It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm scared to listen to MUSIC!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't know what made me ask google whether Rihanna was a witch or not. But I did. I always suspected her of being mystical. I have never practiced anything like that myself but I have run into things like this many times from childhood. Something in Rihanna's eye just told me she was not normal. After typing "Is Rihanna a witch?" in the search bar.. I found out about the illuminati and have been researching it ever since. After researching it I am beggining to think I am also a puppet! Since I can remember I have always wanted to be a star. Before I could even talk.. people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I'd point at the T.V. I didn't even have sufficient brain power to remember what happened during a t.v. show much less be in one. I have always been spacey.. I start day dreaming out of nowhere.. alot.. even my baby picture... I was looking away from the lense as if I was daydreaming...and I always listen to music even when there isn't any music on I hear music in my head most of the time. It's like I have a soundtrack in my head.... I'm also ALWAYS in the mirror and I have personalities.. well defense mechanisms I call them. I use them depending on how I feel. It's not like I can't controll the personallities.. I do them on purpose. I have names for them and everything. But I never looked at these traits and habits as bad things I always thought that these are the little things that made me a star.... little did I freakn' know.

BE CAREFUL PEOPLE.

I'm not going to say any names but... there are artists that I absolutely did not care for at first... that for some reason now I can't get enough of.. and it makes me wonder if they cheated to get the fame they sought after. I don't want to say I'm freaking out or anything.. but I'm scared to listen to music. AND THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO FEELS LIKE THEY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MUSIC. If I listen to anything right now it can't be secular because I don't want to be influenced anymore. This world.. especially AMERICA sort of forces us into this path. We have to "get in where we fit in" and "fake it to make it" and we are sort of brought up believing that nice guys finish last. I have personally made the decision to be more careful with my choices in life and that doesn't mean I'm going to be paranoid about everything.. it just means that whatever God says goes and him leading me to this information means that my grandmother was right in telling me that the industry was unholy. Everything I hoped for and wanted my whole life was a huge lie.. and now I feel like I have to start from scratch.... I'M SCARED TO LISTEN TO MUSIC.. ME? AFRAID OF MUSIC I LOVED SO MUCH?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fashunaddykt

i literally listen to every type of music, and to say that's it's influenced me is a lie ... the only stuff that really influences me is that nature music, helps me find inner peace ... but when i'm listening to rap i.e. lil wayne, c-murder and they talk about killing, robbing, and drug related stuff it doesn't make me feel obliged to go out and do those things ...

i find music as an escape from everything personally ... in your case it seems you must treat music like people should treat a video game ... keep the things discussed in them, and played out separate from your life ... there's no reason to be scared of music imho ... it's one of the few things people have left to kind of get away from it all ...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Music is far from video game to me. Especially now. I look at music a whole new way now. It's not even just about the music. Some of these artists cheat to get ahead and they do un-thinkable un imaginable stuff. Some of them are just singing songs that someone else wrote, or making up stories... they temselves may not even feel that way.. but they are advertising for the youth to see and preparing them to for the times ahead. Which is all the illuminati needs them to do. You may think the music is not influencing you but it is. You proved my point when you said nature music makes you feel at peice with yourself...You can't tell me that you don't feel like a lil thug when you bumpin wayne or c murda. Music has a very deep spiritual effect on people. The mood it puts you in whether you want to kill someone or not is something to think about. Do your research on the illuminati and the freemasons. The sexual, violent, and out right strange nature of music nowadays is a little erie... and once you start doing research the peices start to fall together. And it makes sense..... I think I will eventually listen to music again. But lately I've been turned off by it.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Search ATS, I think Rihanna's under her umbrella...aye! aye! aye! was pegged as an Illuminati overture.

Please watch this and laugh, I promise you will and it will make you have faith in music again

www.youtube.com...

Laughing is serious business when you must break the sad seriousness of life, this is my solemn plucky-vow.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I'm a musician.
You can google my name.

I'm not by any means popular; most of my music is heavy metal. I make it, because I like it. It's a hobby. I have no dreams of becoming a rock star.

I'm a dad, with a great fulfilling career. My music provides me with an avenue of expression/release. As I'm sure it does for most musicians. I can understand that in a world of deception, even music can become the enemy.

Maybe commercialized musicians have other motives, but I doubt it is the musicians themselves. It would be the people behind the curtain. Most musicians get their start by looking for avenues to express themselves, and have a love of music. They put two and two together.

What I'm saying is, there are countless sites featuring and hosting amateur musicians, and they have no other motives, but to entertain with their expressions. Check them out, much less intimidating than "commercialized" music. And some are much better.

It just seems to me, that it is a shame that someone would not want to listen to music anymore, especially when they love it.

If you want some sites to check out, most of the ones I post my music on are great for any genre you prefer. Or U2U me, and I can recommend some.

Don't let the music die. It is an escape for both musician and listener.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Here is that thread

Rihanna Umbrella is this song masonic or somehting?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't mean to scare you more. My bad.

Here is a song that might uplift you, turn the volume down, the recording/audio is not so great.

Here is an excerpt if you do not wish to clicky on the linky...

Don't like to think too much, it makes me think too much, It keeps my mind on my mind Don't wanna see too much, it makes me see to much Sometimes i'd rather be blind All the things that they're saying & doing When they pass me by just fills me up with noise It overloads me I wanna disconnected myself Pull my brain stem out and unplug myself I want nothing right now, i want to pull it out Yeah, i want to pull it out, yeah I wanna break it all down, hey, i wanna pull it out Yeah, yeah, disconnect myself, disconnect myself I wanna see it go down, yeah, disconnect myself

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
"One good thing about music, when it hits...I feel no pain. So hit me with music...hit me with music yeah."- Trench Town Rock, by Bob Marley

There is some scary music out there. I have heard something about the guy who started Virgin records being involved with the occult. Not sure about Rhianna though.

There probably are reasons why musical freedom is not encouraged like it should be. Radio really sucks nowadays. Music that should be being exposed is replaced by monotonous fluff that gets drilled into the consciousness of pre-teens and drug addled adults living their teenage years vicariously through classic rock. That is why I make my own music, and only listen to what I want to listen to. I do not leave it up to the radio. Because of this I love everything from Thelonious Monk to Slayer, Bueno Vista Social Club to the Violent Femmes. I have always felt this way about music since I first started playing.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I saw that thread weeks ago. Everyone should visit www.illuminati-news.com it has alot of information that will explain why I wrote my original post.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't listen to music..

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bad man incorporated
I'm a musician.
You can google my name.

..I have no dreams of becoming a rock star....

My music provides me with an avenue of expression/release. As I'm sure it does for most musicians. I can understand that in a world of deception, even music can become the enemy.

...Maybe commercialized musicians have other motives, but I doubt it is the musicians themselves. It would be the people behind the curtain. Most musicians get their start by looking for avenues to express themselves, and have a love of music. They put two and two together...

...It just seems to me, that it is a shame that someone would not want to listen to music anymore, especially when they love it...

Don't let the music die. It is an escape for both musician and listener.

I really appeciate your advice. But I have to respond to some of the things you said. Number one: You do not have to wish to be a rock star for it to happen. I'm pretty sure most if not all artists that become successful did not have any "intentions" when they first started either. Alot of them are forced to become slaves whether they are successful or not. The illuminati promises to keep you safe and successful if you do everyting they tell you to. Alot of them aren't even in the illuminati they are just puppets controlled by black magicians within the illuminati. They use anyone that they feel can benefit their goals. Weak, strong, poor, rich, talented, not talented. It doesn't matter.. they could be sending messages through you and you may not even know. You said that music is a release for you.. though you may not have any bad intentions there are people with bad intentions who need a release too. Whether they are big or small artists they serve their purpose. And as far as me loving music.. I still do. But only my music and words from now on. And I will never ever sell a song to anyone. My message will always be free. I will love to check out the sites however that have the music you spoke of on it.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun

I don't listen to music..

why?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I find most is annoying. Most songs are noisy. 80% of female songs on the station are singing about babies and they're yelling all the time. African american women (not racist) are the worst singers of all time in my ears. It's constant yelling of YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HYEAHHHHHHHHHHH
I also hate repitition, "just dance dance dance dance" and "SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKA SHAKE IT" and "Baby get shaky break the rUles OHHhhHohhhoohhHoh here we goO"

The worse the song, the longer it gets stuck in my head.
I can't stand it. I find classical/theatrical music occasionally soothing but I usually don't willingly listen to music.
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not, it's not really something I think about.

There are a couple of songs out that seem ok at the moment. Lily Alan - the fear, was quite good.

Of course, I do hear the radio where it can't be helped so I hear a lot of modern trash. To each his own I guess.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
You just reminded me of a great unknown band I haven't listened to in a while.My fav lyrics on this album....in the end we will all be judged by the music in our minds.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Just close the window or tell that guy to have his muffler fixed.

top topics

join