Amerocentric.) this is not just America's problem.

Again, not singling you out, I see this on threads all over the show here, from an NWO, to 911 conspiracies to the abuse of governments power.

This is an international problem.

EMM

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Def a conspiracy... the whole entire thing was mass edits and payed off people to make this $$

I mean I'll Gaurentee you that if my Rep Voted on something (He was there to vote it !!) Its directly on .gov website and in his profile. If you disagree You are required to give me proof to back your claim vs the websites. Website and global news is the holy grail of Truth/Fact.

and even if he was somehow did not put in his vote for him.. There is no charges made against the person who did it for them !! Yet again further fact why my rep voted that !

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Now we know why the people who write the laws and vote on them would like to take away our weapons.

Couldn't take the risk of allowing someone to give them what they deserve.

That video was obscene,it made a mockery of the very job that they do.

Time to tell them all to go to hell.

And then send them there.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hmmm you would think the person frauding a vote for others would be in serious trouble. But ...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

they send young men and women overseas to fight and die for profit

and"this" turns your stomach, funny

Well because I didn't comment on anything having to do with sending troops overseas, I'm not sure how exactly you came to that conclusion? Title of therad not being " they're sending troops overseas" or something of that sort. As well I don't think there's anything "funny" about this particular video.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bootsnspurs33
Are you serious or is this a joke,has no one ever heard of proxy voting? That's where a person or group of people who are not going to be able to be present ask other's to vote for them,it allows them to be some where different and still have their vote count. It's part of parlimentry procedure in political and business dealings,this reporter either knows this or she is an example of the lack of educated people leaving our universities and starting jobs they are NOT qualified for. It also shows how uneducated many of those who posted on this topic are.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like... oh nevermind, really I'm sure that if thats it it was then it wouldn't have been run a a local news broadcast implying misconduct after all wouldn't that be defamation of character?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ohh and forgot to add. Surely if this type of thing ever did happen.. The people overseeing it at the front of the room would defenetly be disgusted and put a stop to it!

So clearly this cannot happen in Congress, Britian, England, U.N. and so on down the list cause the Camera's do not lie, and the people for seeing the establishment would show utter signs of contempt. So clearly without a doubt What we do not see behind the cameras is meaningless. cause this type of activity is impossible to occur.

Thanks for understanding that what you dont see is irrelavent and the .gov sites are guarrenteed to be perfect in accountability.

Edit - dam and forgot and there is no way that over half the attendance of our reps to be "missing" apon voteing in new laws.. This is absurb sure there is the chance of 2 people or so at max but how rare could that ever be?!!?!?!?!?! Conspiraies are all alike .. baseless without logic.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Bldrvgr]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It's funny Donna said they don't break for lunch or go to the bathroom... my only question is where the # is everyone then? I can't believe she even tried to defend it and on top of that I'm pretty surprised this made it past the censors...

BTW, Hollywood, I didn't vote and it did not, in fact, make a difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join