It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparations for invasion of Pakistan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So my friend is being shipped out next week to Pakistan, where he and many other troops are going to be "disguised" as normal workers and civilians. He told me that once they are there, they are supposed to get things "set in place" for then the rest of the millitary will join them there. He gets shipped out next wednesday.

Now what this looks like to me, is an invasion of Pakistan. My friend told me that if this gets out, he will be reassigned somewhere else, but I felt that this needed to get out, as it looks like another war is coming very soon.

I don't have any proof or documents of this, but he told me and I trust this man and I can tell when he is telling the truth. I will try to look into this and see if I can find some kind of proof.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

Well until you have some sort of "Proof" I wont tell anybody your secret is safe with me.

psst Just U2U me and let me know when.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I shouldn't tell you this, but my (friend/cousin/brother) is leaving for (type country) because the (type US agency name) wants to prepare (special operations/a fake terror attack/assassination of president) so we can invade their country unilateraly.

no seriously, why would they ?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I highly doubt that sensitive "mission data" will be given to someone who would go blab about it to his friend.

IF this was a real mission, to be sent undercover as what you describe would entail about 7 curtains of secrecy, and beyond that most of the grunts would not know the full details of the mission until the go was already given.

Could it happen, sure.... but do you really expect to hear about it before it does?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I can say now that you should not listen to your friend, and this is NOT going to happen as was said.
No one would know , and it would not be down at the level of the ground troops till the units where in place.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Remember this?

Aside from being unable to say "Pakistan" correctly, he is quite clear in his intentions.

By the way, Pakistan is not a character in Pokemon.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
A plausible reason for invading Pakistan would be for the securing of our supply routes through there to the battlefield in Afghanistan. Taliban fighters have been attacking supply depots and blowing up bridges along the highway(s) going through Pakistan.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

the pres did use the correct pronunciation of Pakistan

otherwise im calling bs on the original post.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

My uncle was an army special op in gulf war II and he told his mama every where he was going. meaning she in turn blabbed it far and wide as women are wont to do.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with TwitchOmatic on this one.....they probably wouldn't know any details of their op until they got there, for this very reason.

I'm curious anyway tho.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if it is true or not because no one will believe it.
Already someone is making a claim and people have quickly jumped on the OP.

People do not believe anymore and even with written proof it would be called a fake.
So I say we just wait and see and do not dismiss the OP out right.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't want to hear stuff like that. If it were true it sorta puts your friend in danger for you do say so. If it is not true it sorta puts innocent pakis in danger for you to have said so--because you know...paki intelligence is likely all over this board.

If he said he went to Paki, as smart as the military is
, it probably really meant that he is on a more secret mission deep in the jungles of Brazil, but that to keep attention off of them attention should be placed on an area of logical activity-thus, Pakistan.

I don't know-really.

I knew a former soilder who was talking to whomever would listen about his buddies' then running, overseas missions and right after that he died. From a heart attack in his bathtub. And I've sort of never wondered if that is because of what he was saying, although, it likely was his lifestyle and not some assassination. He was also getting pretty loopy though too. Aiming lasers at his coworkers and such.
He was a muslim, but they didn't bury him that way. And although I was the coworker having the laser aimed at me over something innocently said, I disagree with that last point, still.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by HugmyRek]

top topics

join