It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oneness - We Are All One!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC

maybe it is more mind programming messages, instead of from television this time from other people....the blind leading the blind

You say "the blind leading the blind", this coming from someone with the Pope as their avatar, are you serious?

why do people carrying on about growing awareness or consciousness over years and then say they can't put their finger on what it is about.

Consciousness is subjective experience or awareness. Here let me put a finger on it for you: Quantum physicists deduced that consciousness can be a particle which is smaller than any known particle. This is why we are able to 'observe' absolutely everything, (from atoms and subatomic particles, to galaxies or universes.) Consciousness is in a process of growth because it is the growth of awareness; it is part of the evolutionary process. As humans evolved, their awareness has grown dramatically and have become more conscious beings.

...thinking they are making progress but just walking around in a nice contained circle of understanding, prevented from seeing bigger pictures.

It seems like someone must be preventing you from seeing the bigger picture because our consciousness perceives even beyond the physical realm, which can only mean that it supercedes material reality itself ! It is the spiritual essence of all living things, most definitely. No living thing can be considered 'living' without consciousness. Every spec and particle, living or not, is a 'product' of consciousness

edit on 28-6-2012 by xAlbinoniblAx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xAlbinoniblAx

You say "the blind leading the blind", this coming from someone with the Pope as their avatar, are you serious?

Who do you think runs all the talk on cosmic consciousness crap...maybe you should look up who the real boss is
illuminatimindcontrol.com...

Seems like you are victim of illuminati mind control of the Vatican

This is why we are able to 'observe' absolutely everything

That is debatable, as from your observations you have been able to deduce nothing

As humans evolved

Please explain genetically spiritual consciousness evolution and how humans evolved....are you referring to chemically or macro species transition both of which have never been observed in science, or are you talking about micro variations caused by mutations through meiosis which is degenerative (not evolutionary) but at least does occur.

You throw the word consciousness around like it is confetti yet in a practical and useful sense you have no idea what it is...let me guess, all the dust and particles and everything exploded out of absolutely nothing....then this formed rocks and it rained on the rocks and formed a chemical stew and then chemical evolution takes places (never able to be replicated in labs) and proteins are formed and from these proteins DNA molecules (another impossible tasks), then suddenly life manifests miraculously from this building blocks (again never replicated in any scientific lab still). So at what point exactly does oxygen present itself, is it present before the chemical evolution takes places causing proteins to oxidise and no proteins to form or is it after this impossible task takes places?

Wow, my life is so fulfilling knowing that my great ancestor was a rock and my noble heritage is that of a rock caused by an explosion that came out of nothing...good one, where do I sign up?
edit on 29-6-2012 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You made the video? Well done! Great editing & source material, and a nice stable tempo. What programs did you use?

I'll admit though, I still have no idea what 'we are all one' actually means. Sure, physically we're all pretty much the same, and when we think of our building blocks, we're of course indistinguishable. But, it's not about the material itself, it's the configuration that matters, it separates everyone and everything.
I guess consciousness can be seen as part of the configuration, but let's say, rather, that it's a product of it, a thing of it's own. I'll try to simplify all this:

Layer 1: our building blocks; connects everyone and everything.
Layer 2: configuration; shared patterns, unique build-up. 50% connectedness, 50% separation, to say it in a fancy way.
Layer 3: conciousness; stems from the configuration, ultimately separates everyone into individuals.

Blah.. sort of lost the thought while writing this, I hope it makes any sense. But anyway, I'm open to the idea philosophically, but the explanations always seem kind of vague and generalized, and sometimes unnecessarily new-agey too.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

Sorry, I didn't hear anything in your clip about some kind of ethereal oneness. I heard lots of things like if we don't take care of the planet, we die. This isn't oneness with nature, it's just good common sense. Like saying, if you don't take out the trash your house will stink.

If I were religious I'd think the anti-Christ made this clip: Just feel love for everyone and don't look at the way the world is going. Be nice and caring while TPTB weigh you down with laws, wars, poisons in your food... Don't stand up and fight because, after all, it's just a ride.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastxdance
www.share-international.com

Well that explains it. good luck fighting your "oneness"

I won't be any part of it.

I will pray God opens your eyes as to who this is.

Yep. I am NOT one with anyone. My carbon molecules are mine and mine alone. My thoughts are mine and no one can have them until I offer them. I am not one with Charles Manson, Bin Laden, Obama, or the little old lady across the street with the barking dogs.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Lovely, (as in the op/not person though they may be also)

It's not first "lately"

It's always been there,

That's one of the most important "lately" things you will experience,

Thank you soo much really,

Love J
edit on 29-6-2012 by MischeviousElf because: as first line

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

edit on 29-6-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryom

I'll admit though, I still have no idea what 'we are all one' actually means.

It is a mind programming tool so when the people seek to speak out against the Vatican agenda (of which the new age movement is apart of), to come out of 'her' and be separate that the NAM plus apostate Christians following the commands of Rome will say, 'Don't be separate (from sinful apostasy), join us, we are all One'. Or alternatively, 'Lets kill those people who want to be separate, they are preventing the earth from 'ascending' as One' and more lies along those lines.

'We are all One' is used for mind control on you now to harness the programming later on for you to join the mob in targeting those that actual have the truth and are saying, 'be separate from the world and follow the true Jesus'. You will probably see the fruit of this programming in the next 5 years perhaps much earlier.
edit on 30-6-2012 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (fix errors)

edit on 30-6-2012 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC

Yes, I agree mostly. Not too sure with the Vatican part though
. But yeah, having been the victim of new-age indoctrination myself a couple of years ago, I can honestly say that it's all full of complete and utter crap. Indeed a mind programming method so to say.

But; imo there's no reason to completely rule this stuff out. For example, I think the topic at hand here does have philosophical validity, without the need to tie it in with the new-age bs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join