It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Colmes On Bilderberg: "More power to em!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Alan Colmes On Bilderberg: "More power to em!"

www.propagandamatrix.com

Friday, April 10, 2009
Alan Colmes is asked about Bilderberg and says "more power to 'em."

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Alan Colmes should be well-aware of the occultists & world-bankers, who've attended the Bilderberg meetings. After all, he works for them, every day.

And he talked about them live on-air with Mark Dice, a year ago.

Alan Colmes: Bilderberg Group a Conspiracy Theory - TheResistance Channel

More power to you & your loved-ones. The days of those tyrants will end, as soon as righteous men & women attack & defeat them.

www.propagandamatrix.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sounds like he took lessons from Bill O'Reilly, he's pretty pro at interrupting and acting like a jackass.

I had to keep reminding myself that I wasn't listening to Bill, but that didn't stop me from wanting to punch my moniter.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've just lost what respect I've had for Alan Colmes.

It's obvious they're negotiating behind closed doors. I highly doubt that they're meeting secretly and just discussing things.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I know what both of you mean. The government & their shills are lying to the public, as usual. They want to control our minds.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Misery, death and chaos to them.

And Alan Colmes. 'Nuff said.

The wannabe rulers of the Galaxy could be trapped in their burning Hotel Room screaming for help and I'd grab a box of popcorn and watch unabashedly.

There's never a need to show remorse to people who have been treating the entire world as their personal ATM machine since the 1950's.

[edit on 10/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Maybe he should read a few books about it before he claims to be an expert.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Seems like Alan Colmes is right about the Logan Act. We've been misinformed about what it actually is.

Government officials are fully within their right to meet with representatives of foreign government as long as they are not negotiating with them.

I can think of a couple of conspiracy videos that were wrong on this issue.

I've learned something from the enemy!

EDIT; I've just read Frank35's post. It is quite possible that they are in fact "negotiating" with each other, (albeit unofficially) that'd be almost impossible to prove. Videos such has Alex Jones' Endgame say that they are not allowed to "meet" which appears to be completely untrue. Jones seem to imply that by the very act of being present at the meeting, they could be brought up on charges under the Logan Act.

Seems like Colmes was well-prepared for the question. Many it's a common question on the program.

[edit on 12/4/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Seems like Colmes might me spreading disinfo himself:

text of Logan act (from wiki)

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(emphasis mine)

Looks like conspiracy theorists are right after all! The text is clear and Colmes is most probably lying. From my reading, it appears US Bilderburgers can't even email members of foreign government, let alone meet face to face.

Anyone more familiar with law as it applies to the Logan Act?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

The key part is 'foreign governments' or 'agents of foreign governments'. Bilderberg attendees do not represent their governments , they are there as private individuals. If you believe that a US citizen attending a Bilderberg conference is not representing the US government and is, in fact, acting contrary to its interests, then it would be sensible to infer that the other attendees are acting in the same way in respect to THEIR governments.
As I read it, in order for the Logan act to be appropriate here, some of the Bilderbergers would have to be representing their government in an official capacity. This requires a new CT, with the Bilderberg group being controlled by a foreign government. Probably not Belgium. . . .

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Yep, they are not representatives, they are invited to attend in an unofficial capacity.

Tony Blair and Dubya were both invited to attend before being elected.

IMO there is no doubt whatsoever, that they are negotiating and making plans - the only grey area is if the plans are nefarious or simple agreement to co-operate on certain issues.

However, if the Rockefellers and people of the "calibre" of Murdoch are invloved, I would lean more to the side of nefarious.

The G20 summit was just further proof of this.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Tony Blair did attend in 1993, in Greece IIRC. I haven't seen any evidence that Dubya ever attended. Indeed it doesn't seem like the kind of thing he'd have been interested in when he was a governor.

new topics

top topics

join