It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrical Engineer expects entire global electrical system to collapse!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

In the above link you can find part of an interview which Art Bell did to Father Malachi Martin about this very same topic.

Father Malachi Martin was a very well learned man, who had contacts with very influential people in the Vatican, he was a close friend of Pope Paul VI, and left us a message. Although I am sure there was more he could have told us, but unfortunately he died apparently by falling off a flight of stairs which caused a heart attack.

The interview was done in 1997, and Father Malachi Martin died in 1999.

Here is a link with more information about Father Malachi Martin.
en.wikipedia.org...

Do yourself a favor and listen to his message.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I was about to write this off as fear mongering, and as I get out of the shower this morning, I hear this report. This reminds me of when the nukes went missing and Steve Fossett got lost. Blatent cover up stories to shift attention away from any real issues. I am not ready to buy into this 100%, but it definately deserves more attention. Since I fix compuers for living, I would be pretty bored with no power.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Apparently Electro-engineers are experts in Astrophysics and "Magnetic Clouds In Space" as well as Wiring Techniques.

Is that all part of the NEC exams now? If series circuit A fails, it is most likely due to: A. Murphy and his pesky law. B. Burnt out light bulb. C. Magnetic Clouds in Space. D. All of the Above!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
www.cnn.com Check out this story this morning about cyber spies have infiltrated our power grid!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is quite a cooincidence. Maybe they are spreading a little disinformation in preparation for taking down the grid on purpose. Then they can have a reason to start replacing the grid quickly so the conglomerates giant can start building some more switchgear.$$$

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I had a thought. The Large Hadron Collider might have another purpose.
Could it be that the main purpose of the collider is to produce an electromagnetic field around the earth to counteract the effects of an emp?
I know they say it will be used to recreate the conditions of the universe after the big bang.
I think there is a far greater purpose for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
O.k. if you will....
I fore-see this as another attempt of fore-warning by people who kinda think something is up but don't have the brass tax knowledge of closed door profit line board meetings.
8-10 years ago certain finacial guru's kinda felt the market was heading for something bad but they weren't high enough up on the "know" scale to offer what was really going on...and sure thing "market crash"
When engineers see that something is not right and things don't make sense then well the upper managment knows whats coming... they might not know the day it's gonna happen but they can get a round about figure. Well if you apply that common sense approach to the "de-regulation" of power in many states like here in D.C. and the 70% increase in rate hikes...Hmmm well if I knew that people were going to not have a need for orthodontic applainces in a few years I might be also in the line of thinking about rate hikes to "drain the well" before it goes dry. People the snake is right under your feet while you were looking side to side instead of under feet.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hmmm, maybe why thee want the guns away from people and why they chemtrailing the skies and why planetX is so Hyped up !!!
To get the focus on something else ... Distraction as it were ...

[edit on 8-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I know for a fact that here in Norway the government have been digging the powerlines down into the ground for a couple of years now !!

Freaks me out how things starting to click together...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Spypants

The LHC doesnt have enough power to do such a thing,as for this..im calling hogwash,i severely doubt anything of signifcance will happen in 2011/2012.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons
[more

How do you know it doesn't have enough power? Not that I don't believe you. I was just theorizing.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Safandjaro

err ...
you forgot to mention San Andrea's Big One, the Killer Asteroid, the SuperEbola Virus, and the Massively-Implemented-Trojan-Horse-From-Nowhere.

According to Dr Spinthat's latest report which strangely disappeared from the internet now, they'll be all synched, probably by the World's Goverment aiming at reducing world's population by 90%.

Just to summarize the situation.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

what makes you think this is in the "breaking news" section?

i put it in the "Mysterious Subject" - "Predictions" board for a reason

...and whether any of this is going to be true or not will remain uncertain until the time comes - i just don't think it hurts to hear all sides of the story, so you can come to your own rational, logical conclusion all by yourself!

either way, it is an interesting topic, because there's so much speculation that surrounds it!

...who needs to read science-fiction anymore when our own reality can be so much more exciting!
still, this may be fiction, but that's the magnificence of new science discoveries - it's only getting more enthralling!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here is an article from the Wall Street Journal.

online.wsj.com...

The spies came from China, Russia and other countries, these officials said, and were believed to be on a mission to navigate the U.S. electrical system and its controls. The intruders haven't sought to damage the power grid or other key infrastructure, but officials warned they could try during a crisis or war.

"The Chinese have attempted to map our infrastructure, such as the electrical grid," said a senior intelligence official. "So have the Russians."

False flag operation, or real threat? If this is a real threat, then why is it being announced? It seems that the best way to deal with such a situation is to uncover all the planted intrusive software, make counter plans, and pretend that we are none the wiser. Then when the enemy attempts to activate their plans, they find themselves reaching for false hope, allowing us to lower the hammer.

I also have to wonder if we don't have the same things in place in their systems.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Lets understand EMF effects...Lets say you wanted to take down the US...

You would not need a nuke but EMP weapon.

Take a ship place it under North Korea flag. Take a scud for about $100.000. The important point is timing that is you would want it just after thanksgiving at rush hour. At a year where many storms have just hit Florida. Off New York east coast. The effects.
1). Cars stop, jets crash, trains stop. all transportation stopped and most importantly plugs the streets. You can not well get in or out. That includes food, water (as pumps fail) and sewer (the john plugs) no trash pick ups all lights out at night. It is also facing winter getting cold.
2). This would bankrupt the system. Nor could you get your money anyway. Understand it would take years to fix the grid and clean up the mess.
3) The West coast is open to North Korea nukes if attacked.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
electromagnetic radiation destroy a transformer.. Really?? I must have missed that in Electronic Engineering.

I was going to debunk this, but I think I'll just subscribe to this thread and watch all the fun.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

the power lines are put in the ground to eliminate storm related dammage, and accidental dammage. (cars crashing into power pole and dropping out power for a block or two.) While there are many things to be worried about these days, this is not one of them.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Markafeller

Yeah, but our submarine fleet could just as easily retaliate with with pulse bombs, or straight up Nukes, and destroy who ever attacked us. We could then close off their ports, bomb their military posts, and do what ever we want to their countries.

For any type of attack, any country besides Canada or some Latin American country will have to transport their armies across an ocean to invade the U.S.. The only country that has a Navy that could come close to competing against us is Britain. It would be a futile attempt that would only lead to the destruction of any country that attempted such a thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
meh, wether or not the article is correct, it could still happen if you get a big enough EMP.
glad i have backups, and don't really run on the rest of the area's power

and boxes of printed out files on how to build similar things, science, recepies, and all sorts of other topics, since there wouldn't be anymore internet to look this stuff up

i dont know if anyone ever read Fitzgerald's War, but it had a similar scenario, worldwide EMP's caused by a group of scientists. killed all the world's electrical systems and everything reverted to a 19th century level of tech, like steampunk.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Gren]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
interesting that this thread was posted on posted on 7-4-2009 @ 13:30 and it started gaining popularity again the day before the news about china and possibly russia hacking into our power grid

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join