It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFC: Undisputed 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

I will have to check it out when I get home. I am pretty sure you can play a career mode with an existing fighter, but you end up starting him from scratch. hmmmm

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Yeah, check it out and let me know. Maybe I'm missing something.

In the career mode, I'm really impressed. Very indepth and you can not climb the ranks too quickly. You really need to put in the time and train. Very realistic. A few minor complaints though which are only very minor details. As you progress through your game, your age remains the same.

I find it odd that Madison Square Garden is the large arena for events, since MMA is not even legislated in the state of New York yet. I was really hoping that it would be the Bell Centre in Montreal to host the larger events.

I also find navigating the menus to be a little slow and time consuming.

The gameplay in this though is amazing. I've played it for several hours solo and it's difficult to turn off. As great of a game this is solo, it's only that much better in a party atmosphere with people around to play against.

This has been worth the wait.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm not a UFC fan, but I downloaded the demo to get something new to play. It was pretty cool.

I was Chuck (?), and first time around I got a KO in the second round. It was fun to play.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join