It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Jumping

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything about this around, so i thought id make a thread about it,

Quantum Jumping

www.quantumjumping.com...

Some guy called Burt Goldman thinks he can jump through dimensions, gaining knowledge and expierience from each self from each dimension.

Sounds abit odd, i was researching something to do with Astral Projection and found this.
I was reading through it all and thinking it was proper cool, when i got to the bottom and saw the $97 price tag.

Im getting some free audio books or some stuff like that on download, so ill see what its like.

Probably BS, but don't knock it 'till you've tried it eh.

Anyone gonna try it out?

Jacob

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I just found that the other day and was seriously thinking of trying it. The price is a bit steep but seems like alot of information . I will post results if any.. if nothing else new info on multidimensionality which I totally believe is possible .. with the right key.. I hope this is it !

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yeah, keep us posted on your results

And there is a 365 days money back if it doesn't "change your life"
But that could be anything from taking 10mins out of your day to listen to it

But there's only one way to find out...

Jacob

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Its not really a secret, and especially you don't have to pay for such knowledge, its actually very common in old Sanskrit texts, you get those freely on the internet.
Its all about self awareness, meditating, yoga and being unified with nature. Those steps open new gateways to other dimensions/planes.
It is said that there is a higher being, and you as a person in this reality are just a small fraction of this higher being. Self awareness means to get in touch with this higher being, which at the end shows all your different selves in all those endless dimensions.
Its time consuming, a task for live the get access to those other selves, but its a step in the right direction, and with each step you take you gain more wisdom and knowledge of this infinite multiverse and everything beyond.

But as I said, its not something you can do instantly, and paying 97$ is a complete ripoff.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

You say its in Old Sanskrit texts?
In that case, ill research it, have a look around for some.
If you've got any links, they'd be nice

He says it's like a more powerful and amazing form of Astral Projection.
Except you can take/learn things from it.
Like "enter" a different dimension, knowing nothing about say, ping pong, but come out knowing alot, and being really good at it. You have learnt the skill from a different self, who is interested in ping pong.

Interesting stuff

Jacob

[edit on 10/4/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Indeed, very interesting stuff!

Well I encourage you to take a deep look into the Mahabharata and the Bhagavad Gita, they go into great detail and show many ways to get in touch with your higher self and to learn about spirituality in general.
I use their teachings in every moment of my life, and I have grown a lot since I first discovered this old wisdom that goes back 5000 years.
It takes a lot of research and more than one read to understand the complexity behind those studies, and after all, behind nature.

The possibilities of the spirit are endless, nothing is impossible, absolutely nothing, and you will see the more you progress, the more gateways will open and your perception will become more lucid. You will be in touch with the collective consciousness!

Yes, there is no limit to what you can learn in an instant!

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
well looking at your display picture OP i just thought i would let everyone knwo that i just had major deja vu
i am inclined to say that this is another guy out to make money from gullible people on the internet
i don't want to spoil the parade but imo i would save my money

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bfitz92
well looking at your display picture OP i just thought i would let everyone knwo that i just had major deja vu
i am inclined to say that this is another guy out to make money from gullible people on the internet
i don't want to spoil the parade but imo i would save my money

for some people 97 dolars is nothing ... so, they wont have a problem in given a try ...

for me, I just think its impossible, I wont even try ...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1
I just found that the other day and was seriously thinking of trying it. The price is a bit steep but seems like alot of information . I will post results if any.. if nothing else new info on multidimensionality which I totally believe is possible .. with the right key.. I hope this is it !

Hahaha, even though you most likely won't try it out and post back here.. it's still interesting.

I don't think I'd have the motivation to keep on reading and stay with it. I procrastinate too much.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What's the problem with paying $97 for a product? Just because it's a self-help product?

Anyway, I've been reading about Burt Goldman in the past month. He has a website in which he shows the results from using quantum jumping. He claims to have learned painting, singing, photography and other stuff using quantum jumping.

www.burtsart.us...

Quantum jumping is contacting your parallel selves who are already masters at any skill you want to have, and acquiring their skills. It could be painting, singing, sports, educational skills etc...

It's similar to borrowed genius and the methods mentioned in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 180attoseconds

You mean '___'.

'___' is the most powerful psychedelic drug out there, next to Salvia Divinorum.
People who took the drug report meeting ET's, discovering new worlds and planes of existence. '___' is nothing compared to '___', even though a '___' trip only lasts for a minute, the perception of time might be influenced and one minute can seem like an hour.
Its also the substance that is released in the brain when one dies or when one enters a deep dream phase.

Please do not take this drug, it is dangerous!

A few people can naturally release '___' in their brain, thus having spiritual and enlightening experiences.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

thats it!!! '___'!!

this is what most users claim to have seen, amazing because users from diff parts of the globe from diff times w/ diff experiences claim to have seen the same "beings", its pretty wild

fractal elves, self-transforming machine elves
en.wikipedia.org...

back to OP, i read somewhere that in quantum level, stuff can travel faster than light and/or can exist in multiple places at once.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I love these threads. My fellow ATSers making the stack of books needing read even deeper, and I'm grateful.

This subject is of great interest to me. I personally believe it's possible to actually shift your consciousness to other diminsions when your time in this one is abruptly halted or ended.

I have a silly example. I was once out in the middle of a lake on a diving board as a child. Upon my approach for diving, my leg slipped and I fell. At this moment, time seemed to stand still. I could see my leg was sticking through some bars and had time not slowed, I would surly have had a compound fracture and possibly died as I was the only one out on the lake. The whole experience was 'matrix' like. Seeing my leg between the bars, time slowing, I was able to extract my leg and save myself.

This whole 'time slowing' makes me wonder if I shifted in diminsions. I can't chalk this up to adrenline because the slipping was so fast there was no time for panic.

I will be adding the suggested reading to my long list. Thanks again for the information. I also love hearing others experiences. If not for the drug policy on ATS, I might be able to expand a bit on some of these other theories. But, I like my avatar not having one of those trendy 'warn' tags.

Great day all!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 180attoseconds

Yes, I heard that each Atom out there contains the same information, no matter where you are in the multiverse.
In other words it contains "the source" of all and everything, so "all that is" is everywhere! Amazing thought, unimaginable, but a familiar and plausible theory.
And I have the theory that the mind is able to travel anywhere, when it understands the very simple structure of the multiverse. So simple that we cant get our heads around it, a doom loop. ....for now....

It also interests me a lot hearing the experiences of my fellow kind! There is much more to discover, and it will be infinite!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

i think what youre getting at is the idea that our thoughts could somehow travel.

interesting, but first, we have to identify what our thoughts are.

i mean, are thought just electrical impulses created by the brain, forever stuck in our heads? or are they quantum stuff that somehow able to travel outside our brains? can our thoughts be projected like sound, like when we talk to ourselves?

interesting stuff

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I especially like the idea of learning new skills from other selves in different dimensions.

If you think about it, if you're really good at something now, you, from a different dimension, might come and learn the thing you're good at from you, without you even realising.
Woa, thats confusing.

Don't think about it too much, it's starting to hurt

I've always liked the idea of being able to leave your body, through differnt planes and dimensions.
If anyone does this, be sure to post results on here.

I'd love to try it, but im only a student and don't have much money

Thanks,
Jacob

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i really doubt the idea that our minds can somehow travel through other dimensions. i think that out of body experiences is just the brain tricking you or an over active brain.

also when people say other dimensions, i think they mean parallel universes, like the ones in comics and scifi programs. other dimensions isnt like that.

there are still lots of stuff to discover thou.

like example, those poets and philosophers used to ponder what thoughts are. like do they go to the world of ideas or something.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 180attoseconds
i really doubt the idea that our minds can somehow travel through other dimensions. i think that out of body experiences is just the brain tricking you or an over active brain.

Why?

Apparently there is a distinct difference to OBEs (out of body expieriences) and dreaming, or your brain playing tricks.
But i guess you can never really say that until you've had one.
I personally haven't but i try things like AP now and then.
Jacob

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 180attoseconds

also when people say other dimensions, i think they mean parallel universes, like the ones in comics and scifi programs. other dimensions isnt like that.

there are still lots of stuff to discover thou.

like example, those poets and philosophers used to ponder what thoughts are. like do they go to the world of ideas or something.

hm, I do believe our soul can be used as an vehicle, and in fact, we do use this vehicle every day when we dream unconsciously or consciously.

I also believe that our perception is playing tricks on us, not our inner cosmos or mindfulness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join