It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and train explosion in Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hrmmm....now if bush had been at the towers earlier in the morning on 9/11 and at least made an appearance, he might have a more credible touching story today, and probably would have been harder to uncover his true involvement.

"Just hours earlier, North Korean leader Kim Jong Il had passed through the station on a return trip from China, South Korean news network YTN said."-CNN

Seems like he's taking hints from USA's past "terrorist" experiances and seeing if they will fly in his country.

(1)Looks like this could have been either an attempt from the US government to shake things up over in Korea and show them that "terrorists" are everywhere.

(2) A possible assasination attempt on Kim Jong Il might also be admissable. Since they haven't participated in Iraqs occupation, and are a threat since they don't want to comply with any US requests.

(3)This could also be a plight on the Koreans part to legally exterminate thousands of their own people using the cover of "terrorism", and declare a "terrorist" witchhunt and strip the people of their freedoms.

Some opinions on todays happenings, going to stay tuned for more and see if they fall in any of the categories above.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I like the way your mind works.

I think also that it could be the spark that finally sets South and North against each other. The North may have done this to their own people (blaming it on the South) as an excuse for invading the South, just as we (probably) pulled 9/11 off here and blamed it on the Arabs in a bid to control trillions of $ worth of Mideast oil.

Your thread gets a 10 from me!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by manyak-aasli
"Just hours earlier, North Korean leader Kim Jong Il had passed through the station on a return trip from China, South Korean news network YTN said."-CNN

(2) A possible assasination attempt on Kim Jong Il might also be admissable. Since they haven't participated in Iraqs occupation, and are a threat since they don't want to comply with any US requests.

a wanky assassination attemp if the trains had hours in between.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Or it could have just been an accident... Weren't the trains carrying tanks of oil or something like that? Not every explosion that happens needs to be a terrorist incident, you know. But your ideas could still be possibilities, I'm just saying it didnt have to be purposeful.

P.S. If we went to war with Iraq to control all that oil, I want to know why I'm gonna have to pay 2 friggin dollars a gallon this summer. Where's the oil going, god dammit!! Sorry, just a rant...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this train explosion seem strangely similar to the train explosion in Iran a couple of months back?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Agreed, but still possible. My thought's are that it could be a ploy by Kim Jong-il to stage an "assassination" attempt and use the North Korea propaganda machine to spin this so that it looks like it was an attempt by the US to remove him. I'm sure once they get through spinning this, the US will be involved some how.

I would also go hand in hand with Kim's "The USA is going to invade us" mentality. This may give him "justification" of a "preemptive" first strike at South Korea or Japan (both US allies). He is a paranoid crazy little man who's just iching to show the world North Korea is a nuclear powerhouse.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Indeed. 9 hours between to be exact.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No one thinks it was an accident, eh? Here's to hoping it was...

top topics

join