It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] An Oath of Loyalty.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
AGENT 47 has asked for an Oath of Loyalty.

This seems suspicious. I think we all need to come clean with eachother.

I ask AGENT 47 to be the first to step up to the plate.

Has anyone noticed him being TOO involved, and quike to accuse anyone of being a traitor.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Deep

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Whats with all the accusing going around?? Its a GAME people....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
things have got weird too weird i must say ZeroDeep. It feel its more then just a game

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I here by declare my full and unfailing loyalty to ATS and its members. I will not consort with anyone who attempts to disrupt the ring contest and I hereby suggest that those who do be reprimanded. I will continue to ferret out the traitors within our midst.

Happy?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Feels more than just a Game ? How so.....................

Agent 47, you know this is a game. Why are you taking it so seriously ?

You have accused anyone and everyone who has stepped in your path.

Deep

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
I here by declare my full and unfailing loyalty to ATS and its members. I will not consort with anyone who attempts to disrupt the ring contest and I hereby suggest that those who do be reprimanded. I will continue to ferret out the traitors within our midst.

Happy?

If we all did that, 5 would be out of a job, wouldn't he? Not to mention the Maine Patriot, who I believe is simply an agent of 5, strategically placed at ATS at this point in time to distract the hunters...

DC

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
AGENT 47 has asked for an Oath of Loyalty.

This seems suspicious. I think we all need to come clean with eachother.

I ask AGENT 47 to be the first to step up to the plate.

Has anyone noticed him being TOO involved, and quike to accuse anyone of being a traitor.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Deep

Sounds like somebody (Agent47) needs to take a chill pill.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Agent 47, you know this is a game. Why are you taking it so seriously ?

Deep

What else are we gonna do until the game starts? Stir up trouble! Im not very serious with this McCarthyist hunt of mine, its all just for fun although I do wonder if Shoktek is one of them.

Dont worry DC Im not going crazy just yet, and ECK I dont need chill pills, I need pep pills so I cant sleep and spend all time ferreting out traitors.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I pledge the same thing you just said......lol

Remember level head and open mind.

Deep

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Whats with all the accusing going around?? Its a GAME people....

no, but it's so much more than that! there could be prizes involved! my god man, PRIZES!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

well, all the cool people were doin' it.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
To become a legal particpant in the contest you must take this oath prior to or on May 1st.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well then I guess it will be only three of us partaking in this rings fiasco.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well then I guess it will be only three of us partaking in this rings fiasco.

'Tis better to go to war with only one comrade than alone.

LETS KICK SOME RINGS!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh, what the hell, I'm game, even if you don't do the game

We need more than 3 oath takers in this place, so here goes:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Happy?

Nope, won't take this oath, I have one that I feel is more encompassing to the way I feel.

I declare my full support and loyalty to ATS , it's members, quality and integrity of the site.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This whole rings thing is weird. Maybe it is more than just a game.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Uhm... this is just a game, what are you all troubling about...?

On the FindTheRings website it says that when you win you get a prize in the form of cash, because this is just some made up event, purely for having fun finding "the rings"...

You can only find the "rings" somewhere on the internet, which means they don't exist for real (Else you may need to travel far far away to find one, yeah right ... )

So about member "5", he's just screwing around a little bit and he's having fun creating a little chaos among you all

Do you really believe that some "catastophic thing" is going to happen if you got all "virtual" "rings" ...

And if those "rings" would exist, why aren't they founded yet ???

There are clues on the FindTheRings website to get closer to the solution, which means that the one who made up this "hunt" already knows where the "rings" are (Otherwise you can't give clues...) and if those "rings" are so secretly and also dangerous (Catastrophic...), why would he share?
Maybe he wants you all to find the "rings" so that you can create a catastropic something and not he himself (So you all get dirty hands and he runs away free
).

You decide what you want to believe...

(Maybe something i pointed out is incorrect, but i think that's because i didn't read everything on this forum...)

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I am willing to take this oath. I have nothing to hide.

-Muzz

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzz

I am willing to take this oath. I have nothing to hide.

-Muzz

Your honesty is comendable. Keep up the good work. Now would any other members like to welcome the warm embrace of loyalty?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join