It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Jumping

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Why do people need to pay? Why do you need to pay for school? For water? For a concert?

When people offer their product or services they deserve to be paid for it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Why do people need to pay? Why do you need to pay for school? For water? For a concert?

Only if the s*** works, in all those cases, well, they do not work. Well excepting the concert of course cuase music is awesome, and the water really isn't worth the money, you'd probably get better water if you jusr took the time and set up a well, education especially public is an epic fail!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Not to mention that this guy pretty much ripped off the Silva System, to be honest I am surprised that he wasn't sued for it. He is simply exploiting an easily exploitable market.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

In my teens and early 20s, I was a terrible skeptic and depressive about life in general. But after 10 years of a recurring, haunting dreams, I tried to ignore with great difficulty and mishaps, I realized there was something trying to send me a message. It took me another 20 years of soul-searching about the meaning of life, and research on many diverse topics for the dreams to change completely, and to realize that our universe and reality is made up of indestructible energy at the subatomic level, and that there definitely a higher intelligent order to a god-force in the univers. I bought Quantum Jumping because after I'd discovered an interest in physics and spirituality, as well as motivational topics, it combined so much of what I had been reading into something I could actually use for personal growth!!! I feel it's the most effective tool I've had in a long time -- the meditation exercises are rather hypnotic, and if it brainwashes me into believing in myself then more power to it! Very amazing things have happened to me since then. Anything is possible if you access your potential at the "alpha" brain wave state...the only things holding our selves back from who we want to be is limited only by what we believe.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

In my teens and early 20s, I was a terrible skeptic and depressive about life in general. But after 10 years of a recurring, haunting dreams, I tried to ignore with great difficulty and mishaps, I realized there was something trying to send me a message. It took me another 20 years of soul-searching about the meaning of life, and research on many diverse topics for the dreams to change completely, and to realize that our universe and reality is made up of indestructible energy at the subatomic level, and that there definitely a higher intelligent order to a god-force in the univers. I bought Quantum Jumping because after I'd discovered an interest in physics and spirituality, as well as motivational topics, it combined so much of what I had been reading into something I could actually use for personal growth!!! I feel it's the most effective tool I've had in a long time -- the meditation exercises are rather hypnotic, and if it brainwashes me into believing in myself then more power to it! Very amazing things have happened to me since then. Anything is possible if you access your potential at the "alpha" brain wave state...the only things holding our selves back from who we want to be is limited only by what we believe.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

It is possible that your thoughts are not really "just" in your head...physicists know that electrons do not simply circle the nucleus in the way we think, electrons disappear and reappear, jumping around the nucleus of an atom and even appear simultaneously in different places! This allows for the possibility of infinite parallel universes.

Anyone who thinks that parallel universes are not possible is stuck in our three-dimensional existence, an archaic Newtonian view of physics...the other interesting thing is that all energy is indestructible, think of the subatomic level.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It is very simple. Every time you have to make a choice, you split. You do whatever it is both ways. The other you goes on with his or her life and the next time s/he makes a choice splits again. This you also keeps splitting. And when anyone else makes a choice, you split again. There are zillions of you out there now, and will be zillions of zillions before you go to sleep tonight. When one of you dies, his/her personality/soul/chakra, whatever you call it, merges back into the one nearest to it. No matter how many times you split, eventually all of you are going to be dead of old age if nothing else. When the last one dies, it has the chakrai of all of the previous yous. So you will go into the next world having done everything that it is possible to do. It is thought by some that if you kill yourself, you are cut off from the other yous, maybe forever, but that is a matter of conjecture.
When you merge into one of your other selves, that person's reality is the major portion of combined you's memories, it has the memories stored in the brain, but remember, the last split was probably only nanoseconds before you died. One of you died, the other didn't. The you that did merged into the one that didn't. You are usually going to think, "Wow, that was a close call."
And that is one of the reasons that older people are confused. They have the memories of all the other ones that have died and merged into them. And that is why they remember things that happened when they were young so much better than what happened yesterday. There are a lot of them that remember what happened in 6th grade. Maybe only one of you met your new home health aide yesterday, but 50 of you died and merged into you. They didn't meet her. The Home health agency also had a choice to make regarding who to assign to you and there were three candidates. Some of them/you met a home health aide named Rosita from San Juan, and some met a home health aide named Leroy from East St. Louis, and you/you met an older aide named Betty O'Reilly from across town. And that's why your children think you need to be put in a home, when you apparently can't even remember what color and sex your home health aide is. They will think that you could open your door to anybody.

No, I can't prove any of this. But you can't prove anything else about quantum physics either.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Found some more information that is very similar to Quantum Jumping:

Manif esting Secrets - Can One Simple ‘Brain Hack’ Permanently Quadruple Your Manifesting Results?

The article describes the method used to attain the skill/identity of another person by mentally putting on their head and seeing yourself as them.

It's described in more detail in the last pages of this e-book (of the same author)

www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

That is just creepy!!! First there was stalking, then there was cyber stalking, then there was remote viewing stalking, now there's what... mind stalking? What would it be called?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Try it out... You might like it...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Jacob it works i jumped and found my higher self, she has a beautiful life and home. she is wealthy unlike me and I even saw my son, he was bigger then my son though and she told me he is very much into his health and school work also unlike my son, her son does not eat the junk food my son eats and he works out too.

It was just amazing I feel like im going crazy but it works.

I mainly went to ask about money and success for my current business, so she told me so much I feel like I may start to do this on a regular basis to gain more info and knowledge. I had a dream about a year ago now when my aunt died, and in the dream I spoke to my aunt i asked her what she came for she said to give me a message I said what that I had the power to heal, I said heal but how... she then told me your hands the power is in your hands. I have since wanted to work with natural healing of some kind maybe helping people who have poor blood circulation or something to do with legs.

But when I jumped myself told me as we were talking about a lot of things that her hands could heal I said oh wow amazing, but prove it, she said ok what would you like me to do, I said I have a problem with my knee its been stiffing up on me every morning in the cold and it really hurts. She said ok... she came over and ran her two hands over my knee she was saying you do it like this you have the power too she told me to just rub my hands a short distance away from the painful area and hold them there, then slowly move closer and closer to the knee, I have not checked this stuff out yet and I dont know anything about healing hands or anything so I am going to go and look all this stuff up also, but anyway by the third stroke she then laid both her hands on to my knee and held them there for a min, I of course just smiled as if yea right... LOL

so then we started taking about how she has so much and I have nothing and her husband who is also my husband is so nice when mine is not, she then told me its in you, I said how she said you have to forgive, because my husband has done some pretty hateful things to me over the years and she just kept telling me I had to forgive, so I said but I dont know how I have tried and he just does more hateful things over and over and she told me that I had to and that I could by just doing it just forgive it and keep forgiving it. Of course I thought that was dam near impossible so I will have to see and of course get some more visits under my belt LOL.

so then I came out of my meditative state and was a bit scared to get out of bed because I did this early in the morning before I got out of bed, well finally I got up I was afraid my knee was going to really hurt it hurts bad in the am but to my shock it has not hurt me all day this stuff works nobody needs to pay for this its in us we have it we just gotta learn how to tap into it.

amazing...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
okay, i was hoping to see some evidence of weather or not it worked. preferably from someone who tried it. but instead i get a bunch of nay sayers who have not tried it or have any evidence it works or doesn't work. In other words, no real good post. Aren't we supposed to be open minded on here? But there are some people, whose entire post, was "its a rip off" and offer no evidence as to why. Well, i am financially in a bad way, but when i get on my feet, financially speaking, i'm gonna try it and let ya know what happens.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GJIML

yeah, i would love to download someones work for free, but kickasstorrents.com cost money. please stop advertising your links here.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

I just watched the guy and I would be pissed to beat the band if I came back from the experience and subsequently began painting like a psychologically challenged 3 year old. I could paint better with a broom up my ahhh noose. Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

How about quantum slipping? I'm looking for a thread to post in at the moment in order to report some suspicious activity that my mom and I have been experiencing that seems to indicate timeline slips, not on purpose.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join