It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gangstalking" : Real phenomenon or paranoid psychosis?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
First of all, what is and what is not crank conspiracy theory? www.FoolQuest.com...

The disturbing sociology of gang stalking: www.FoolQuest.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I actually had a friend a long time ago who constantly thought people were following him. We later found out the FBI was investigating him

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'll resurrect this thread just in case someone doubts the technological aspects of gangstalking, sonic and microwave warfare:

www.amazon.com...

this a commercial device going for 35 bucks, it is imho obvious that this did NOT just fall out of thin air, iow, there may be a lot of schizophrenics just making things up, but there are likely thousands of people who are being targetted by secret societies / services for reasons only known to the instigators. Heck if they can test chemical and biowarfare agents on an unsuspecting public, these weapons, which leave no residue will get used before you can even spell NWO.

Case in Point: History Secret Experiments Conducted on U.S. Citizens

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

Perhaps you should have read the tags that go along with that product. It's a prank item. ThinkGeek has been selling similar items for a long time. The tags make the product look a lot less than credible. That said, I have a personal experience with what I assume is similar technology from over 30 years ago. I was getting married in Washington DC and arrived a few days early to see the sights. At the Smithsonian, I was really interested in seeing the Hope Diamond, and other gems they have. It's was in a fairly small exhibition space, and no one seemed to stick around but the many guards. The longer I spent there both my now-hubby and I started hearing a high electronic tone that made us both physically uncomfortable, although not stomach-churning. We left the space, and the sound, and felt better immediately. I looked and have never found any kind of confirmation that such a system was in use, but it was a shared experience, so.....?
Gang-stalking is just a mental condition, probably paranoid schizophrenia. I researched a "victim" and all the "evidence" sworn to be obvious was just not there. The only one stalking was the "victim" as they recorded every person anywhere around them, calling them criminals. Claims of "air stalking" by helicopters was easily debunked as living in a city with 60+ active heliports. Claims of having items on their shopping list being sold before they get there? They shopped at night, before stocking crews began work. Sounds of air rushing around a microwave, refrigerator, and air filter? All have fans. Every person sighted by them was a stalker, even the people passing in cars. Dirty looks "proved" it, but most likely they were because the "victim" was traveling in the passing lane, slower than the speed limit and using a video camera while driving. I'd have given them a dirty look, too. Heck, it is so unsafe they way they were driving I would have called the cops.
Really, let common sense rule. No one is worth that much time, effort and expense to harass 24/7/365. Just go to YT and listen to the "victims".......they do not make any sense about anything they claim. One video I remember was claims of the neighbor across the street had openly planted round electronic items under their trees to spy. OR her neighbor put up the same solar landscaping lamps I did.
Which is more believable?
Extraordinary claim require extraordinary evidence and nothing presented by these people qualifies. Neither does this noise maker.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a lot of people don't even realize they are under police surveillance

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Extraordinary claim require extraordinary evidence and nothing presented by these people qualifies. Neither does this noise maker.

wouldn't you have asked the same of people being affected by (now) proven clandestine experimentation in the past?

experience shows that such programs did exist, now combine that knowledge with existing sonic and EM weaponry and you can be nearly certain that some peoples' tales are bound to be true. i'm not going to offer an estimate how many are simply delusional i only intend to caution against lighthearted dismissal of what can easily be a very real atrocity.

Not to do so would border on willful ignorance, imho

Originally posted by yourmaker
a lot of people don't even realize they are under police surveillance

surveillance would explain the stalking perception, but not the harassment, i presume.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm currently being gangstalked by the bloods. I hope they don't kill me.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm a victim of gang stalking.

It's been happenng for years, there is a man just a street away from me that is part of it, he had gloves and rope in his car - that's for me - because he gave me the slit throat sign.

I'm going to the police about it - not that they ever listen - most are involved anyway.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There is a video that I made on youtube

www.youtube.com...

I also have another 1 of one of my stalkers that lives close by.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Have the ignoramuses who mock gang stalking never heard of a disinformation campaign? Never heard of the Stasi in East Germany? Never heard of a psy-op campaign? Well over 90% of the youtube videos are pure BS because REAL targets of gang stalking known as TI's do not have the time to upload that many videos on to youtube or engage in comment wars. Is the American public so ignorant that their belief system can be swayed by a simple disinformation campaign on youtube? Let me put it in more practical terms, stalking clearly exists therefore group stalking must exist as well. Another example, flash mobs. Nobody denies the existence of flash mobs and flash mobs or cellular mobs are a pivotal point in gang stalking. The cell phone is a roving bug on your body and is used to pin point your exact location even when it appears to be turned off. That location is then sent via prepaid cell phone to the perps along with the instructions. Burglaries, poisoning, micro-tempering otherwise known as ghosting otherwise known as moving small items around your house are all GS tactics that have been used not only by the intelligence communities but also by the Manson family and other deranged serial killers as well. OK, let's say they have you bugged clearly that technology exists and is available to almost anybody. They have you miked up and have your location, now the real fun begins. They want to let you know about it. (directed conversation) a GS tactic. Why would anyone do this? Numerous reasons too many to list here but here are just a couple. You are a high profile individual or you made the wrong enemy, an enemy in a position of power. I know why the average joe working at the grocery store has trouble grasping the severity of organized gang stalking but just because you never had the pleasure of experiencing this delightful topic doesn't give you the right to deny the facts and the facts speak for themselves. There is NOTHING crazy about gang stalking EXCEPT the disinformation campaign that gets bigger everyday.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The majority of people making outrageous claims pertaining to gang stalking are NOT paranoid schizophrenics they are deliberately trying to discredit an issue that is not well known to the public at large or they are simply misinformed.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DinoBlaze
The majority of people making outrageous claims pertaining to gang stalking are NOT paranoid schizophrenics they are deliberately trying to discredit an issue that is not well known to the public at large or they are simply misinformed.

Dinoblaze

You register on nov 25th and begin only to focus on gangstalking threads - historical and current.

Cutting and posting the same response onto each.

Info agent or disinformation agent?

Looks like a fake profile set upto push an agenda to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This sounds like standard, run of the mill paranoia to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyFoxMulder
This sounds like standard, run of the mill paranoia to me.

Nah in short without getting into semantics it's real they even have a wiki entry on it, pretty well known at that this point surprised you haven't heard of it by now....

Here's the wiki enrty....en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I am a victim of gangstalking. It is becoming wide known.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Organized Gang Stalking, Chennai, India.

If you wish to learn more about Gang Stalking , please visit my youtube channel 'OrganizedStalking ChennaiCity' and click on the Playlist section to see Playlist OSInformers and Playlist Dr John Hall interviews.

I have given the links below

OSInformers

www.youtube.com...

Dr John Hall interviews ( 16 interviews)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When it started to me. I had put a water as fuel device in my car. Cars with brights would
Follow me from work. Then people would hold there hands to there face in passing. People walking would point at me while snubbing. Then voices started and stalkers resorted to squinty looks.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join