It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] An Oath of Loyalty.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I'm still waiting for word on my spanking.

Would this be a virtual spanking??

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Originally posted by intrepid

I'm still waiting for word on my spanking.

Would this be a virtual spanking??

I don't know, have to ask the Agent.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
HUAC is not issuing any spankings, well at least not Agent 47. Ask someone else, maybe LukeFj.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
its funny that agent47 is talking 'bout loyalty and his avatar is an american

thats funny

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Agent 47,

I can't wait for something like HUOAC to try to punish me, especially if it is run by an imbecile such as yourself. Your rantings on this board and attempt to slander Canadians, myself, etc...grow up.

I would never think of generalising Americans as you have Canadians; however, it is clear that you are of the trailer park variety.

Interesting that you are seeking unity and calling out all those who will not join your "Oath"...Hitler anyone?

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
heh. take it easy guys, nothing to get worked up about...

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Listen to Shoktek, if you don't I'll get even sillier.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
however, it is clear that you are of the trailer park variety.

HOW DARE YOU MOCK TRAILER PARKS, I'd BEAT YOU TO A PULP, IF A SPRINGER/WRESTLING MARATHON WASN'T JUST STARTIN'!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Agent 47,

I can't wait for something like HUOAC to try to punish me, especially if it is run by an imbecile such as yourself. Your rantings on this board and attempt to slander Canadians, myself, etc...grow up.

I would never think of generalising Americans as you have Canadians; however, it is clear that you are of the trailer park variety.

Interesting that you are seeking unity and calling out all those who will not join your "Oath"...Hitler anyone?

You would have seen that HOUAC is just a huge joke to stir up peoples fear and mistrust of each other. If you stopped taking yourself so seriously you would have noticed this. Actually if you had read your history book you would have seen that this is more like McCarthyism than Hitler.

Take a breath. Y

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
No response to your childish foolishness.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
look, hows about you two settle this like normal American, Gentalmen BEAT THE HECK OUTA EACH OTHER, I'll sell the tickets.

COME ONE COME ALL TO THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIVES, TWO RANDOM ATS MEMBERS FIGHTING TO THE DEATH, KID'S SEAT STILL ONLY FIVE BUCKS!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
LOL...I think Agent47 and his "aggressive" mood might like to engage in something like that. However, I am not American so I would choose not to stoop to that level of confrontation.

I just returned from a speech given by the Dhali Lama, so I am quite subdued at the moment and very much in awe of Tibetan non-violent resistance.

I think the so called "Oath" that A47 started is silly and in fact by starting this thread and admitting above that it was a joke he broke his own Oath..thus throwing any credibility he/she had out the window. I was also a little perturbed at his/her constant calling out of members trying to publicly get them to admit various things...very childish IMHO.

However, I would like to extend a cyber handshake to A47 and call it a truce. There is really no need for this thread or this argument.

Lukefj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShirtNinja
look, hows about you two settle this like normal American, Gentalmen BEAT THE HECK OUTA EACH OTHER, I'll sell the tickets.

COME ONE COME ALL TO THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIVES, TWO RANDOM ATS MEMBERS FIGHTING TO THE DEATH, KID'S SEAT STILL ONLY FIVE BUCKS!

me!me! i want front row seats
ill pay for any Female ATS member to join me, it'll be a date on me
lol

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Dang I never thought I'd get an audiance, is one vote for Way above= one ticket?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShirtNinja
Dang I never thought I'd get an audiance, is one vote for Way above= one ticket?

lol i knew there was a catch

sadly im all out, voted the three already 'cause of there
quality posts

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
oh, and an offer of a death fight isn't quality?

oh well knowing the great guy I am (when the voices say to be) I'd sell 'em for a much more fair price, YOUR SOUL PERHAPS!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i don't do soul trading thank you

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Darn! that was going to be main trade item.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i'd take an oath, but similar to oragami, i fold under pressure.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

However, I would like to extend a cyber handshake to A47 and call it a truce. There is really no need for this thread or this argument.

Lukefj

Fair enough. I dont like jabs at my credibility but I understand I have chased after you with my bile in the past couple days. Truce and I will edit out the insults and other things.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join