It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gangstalking" : Real phenomenon or paranoid psychosis?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Paranoid people think there is a conspiracy consisting of gangs of people that are organized together, stalking other people.

Paranoid schizophrenics think gangs of people are stalking THEM.

There may be a fine line.

A close member of my family is a diagnosed schizophrenic.
His first 'onset' of symptoms was when he started thinking there was a gang stalking him.

Guess what. There was no gang!!

Schizophrenia is a very serious matter. Being stalked is a very serious symptom of schizophrenia that many people suffer from.

It is a shame if we take such serious and substantial manners and try to suggest that they are the cause of some silly conspiracy contrived in some persons silly paranoid head and not the symptoms of a very serious and REAL disorder.

Try studying up on schizophrenia and also the psychology behind it before jumping to such fantastical conclusions.

You know, there are, sometimes, actual strange things that happen without there being some crazy conspiracy behind them. Who would have thought?

Please, try to understand situations before formulating some conspiracy or idea that conveniently fits your current assumption of the situation.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Brahmanite]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
After careful analysis, I think it can be boiled down to:

1) insurance agents
2) LDS and JW proselytizers
3) Scientologists trying to sell you a copy of Dianetics
4) Amway salesmen.

Beware.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
For what it's worth, a family member of mine has experienced something akin to gangstalking...
it is very real and has to a degree destroyed their life and left them with something resembling a paranoid psychosis - obviously making it very difficult for them to be taken seriously.
However, it was probably not as severe as some of the more concrete/ organised movements I have read about.
Just my 2 cents, very interesting thread.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

"Let me ask you...where are the meetings? When do these gangsters get together to discuss targets, plot out how to run survaillence, where to run it? Who do they recieve the "target names" from? Who do they report to? Who hires the so called gangsters, where do you fill out an application? How much do they pay, are there benifits? Give me a break... "

It is done telepathically, and in ways not known or thought about by humans. It may even be planned out before your birth. The gangstalking, as it's being called, is not carried out by humans. It is carried out by mind-blowingly superintelligent mind-reading, though-hearing, cunning strategists whose skills, from use of voice tone, words, language, body language, are simply staggering.

This gangstalking can be carried out by your own family, if the decision is/was made. By people who, you may have thought were humans and friends, or part of your life.

Internet, TV, Radio, and other technology may be used. They may manipulate where you go, and because they are reading your mind all the time, they know where you will go anyway. They may decide how much you can handle, and not push you beyond it. But it can be extremely cruel, and like living in a cage within your own mind. This is why many believe in the matrix theories about loosh or psychic vampirism. How true those concepts are, I don't know.

Some of this gangstalking, may be an effort to be cruel to be kind. In others, it mat just be cruel. Not everyone has the same luck/fate,

These thigns exist.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I've been aware of this on and off around my person now for going on 5 or so years. And, it has it's origins from some activities I purported in the late 1980's.

This gangstalking is done via VPN's across Public Internet protocol. Where, the group mentioned links up via wifi, and harps someone.

And, yes I've seen them park in drives nearby, monitor, then others in the group are 'fed' things to state concerning my activities to let me know I'm being watched.

It's kind of like a big spy-game for some, and it's often encouraged by some local officials because I can be dissuasive at times, and very confrontational.

It's really a minor nuissance, given the other types activities against my person. And, no I'm not paranoid. People, some that is, don't like me; and, unfortunately I let that get at me and choose to conflict with them.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
www.gangstalkingworld.com...

What is Gang Stalking?

Gang Stalking is a covert investigation that is opened on an individual, or a list that a Targeted Individual is placed on.

Individuals can be placed on such lists designating them as potentially Violent Person's or persons who have displayed inappropriate behaviours, and it flags them as individuals to be watched. An innocent person can be added to a Violent Person's Registry without knowing it, and given a Violent Person Designation, which will flag and send their names out to every area they visit. Jane Clift was targeted this way and spent four year clearing her name.

Individuals without their knowledge are being placed on lists. In many countries these lists fall under Occupational Safety and Health. Other countries have such lists or similar lists. It seems that employers, educational facilities, and community centers are in some cases placing innocent individuals on such lists as a means of retaliation, silencing, or controlling members of society.

The individual is then placed under overt and covert forms of surveillance. Everywhere the Targeted Individual goes, their name is flagged. In a big city this could mean that thousands upon thousands of people are getting a flag with the targets information. The person is followed around 24/7. Foot patrols and vehicle patrols are used to follow the Individual around, as part of the monitoring process. During these patrols a one handed sign language is used to assist the citizen informants with communicating to each other. They will use this to silently communicate to any business the target enters, or other areas.

Gang Stalking can be viewed by the Targeted Individual as a systemic form of control, which seeks to control every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Gang Stalking has many similarities to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. It called Gang Stalking, because the target is followed around and placed under intrusive and directed surveillance by groups of organised "Covert Human Intelligence Sources" also known as Citizen Informants 24/7. Using anti-terror laws to spy on ordinary people.

Many Targeted Individuals are harassed and placed under surveillance in this way for months or even years before they realise that they are being targeted by an organised protocol of harassment.

I think this covers it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Could it just be a fad like flash-mobs? Juvenile minded people with nothing better to do. Idle hands................

yak055h

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
BB code ridiculous, sorry, couldn't get quotes and such organized.
[edit on 3/23/2010 by passingthought]

[edit on 3/23/2010 by passingthought]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
www.gangstalkingworld.com...

What is Gang Stalking?

Gang Stalking is a covert investigation that is opened on an individual, or a list that a Targeted Individual is placed on.

I don't see it as intrusive as your post, more like High School "He said/She said" stuff.

I think they actually have Penal Institutions for real violent offenders out of proportions. Where, the individual is locked away, or something

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
pretty cool idea for a thread, and it just so happens that i read an article a couple of weeks ago that talked about something like this.

The short video made its way around China’s Web in early 2006, passed on through file sharing and recommended in chat rooms. It opens with a middle-aged Asian woman dressed in a leopard-print blouse, knee-length black skirt, stockings and silver stilettos standing next to a riverbank. She smiles, holding a small brown and white kitten in her hands. She gently places the cat on the tiled pavement and proceeds to stomp it to death with the sharp point of her high heel.

... Human-flesh search engines — renrou sousuo yinqing — have become a Chinese phenomenon: they are a form of online vigilante justice in which Internet users hunt down and punish people who have attracted their wrath. The goal is to get the targets of a search fired from their jobs, shamed in front of their neighbors, run out of town. It’s crowd-sourced detective work, pursued online — with offline results.

China's Human Flesh

it's a very interesting read and i recommend that people should finish reading the entire article just for the insights into an aspect of the web that we rarely get a glimpse of.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It is more of this "internet 2.0" crap if you ask me. People post all their lives little details on line in the hope of a response. If they are looked at in real life they freak out.

EVERYONE PLEASE LISTEN! THIS IS THE AGE OF MADNESS. SO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO BE NOTICED AND ISOLATED AT THE SAME TIME. WE ARE ALL NOT CELEBRITIES. IF YOU ARE NARCISSISTIC GET INTO POLITICS. IN THE MEANTIME, STOP POSTING EVERY DETAIL ABOUT YOURSELF. YOU ARE CLUTTERING OUR LIVES WITH STUPIDITY!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
It is more of this "internet 2.0" crap if you ask me. People post all their lives little details on line in the hope of a response. If they are looked at in real life they freak out.

EVERYONE PLEASE LISTEN! THIS IS THE AGE OF MADNESS. SO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO BE NOTICED AND ISOLATED AT THE SAME TIME. WE ARE ALL NOT CELEBRITIES. IF YOU ARE NARCISSISTIC GET INTO POLITICS. IN THE MEANTIME, STOP POSTING EVERY DETAIL ABOUT YOURSELF. YOU ARE CLUTTERING OUR LIVES WITH STUPIDITY!!!!

Dude, everyone's the Most Important. With, exclusive information straight from the Horse's Mouth.

I've always fashioned these people as the ones with surveilance equipment out the yin yang and those little spy equipments you get at the computer office supply shop. You know, the ones that not only listen in, but cut to FM band so you can act like you're not there, when necessary.

They feel that if they step a foot forward, and none dare to respond, they are then elite. Crazie S**T.

You see them all the time on the news with their little footage of how they caught someone barehanded with cameras that give them their "Magic Eye". Wow, must be nice, your Majesty.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
As with a lot of things, I don't subscribe this as being an 'either or' phenomenon. I think it does exist, as spying and harassment generally are obviously fairly attestable things; to deny that these things exist would be stupidity.

Factor in access to relatively new mass communication channels such as the internet and mobile phones that can facilitate not only conspiring but bullying, not to mention the theories that these mass communication channels might actually encourage social fracturing, detachment and alienation. All this adds-up to a environment where potential is ripe for 'gang-stalking' to happen.

However, whilst I think it's a real issue, at the same time, I doubt genuine 'gangstalking' is as wide spread as many claim.

Running parallel to gang-stalking are various 'victim' cultures that are also facilitated by access to mass communication channels which rely on peer groups for 'confirmation bias', compounding and enforcing certain beliefs and delusions as well as, through the lure of a sympathetic and supportive community, allowing others to fabricate their own beliefs to allow them to fit in somewhere, to fulfil some kind of need due to social alienation.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

However, whilst I think it's a real issue, at the same time, I doubt genuine 'gangstalking' is as wide spread as many claim.

Running parallel to gang-stalking are various 'victim' cultures that are also facilitated by access to mass communication channels which rely on peer groups for 'confirmation bias', compounding and enforcing certain beliefs and delusions as well as, through the lure of a sympathetic and supportive community, allowing others to fabricate their own beliefs to allow them to fit in somewhere, to fulfil some kind of need due to social alienation.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Merriman Weir]

Yeah, that's along the lines of what I stated.

Clicks, as we used to call them. Electronic these days. "You're not Cool" type thing for most.

Gluttons for it do this isolation you spoke of, where the 'victim' is 'cast out' from sociological being.

Although, you stated harmles, I've seen those that monitor those who monitor use it to their advantage. As in, where there's bad blood, they provide a 'veil of security'.

Local 'hob-nobbers' who have a grudge have laid into some in my local area. They are the jet-setters, 1,2,3...and, they want to inflict 'thugging' as a resource they have to offer as influence.
It's not being met well.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brahmanite
A close member of my family is a diagnosed schizophrenic.
His first 'onset' of symptoms was when he started thinking there was a gang stalking him.

The funny thing is my life has proved it exists.

They use these tactics too try to make the person out to be a nut.

But haha, my life has proven that there is electronic mind control and gang stalking exists.

Its amazing how the scum, still try to project out how people are wrong when talking about this, while my life and others has proven it to be true.

In my life this person was paid to follow my life everywhere, and its well known to every one who knows me, thats this is the case. Imagine having a person follow you to every job in your life, and then tell me that somehow that is not government run harassment. This person knows all about my life and goes around telling people, even though i have nothing to do with that person.

Oh yep i forgot even though everyone who knows me, knows this is what the government and police did to me in london, people like you tell others there is no such thing, lol.

Governments and police do pay people to follow people around to destroy there lifes, and my life is proof of this fact.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
For all your people out there to think its rubbish, my life has proven it exists. London is like some version of stasi east germany. One loony neighbour making up stuff about you or person you know, and your life is ruined forever.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's very real. I had a pack of the little worthless #s from evpreversespeaking.com the members Domains33, Berlion, Adel, Starr, among a few others with stupid new age screen names that I didn't bother taking note of mock me in their chatroom by repeating what I was saying in my own house. This was when I was still waking up to the reality of this world. Even had the Domains33 member threaten me 'don't cry for 10 days', 'Take vitamin D for the virus we gave you', and that I needed to join the 'family'. Have had them say 'what do we care, we are going to hell anyways (which is for damn sure)' I didn't know what the 10 day thing meant until I read the bible verse a few months later about Christians who would be jailed for 10 days to be tested or something. The same rat pack from evpreversespeaking.com seems to have a few elements on godlikeproductions.com aswell or posted on that website as AC's when they would address me. The name of the game is to try and intimidate, break down, brainwash/program, deceive etc etc. I actually consider it an honor to invoke gang stalking, UFO activity and spiritual demonic activity to have entered my life because I would assume they are attacking those who they know will follow the lamb wherever he goes and are attempting to remove God's seeds from our hearts and to put us back on the path we were on before we woke up. It has also forced me to walk a more righteous walk in life, which is pretty much mandatory once you know the Holy Ghost and know whats going on. On a side note to others who are still putting up with the snakes they have no power, only desperation. I'm sure they still spy on me, but are just much more sneaky about it now, but demonic attacks in my dreams stopped months ago, starting when I first started switching between the demonic enlightenment that I felt and started feeling the Holy Ghost, and you know what I dreamed when I first felt the holy ghost? I saw what I would call reptilian souls being thrown into hell while I heard at least the laughs and cheers of what I would guess to be from millions of people/angels who were behind me, I didnt see who was throwing them into the fire but I imagine it was God, all I saw were these creatures falling from nowhere right down into the pit. We just got to have patience and hold onto the Lord at all costs I guess and try not to fret. Some may say I am paranoid or crazy, or fell for a Christian mind control fear tactic but I no longer have paranoia because I know what happens when we die and where were going and I will always have the Lord next to me, no more scary mystery for me. Hell isn't to be feared once you're awake, its to praised as the ultimate justice for pure evil. Got a little off track from the post sorry about that. the gangstalking was nothing though compared to the spiritual warfare and other highly bizarre things I got to see.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Of course gangstalking is real just go back to the days of the salem witch trials stuff like this has been happing for a very long time, it's just now more people are coming forward, but yea it's been around a while, it's real.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
This is by far the most retarded thing I have seen on ATS. Now granted there are many loons on here who see lizard eyes on people who are on talk shows, they claim presidents are lizards and slow down youtube footage to "prove" it...lol....then you got the alien gray people who think they are deep under ground living in large cities and some reject claims to have fought them with special forces soldiers in New Mexico...blah blah blah....but this is truly one paranoid woman who needs a life.

As for ANDY and your goofy comments about it being the police...maybe you should find this woman and marry her..you two can live happily ever after in your paranoid BS world.

There is NOTHING interesting about this stuff because it's all created in the mind of a seriously deranged person/people who for SOME reason actually believe they are important enough to keep an eye on...

Oh yeah? Want to hear a little story? There was a time when there were some evil spirits who were possessing my father. How did I know this? The thing inside of him would talk to me and even say 'I'm just passing through' (My dad is fine now and to this day doesnt remember any of this and doesnt want to talk about it) Well anyways I was under some evil #ing spiritual attacks, they didn't possess me but they were trying to and did have a lot of influence over me in my life until being reborn. But thats another subject but anyways I said to this #ing snake that had hijacked my dads body 'YOURE not my dad' and I was one second close to attacking him and he started shaking and his eyes changed his pupils went into a snakes and that can be said to be a hallucination etc etc, but the fact was about an hour later I turn on Futurama (a cartoon for those of you who have never seen it) And that green lizard character Kiff or w/e his name is is the first thing I see on TV and hes changing all kinds of colors and cant keep his shapeshift on and he says 'I can't keep my form when I'm nervous'. That in itself can be said to be a coincidence. But I was seeing a dozen of these little #ing signs daily and still do to this day every now and then, and I am a logical man and after a #ing point, coincidences aren't coincidences anymore and the pieces start to fall together. But what bugs me the most out of all of this is how the # does one kill an evil #ing spirit? But what tormented me the most, was I am seeing this evil #ing # but I cant do nothing myself to them. I don't fear these cocksuckers I want to wage #ing war on them and on top of that I have to have patience for God to handle it his own way. I'm a big time fretter and I pray to God every 5 minutes of everyday of everyweek to shorten the days and to do to them what he promised he would from the beginning.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Organized Stalking is very real. Read my story on the READ FIRST link at the top of my blog.

groupstalkingbyindians.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join