It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Caught in the Act...AGAIN!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Found this video of the ron paul stuff a hour ago.

Just shows you the underhanded stuff, he had to put up with. Mccain was speaking to virtually empty halls, and the rep gave him the nomination, over ron paul, who was speaking to full halls all over the place.

We all know it is totally fixed, that he never was allowed to see his true support, and you guys end up with obama, but what a joke this vid if true says about youtube. We know that ron paul will never be allowed to get in on this fixed race, but this just shows you how many where out there watching his vids, and we know his popularity was not just on the net.

Your thoughts.....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I could still see it as an honest mistake.

Although, with all the trickery around here, it's hard to tell what anything really is anymore.....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
To be honest, I don't think YouTube was intentionally trying to keep Ron Paul off their front pages and muzzle his message. If they were, they would've just left the view count at 213 or whatever it was.

It was most likely a problem with their server. I've seen it happen a lot on YouTube where the numbers don't add up on videos that have nothing to do with anything important. This some problems happens on my blog sometimes--I'll have more comments than the site says a post has been viewed!

Nonetheless, I do feel that "the powers that be" were trying their best to make Ron Paul seem like a kook so that the masses would ignore him. But, it seemingly didn't work as well as they'd hoped and now many people across America know that there is somthing fishy going on.

Oh how I wish Ron Paul'd run as an idenpendent. Imagine the ruckus that would've caused!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How many 'mistakes' does it take before it seen for what it is? If it was a mistake, it was a very selective one. The Ron Paul campaign suffered repeated injury by the establishment media. It was no mistake.

It only served to reinforce my belief that the good Dr. was right.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
I could still see it as an honest mistake.

Although, with all the trickery around here, it's hard to tell what anything really is anymore.....

An honest mistake? You realize that programs don't have a conscious, and thus can't just make up their mind about whether to be honest, or lie.

Views is what matter in terms of getting the videos more exposure, by limiting the views they limit the exposure, how is that not blatant deception?

This happened in the past with scaremonger alex jones, I can't recall what the video was about, but there was like 100 pages of comments, EVERYONE had the same view count, I think it was like 28xxx, and it never moved, new people were coming to the video, everyone had the same views.

Its google censorship, and it's just beginning. Welcome to the police state, and fascism.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I'm not savvy in that area, I just could see it as a malfunction.

But I do see a link.

I feel sick, i'm seeing more and more of the control of the media, and to be honest for all I know, there may not even be an Iran! I've never been there never personally seen it. Just whats on tv. It's sickening.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

My thoughts? That youtube is a still a private entity like google and they can choose to do what they want. Welcome to the free world.

As for Ron paul, theres the whole world of the internet to which ron paul could have seen his support, and im sure he has. The man lost though, so yes maybe we should all just get off it.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
But it was a new video put up today, so i thought i would post it. It means something ecause the rep choose to go with mccain, who spoke to virtually empty halls.

Can anyone answer us why mccain was speaking to empty halls, and paul was speaking to full halls, and somehow, paul could not get any where near enough to get the nomination.

Just shows you what democracy was aout, when they had to run obama against the worst rep cndidate that everyone knew in 2007 would e nowehere.

Of course i am leaving it there, but thought people would like to remember the scenario with this vid.

top topics

join