It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Protesters crash Summers talk on C-Span

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I love it. More and more people are getting round circular things

This time we are living is going to make the 60's look like a daycare.

Video on article on Politico

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I never liked the Pink Organization, they are very bizarre in their protests, of 2 people??

If she spent as much time as she did planning the sign the statistics and the bi**hing on national television, on her own life, she could've probably raised herself up out of her situation.

At the very end she yells, "I'll I ask of you is to give Obama a fair shot".

But previously she remarks how he took bailout money, well if she took her head out of her you know what, she'd be better to look at who gave him the money!

Like when your coworker gets a promotion you wanted, so you yell at him/her instead of being mad at your boss.

I'd have to assume she has rose coloured glass on when she looks at Obama, the man who can do no wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

What really makes me mad is that Summers can laugh it off as some silly protesters and still screw people over 5 more times if he wants because nobody is going to be able to do anything about it.
He doesn't have enough integrity or loyalty to resign.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by timewalker

What really makes me mad is that Summers can laugh it off as some silly protesters and still screw people over 5 more times if he wants because nobody is going to be able to do anything about it.
He doesn't have enough integrity or loyalty to resign.

I'm with you. The Laughing and smiling it off with no response makes me so angry!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I may not exactly like the Code Pink group, but I have to give credit where credit is due, they are consistently making themselves heard.

They are actively protesting in a peaceful way

If more Americans who are tired of the lies and fraud and bailouts and Robbery by the .gov would even attempt to do the same, the .gov would have NO CHOICE but to listen.

Less than 10% of the population is willing to stand up in a peaceful way and say no more, stop it, we won't have it, even though over 50% of the population will sit around whining about it.

But hey, it's NBA playoffs and Baseball season started and of course there's American Idol too.

SO when you have nothing left and your taxes leave you not enough to live on, you can whine and cry and WISH you had the stones to do what this group is doing every chance they get.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Very poorly done statistics.. I don't agree with their politics at all.. thought the protest in general was an embarrassment.

But hey, they did something. More then anyone else can say.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Starred and flagged! This was awesome.

I love how security showed up acting like a bunch of tough guys. The response was great I hope everyone sees this!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Code Pink will not effect any anything, they are clowns.

Probably paid by his rich buddy to play that practical joke on him.

Oooooooooo scary. Softballs. Softbrains.

top topics

join