It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children, Crystal Children ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think this is a case of every Parent believing their child is "special"

Its part of the 'time out " generation that hopes for better things and

is setting their children up for failure

.You Decide

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I agree. However, I can imagine this thread will be like a flame attracting 'indigo' moths making some very vague claims as to their abilities or claims that they can't or won't back up.

I genuinely often wonder whether it's a form of handicap or disability rather than a talent or a set of abilities. I've never ever seen anything demonstrated by an supposed indigo child that can't be demonstrated by anyone who isn't an indigo child.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am probably going to make some enemies, but here I go.
I am an Indigo Child. I happen to fit all the criteria perfectly.
My shrink on the other hand tells me that I have schizo-affective disorder and gives me some pills. I take the pills and surprise, I am a well functioning individual that has the ability to play well with others and succeed.

I only wonder why streetlights tend to go out when I walk under them sometimes. Maybe because it is normal?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Very interesting video. Here's a better one, my husband and I are both indigo adults and I think one of my two kids is an indigo child as well. We haven't spoken about this with the kids but I know my son is psychic.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

indigo

I don't really care if you or I or the dog down the street is a "special child" or an "indigo" or has special genes or is an alien hybrid or the reincarnation of Jesus, or Ra, or is in contact with the Pleadians, or the magnetic quadrant, or, or...or...

If we're going to do this, let's do this. Let's stop trying to identify and label ourselves and stop wasting so much energy on the ego trip.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I usually don't get too much into it but before I was even aware of what it was I was told I was an Indigo Child by a psychic/aura reader. I was diagnosed with ADHD (like everyone these days) and didn't take medication until I was 18. I became like "everyone else" but then began to not feel "special" or "artistic" like I did before. So I went off meds a short time later.
I began reading up on Indigo Children recently and discovered after actually reading the description that yes, I seem to fit perfectly into that mold.
Maybe ADHD gives off an Indigo glow!
There are so many upsides of having ADHD and instead of focusing on the negative I use them constructively and that is why I still chose to remain drug-free.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Exotic

Thats quite a claim, here's the problem

everybody on the planet think's they are special, every person has their

own thoughts and has wondered if the world was here for them

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
I only wonder why streetlights tend to go out when I walk under them sometimes. Maybe because it is normal?

If you can in fact make street ligts go out, then that would make you a slider. And no it's not normal.

Back on topic, I've been researching this topic for a while now and I have seen threads about people claiming that they are indigo children. They could be telling the truth.

Everyone can't be an indigo and just because you fit the charactertics of an indigo it doesn't mean that you are one.

The best way to know for sure is by taking a test.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

My shrink on the other hand tells me that I have schizo-affective disorder and gives me some pills. I take the pills and surprise, I am a well functioning individual that has the ability to play well with others and succeed.

It's no surprise though is it? Taking medicine prescribed for a particular condition which in turn results in you responding positively is hardly a surprise.

The use of the word "tend" here suggests that this is actually 'typical' of what happens when you walk under street lights. In turn, the word 'typical' suggests a predictable frequency and predictable frequency events can easily be demonstrated. So how about you putting your money where your mouth is and backing up this claim? Should be very, very easy to do given the basis of your claim. It's not like there's a shortage of street lights and this kind of event is very easy to film.

Just think, you could very easily given some scientific weight to arguments proving the abilities of sliders and/or indigo children here. So what excuse will you give for not doing so?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Seany

Your opinions are fine with me. I never said I'm speacial and I never said my kids or family are special. All I did was respond to your post. The facts are clear with my family and friends about our abilities and that's all that counts. Weather any one believes us is totally irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
hello friends, im from portugal and this is my first post and please sorry about my poor english, but i just want to say one think in this topic, one of these days i was speaking with a friend that is very high level of consciousness person and she told me that shes learning about plants and its benefits to our body and mind and her teacher told her that in this precise moment are people borning with i think 26 pairs of cromossomes instead of the usual 23 pairs, and with more internal organs than the ordinary number we know.
best regards.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Merriman Weir
I used the word sometimes at the end of my sentence so that there would be no one thinking that it happened often. It is normal for streetlights to sometimes go out. I am not claiming any predictabilty to when and where the lights will go out. However, I can be bold enough to say that there will be a streetlight that goes out when I walk under it in the future. Everytime I walk at night one goes out when I go under it. Filming it will not prove that I made the streetlight go out. If I could make streetlights go out, they would all go out, wouldn't they? I made no such claim.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Wow, I thought the streetlight thing was just me.

I guess this is not as localized as I thought, I once willed a streetlight (that was off) to turn on, only took 5 seconds.

And when I walk at night, they turn off and on for me all the time, sometimes in response to questions that I ask myself... still trying to develop a correlation.

Hmmmm.....

I've been having some weird and frighteningly Specific apocalypse dreams as of late.... actually, for a while now.

Anyone else get these?

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

It's no surprise though is it? Taking medicine prescribed for a particular condition which in turn results in you responding positively is hardly a surprise.

The use of the word "tend" here suggests that this is actually 'typical' of what happens when you walk under street lights. In turn, the word 'typical' suggests a predictable frequency and predictable frequency events can easily be demonstrated. So how about you putting your money where your mouth is and backing up this claim? Should be very, very easy to do given the basis of your claim. It's not like there's a shortage of street lights and this kind of event is very easy to film.

Just think, you could very easily given some scientific weight to arguments proving the abilities of sliders and/or indigo children here. So what excuse will you give for not doing so?

I beleive that anyone who does not have empathy or telepathic energy is misplaced , they also posess lack of creativity, ingenuity and open mindedness - I call them the undesirables!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Merriman Weir
I used the word sometimes at the end of my sentence so that there would be no one thinking that it happened often. It is normal for streetlights to sometimes go out. I am not claiming any predictabilty to when and where the lights will go out. However, I can be bold enough to say that there will be a streetlight that goes out when I walk under it in the future. Everytime I walk at night one goes out when I go under it. Filming it will not prove that I made the streetlight go out. If I could make streetlights go out, they would all go out, wouldn't they? I made no such claim.

The way you're using the word "sometimes" is still suggesting a predictability. Streetlights have also gone off when I've walked under them a few times. However, given that I've walked under countless thousands of streetlights over the years, I can't put that statistic down to anything but coincidence, genuine faults and so on. In much the same way that I don't think I have poltergeist-like powers because light bulbs have blown on me a few times over the years.

However, the weight that you appear to be placing on this - and you are placing relevance on this or else why would you introduce this into a thread about 'indigo children' and their claims in the first place? - suggests that this happens a lot more frequently and frequently enough for you to judge it more than isolated, explainable, random occurrences.

I didn't say that you claimed that "they would all go out" but knowing there is a higher probability that these will go out than when you walk under them as opposed to when other people walking under them is a 'predictability'.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
I beleive that anyone who does not have empathy or telepathic energy is misplaced , they also posess lack of creativity, ingenuity and open mindedness - I call them the undesirables!

Funnily enough, I've begun to see self-proclaimed 'indigo children' in pretty much the same way and yet they claim to be fantastically gifted in all these areas. Must be a 'horses for courses' thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The video falsely presents its information. Microcephalin and aspm are not new. It was just found that these genes were mutating n(obviously). And its no surprise to me that people are getting smarter as time, technology and science progresses.

False information. Thats all this indigo children stuff really is.

chronicle.uchicago.edu...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I understand the bitterness; not everyone can Resonate and beings clouded in darkness must lash out as they can. It is sad and all we can do is love them and feel pity for them. After all, it is they who we are ment to help in our mission. And our mission is a journey of unfolding compassion. It's OK, direct your hate this way, I can take it. I'll be your lightning rod. I'll take your twisted energy and un-kink it. We breathe in toxic dark soul-smoke of hatred, transform it through adamantine love, and exhale clean mountain air every time. That's what we're here for! That's the journey!

Peace and love to all my brothers and sisters, vibrating in harmony on every frequency. All kinds, all types! No time to hate....too much to learn, too much to love, too many to save. The vast mind enfolds and accepts the small mind every time. Why would I fear what you have to say when I can see under you, over you, around you, and throgh you? I deal with bigger and more frightening problems every day on the acausal plane; I dance with Angels and spar with demons. There is no need to be afraid of the little-minded ones in the (tiny limited little) theater they call "the real world."

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

If that comment was directed towards me, then i must say that im probably just as smart or smarter then any of you indigo star children out there. Since I tested in the 98th percentile range on the GATE test, back in 4th grade.

Who knows, maybe i am your long lost leader.... OooOOOOoOoOOO

Pay homage to me and contribute to my paypal account.

Test anyone's genes and you will find mutated versions of the above mentioned genes, regardless of when they were born.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

If that comment was directed towards me, then i must say that im probably just as smart or smarter then any of you indigo star children out there. Since I tested in the 98th percentile range on the GATE test, back in 4th grade.

I think it might have been in response to my last post. I could be wrong though. I mean, with my closed mind, lack of empathy or telepathic skills, inability to resonate and general lack of indigo chops, what do I know? I'm probably wrong about everything trapped in this awful fog of mundaneness.

It sucks to be a 'barely-mauve adult'.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join