It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oneness - We Are All One!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hey guys over the past 2-3 years my awareness of life and the universe have grown in positive ways for me everyday. I get a feeling in my heart of something whole and wonderful i can't explain it but it's like absolute happiness in a way i think it's spiritual consciousness, others i have talked to have felt the same lately.

I read a few sites and blogs and millions of people are growing through the same changes it's like we are making a transition from material/money to spiritual consciouness sounds unbelieveable but the feeling is so strong. I feel it everyday it has lead me to connect with others all over the world in positive movements, groups, and organisations to get out this conscious awareness i am feeling to others and all people. I follow my intuition and higher self and i feel awesome i sense we are on the horizon to something great i can't quite pin it down but it's like a concentrated whole of sorts.

This has lead me to create a short film of about what i think this feeling is about and that seems to be about a connection we all have as one living entity or oneness. We are all connected in the most unique ways i think this monetary system has created us the belief we are separate and divided when we are not. We have been and still are controlled and manipulated to think we are separate. I feel the recession is failing because of this oneness which is blossoming in all people. Some people may not understand what is happening but the truth is people only need to look within themselves, we are beautiful powerful beings who are all one essence. We are all like raindrops when we drop into the ocean we become one!!.

I hope you enjoy this short film and maybe somehow i hope it touches your inner connectedness as well...

Oneness all

[edit on 7/4/09 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the nice thread and video. I would like to add a video to this thread for it is connected to the video presented here.

Peace to all for we are ONE.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
www.share-international.com

Well that explains it. good luck fighting your "oneness"

I won't be any part of it.

I will pray God opens your eyes as to who this is.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
oops meant to type www.share-international.org

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lastxdance

I'm not seeing any reference to that site anywhere in those posts or the clips. That organisation is overrated but just because one little delusional organisation tries to pervert some idea ( we are all one but the Master is just a little more one than others) doesn't discredit the whole idea itself.

Otherwise Westboro baptist Church would discredit the whole Christian religion

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Harman]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastxdance
oops meant to type www.share-international.org
yopu seem to be dropping this in random threads. This one to do with oneness, and one in religious stuff to do with the number 666.

Is this your site, per chance?

not that it matters, we're all one, y'see.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
No definitely not, I just really think this man is the Anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Which man is anti christ?? Dude this is a positive short film to move away from all the negative topics out there at least give it that....sheeesh...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Dude...I seriously can't explain it...but in the last year...my mind has undegone a transition so great it's beyond words. I've been getting into philosophy and meta-physics and all things weird and wonderful...my mind has basically opened a great deal and I'm crawling out of my boxed in reality...and I'm now throwing my box out the window and digging into the heart of reality...but I also feel lots of people are being left behind. Most people just aren't capable of talking about abstract ideas or having an open mind...they can't escape the reality they have boxed them selves in...I hate to say it...but most of my friends seem...really..."stupid"...in a sense...I don't wont to be disprespectful...but they literally are like "sheeple" following the herd...lacking any original thought or independent thinking...they are brainwashed zombies/robots...I feel like I can speak to none of my friends about things that probably just make me look like a crackpot because it's so far off the normal conversation...which usually drives me insane...such arrogant and pathetic topics...aggghhh...it's the darn media. Well, I started off positive, sorry to ruin it

[edit on 12/4/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Dude i fully understand where you are coming from and what you are saying. 3 Years ago i was fully a slave to the system living in ignorance chasing the $$ and material things then suddenly i felt a certain wash come over me it is a feeling of purpose and higher understanding of all things and how syncronistic we all are.

It's like a spiritual awakening!, and it's happening all over the world my friend to many people which is great, at the same time people are unable to handle these new vibrational consciousness changes so will get sick, angry, frustrated, sad, and confused.

It is the time of what indigenous cultures call 'The Great Awakening' we are transitioning out of the material/monetary age into the spiritual consciouness age where we realise our true significance and understanding that we are all one with everything at the same time. This understanding will excel our society for those who accept the changes which will evolve us into our next stages of development. Quite possibly a technocratic utopian type society.

David Wilcox and David Icke talk about this subject immensly i am intrigued with their research as it falls into my indigenous cultural teachings.

If your ever in need of a friend to talk to your welcome to U2U me i'll be happy as a friend to talk and share ideas with you.

Oneness

[edit on 12/4/09 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I was really compelled to write an article of oneness, and see that I do not need to know

We are one, however currently parts of a whole which is the sum total of all past, present and future Universes.

We often look at what sepparates us, our body, our individuality. However, we forget to see how every aspect of our existence is interwoven with other parts of the world around us.

How we are interwoven with atoms, molecules, cells and larger more complex organs until we become a whole human. And even then, we live emersed in our atmosphere taking in Oxygen, progressing to water and food.

We are a part of the world, a part of the atmosphere, a part of the water and a part of the food. We are connected to the Sun, by taking on the energy of the sun as it passes itself into plant life.

The plants store the sun energy in the form of sugars, hydrocarbons and we come along and eat that, absorbing the stored energy.

In many ways, we are sun energy as it is very well the fuel of life, and the energy which drives our perception of reality.

When you realize you are a thread in the fabric of the Universe, and see the whole fabric, not the part that is just you, you can start to see the oneness, the connection and the synergy and synchronicity which completes the Universe with us as a part of it, one with it.

Very cool

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
this sounds like the speach Obama gave Thursday..."we must look inside ourselves." I couldn't even watch the whole thing. No offense, but the "spirit" you are talking about is not what many bleieve if Our Creator and His Holy Son are not included in this 'awakening.'

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Our actions have consequences that affect everyone and everything around us, therefore we are one...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Freq Of Nature

Correct...I like to think of these as ripples we cause in the pond of life. As the ripple gets further away from us it impacts others less, however it can affect someone nearby that cause a ripple which progressively grow outward.

Many spiritual teaching teach us to remain still. When we are still we do not cause ripples. In chaos situations remaining still is encouraged, as overreaction can lead to more chaos. So we all affect each and every other person every time we do an action. It's time we all recognize this. We are truly ONE.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
"One"

"One is the beginning."

"Are you one Herbert?"

start drums....

"I am not Herbert."

sorry, the song got started in my head because of this thread....

[edit on 21-2-2010 by ventian]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
this is very weird. Last time I went into deep meditation, the phrase "we are one" came on my mind for a long time. I never thought it, it just "came" on my mind out of the sudden.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've been spiritually awake for about 7 years or so, it started when I did a paper in college on meditation and continued to meditate since. I started studying Buddhism and philosophy. About a year ago I started to get into the conspiracies because I guess my mind was open enough to tolerate them more so than other people. The journey has been a happy one, and I'm glad to hear that you have awakened as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

I am so pleased to see many coming to the realization of the Oneness.

True Love is that which emanates from the Oneness.

All is One and that One is the One Infinite Creator.

Remember.

Ever unconciously look at a clock to see 11:11? Wake up.

Namaste.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well an organism is made up of trillions of cells so "We(cells) Are All One(organism)" so this is easily true

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
why do people carrying on about growing awareness or consciousness over years and then say they can't put their finger on what it is about.

maybe it is more mind programming messages, instead of from television this time from other people....the blind leading the blind thinking they are making progress but just walking around in a nice contained circle of understanding, prevented from seeing bigger pictures.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join