It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blossom Goodchild - GFL - April 10th event?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
For the fun of it, I thought I would go to Blossom Goodchild's website, to see what she has said since the Oct. 14th 2008 debacle. I was surprised to find she has been supposively channeling the GFL (Federation of Light) again. I read through all the channelings and found tomorrow is a date that has been specified as a "global visualisation" date of goodwill to the GFL.

I also found the last channeling said there would be a "light show", with no date specified.

It seems April 10th - tomorrow - the GFL wants the people of the world to concentrate on sending Love and visualisation and so on to them.

They don't say they are going to show up, but there are implications of something happening tomorrow.

Remembering the big hoopla around her predictions last year...... is she actually a "setup" from the PTB.

Lets just suppose there IS some type of event tomorrow.....
my question is........

would a light show be with halograms from satellites etc, that governments have set up or would it be from "real" aliens?

Seems to me, others have mentioned April 10th as a date of something happening.

Could this be the entrance of the "Alien Wars" which there are some threads on?

I find it interesting - that once again..... "something" may happen tomorrow.

Again, I went to her website for the "fun of it", just to see what was going on. Also, she has not said "something" will happen tomorrow, as she told the GFL in her "channelings" she never wants to be put in that position again. But there are implications of a possible event.

So, if there is some type of occurance tomorrow..... would it be real, or would it be man-made?

I always find these kinds of things, interesting and entertaining....... could something happen tomorrow? Who knows, but I do believe the govts. have the technology to create events in the skies now, with all the satellites they have up.

from her website: www.blossomgoodchild.com...

Thank you. I shall accept your compliment with grace as I am learning to do. I feel this is to be the last communication before the Global Visualisation on Good Friday. Let’s hope it is a GOOD FRIDAY … be even better if it was a GOOD FLYDAY!! In Love and Light my friends . In love and light!

So, will we all be looking up to the sky again tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Federation of Light=Ascended Masters= Fallen Angels trying to lead people away from Christ. Sounds a lot like this 11:11 business and their "channeling"

I stand by Yeshua as he stands by those who seek him and come to him for food and drink. Food and drink for the soul of course.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow she never quits does she??
Well at least she makes a good living from it.
If something did happen it would be a coincidence as she has to merit to predict anything.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
GFL = Epic FAIL

No offence but any talk about her should be discouraged.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I really doubt that Blossom Goodchild is a setup by the infamous PTB. If the best they can come up with is some nutjob with a name like Blossom Goodchild, maybe they should hang it up. Thats not even creative.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So i write something about BGC about a month ago, get flamed and my post gets removed..... and then this one get's written and what? I thought that BGC post's where banned since she's apparently *makeing profit* ( i don't believe that myself, but i do hope the same precautions are taken with this thread as they were with mine.

As for the topic at hand, i'll be looking up tomorrow night, will probably smashed off my face because it's good friday (aussie) and there isn't much else to do lol.

Happy Easter all,

Cherry

P.S: To the op, not saying anything against you, just giving you a lil friendly warning

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Oh noooooooo not again !!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

I don't know about your thread last month, I did put this one in skunk works, due to the person who is involved.

My posting, basically states the fact I found she is supposively "channeling" the GFL again, which I found entertaining. My posting does not say, one way or another of an opinion about her either, it is only relaying info of a "visualisation" asked for from people tomorrow.

I think it is all quite funny, and interesting.

Also, I am laughing at the fact, so many people said they kept going outside on the 14th of Oct. to look in the sky. So, I am chuckling, wondering if people tomorrow, who have been reading the channelings will be again outside looking up to the sky?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
GFL = Epic FAIL

I think it was more of an Epic Fail on the gullible public than it was on her. Some unknown lady comes out with a youtube video telling the public that an enormous spaceship is going to be coming to Earth.. and ALOT of people believed her.... including some people on this site

Yeah i agree talk of her should be discouraged, but for some odd reason people still care about what happened last time?!?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
At least this is in skunkworks where it rightfully belongs.
I wont even be breaking out the tinfoil for this one.

GFL = Epic FAIL

Im with Chadwickus on this.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

any one that references blossom goodchild with Gfol is uninformed she never once called them galaxtic if you don't like what she says don't go to her site
its that simple .. but at least if your going to slander her name at least do it right

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I feel bad for the lady. I bet she DOES hear voices...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Something big is going to happen tomorrow.

The Sun will rise and the Sun will set.

I can't wait and will be out early in the morning
and late in the evening.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastxdance
I stand by Yeshua as he stands by those who seek him and come to him for food and drink.

I wonder... does this Yeshua chap do party catering? Sounds like a real 'go to' guy!

IRM

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
she is learning ....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Thanks for the laugh. I remember her original prediction. I think I had the only thread against her here on ATS, and guess what.....I was right

Guess Blossom's still not taking her medication

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

top topics

join