It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer Complained of 'Poor Life' in Letter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Killer Complained of 'Poor Life' in Letter

news.aol.com

News 10 Now said it received the letter Monday.
In staccato bursts, the letter writer strings together a tale of police harassment following him from California to New York.
"Many time from 1990 to 1997 at the day time ... cop exploit unknow English and went to my house knock the door for harass and domineer," it reads. "Of course during that time cop coined something was not true about me and spread a rumour nasty like the California cop."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Not to bring out the "gang stalking crowd" (well maybe I am), but does this sound like something the GS CTers believe could be true? or is was this guy just totally delusional? There is mention of what I guess is called DEW used against him too....

Also, my condolences to the victims of this horrible massacre.

news.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Also to be clear, I am not talking about the Pittsburgh shooter, but Jiverly Wong--the shooter from Binghampton

AND I want to further open up a discussion that not only appeal (I guess this is the appropriate word) to the people who believe that the events the perp described happening to him actually can and do happen...but also to people who are just as perplexed over these latest two shootings as I am.

Because

1. This Wong guy is mad at police and believes that police have been stalking him for years (ok) BUT he takes his rage out on immigrants

2.The Pittsburgh shooter believes that the gov't is run by Jews and on his MySpace used the "n" word as one of his favorite words, but he kills police

soooo

3.) If the shooters were juxtaposed and the crimes were attributed to the other, it would make more sense....but then again not much makes sense to the delusional

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mkultraangel

As far as I am concerned Wong was a target and on the receiving end of the very least voice to skull as a weapon. He probably was tortured by other such weapons that are still classified.
For those who are not aware voice to skull was doable in the 70's and has been used as a weapon on targets for decades.
www.raven1.net...

When a target of this crime does not know what is happening to them, when they do not know technology exists that can mess with the body and the mind, the target can become mentally unstable and act in ways that are not considered normal....like killing other people or mutilating them like the Oriental man on the greyhound bus in Canada last year. Or like the Asian man who shot up a US university and left a Manifesto.

We in the targeted community pay attention to the killers in these bizarre crimes as we think they are unaware targets. We are also wondering why all of these killers are of Asian decent.

Many targets experience voice to skull (V2K), but do not go on killing sprees because they are aware that their voices are artificially induced and they are not going crazy. But the unaware and certain personality types can be pushed to a place in their mind where there appears to be no escape except for a violent end that may or may not mean the taking of their own families lives or the murder of total strangers.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
In your opinion then, how and why are people "targeted"? I am aware of the site you posted, as I was doing research on actual "gangs" in grad school and came across gang-stalking on a google search......I have been a bit fascinated (well in lieu of a better word) about all this...

I see how "whistleblowers" might experience this or political activists, etc....I don't see though how previously "normal" people would be put through this though.....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
He was clearly a paranoid schizophrenic.

There wasnt really a cop it was just a delusion he had. If you read the whole letter with the understanding that he was schizophrenic it begins to make a little more sense.

There is no cover up here just a man who seriously needed mental evaluation.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Not sure how it works in usa, but the police totally destroyed my life here in uk, even though i did nothing, and i have gone through what people call gang stalking for 17 years now.

I assume from the net it goes on in usa too, and you have to wonder why the police do this. In my case they seemed absolutely desperate to get me to do something, and i never have, but they still never stop there garbage. But if they do it here in uk, and i would assume the similar tactics would be used in usa.

For anyone here reading this, never let these people who gang stalk win, and never do anything to justify there haressment. It seems that this shooting thing, had alot more to the story than meets the eye. Never ever let them toget to get you into this position for you to do something, always make sure they are the scum. i.e like the policeman that should be in jail for murder, for doing that man at the g20.

Its a good point by the thread starter and altough i have not looked at the case, you never know.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
When will they tell us that he too was on some sort of anti-depressant drugs.
All of these shooters in all of these cases were on meds.
Are they simply being used as tools to further anti-gun laws?
Asian - seems to be the trend currently.
I wonder if they are having similar troubles in their homelands.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok like I said in my last post, I came across this "phenomenon" of gang-stalking on the internet while doing a search for something else....What intrigued me the most was that seemingly normal people like Andy here had some pretty convincing (albeit hard to believe) stories of how people had made their lives miserable for some known or unknown reasons...

THEN

Comes this wild delusional tin-foil type stuff on these sites that goes along with the almost believable stuff that makes the "cause" like so far out there it's almost like disinfo...

SO

I felt like I needed to start this post as the "gangstalking" conspiracy was the first I had come across ever and really have had a hard time buying it (of course there is JFK and MkUltra, but as far as the lesser known ones). So in the CT community is there just some universally accepting bogus stuff that only a small few buy into or is everything open to interpretation?

AND YES I think the letter sounds totally delusional, but I also think people can drive others crazy (geez I've been married)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
People break into your house and touch you 13 times while sleeping? Move your fan, then leave? (both things claimed by Wong in his letter).

Okay then.

Occam's Razor. He fits a classic diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenic.

He also quite obviously had some pre-existing mental condition, like a learning disorder. This is apparent in his moving to the US as a young teen and even being in the environment of an English country 24 hrs a day for 20 years or more, still failed to learn English.

That's gotta be a pretty severe learning disorder. Most adults will pick up a pretty useable second language when emersed in the environment in less than 6 months. After 20 years, they would be significantly fluent. A child or teenager is even more likely to pick it up.

This would not be caused by some skull-radio thing.

[edit on 2009/4/9 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I am not saying I believe in this skull to brain technology thing what-so-ever, but as I said, I began looking into conspiracy stuff (this site) after I had read about all this gang-stalking stuff...looking at that, I believed it to be the place for the schizophrenic to gather with their collective delusions (which is interesting in itself as I am a sociologist and the idea of 'shared delusions' is interesting)....I guess what gets me with this case is that it seems like what this Wong or whatever his name is kind of wrote to the "t" what many of the g/s "victims write....so is it just a coincidence or as you say hallmark schizophrenia or is that maybe HE visited G/S websites and got some ideas during a lucid moment? With the Pittsburgh killer it was like OK-this dude liked conspiracy theories, maybe the perp here is the 'posterchild' for anyone, who might believe that some of this freaky stuff goes on thereby discrediting THOSE conspiracists??? .....

I do believe that if you make the wrong group of people mad, you can be terrorized, so in essence is the MSM totally "ruining it" so to speak for the people who may have encountered the unexplained--though not to his level of unexplained?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
He comes pretty close to fitting the gang-stalkers stuff, sure.

Not to a "T" though, in my opinion.

While I agree with you about the interesting aspect of the Internet giving people with delusions or personality disorders a sense of community and a subsequent re-inforcement to believing their shared delusions, there does seem to be a difference in degree and rationality between the paranoid schizophrenic of this caliber and the gang-stalking crowd.

Gang-stalkers often do seem slightly more rational. Often - not always. Usually not going to claim someone comes into their homes and touches them 13 times while sleeping. That severity would perhaps trip off the rational part of their mind that something is awry and it isn't something external.

I think a technological reason to hearing voices in your head is entirely possible to be a real phenomena myself - I just don't see why such technology would be used on Regular Joe Blow. Waste of money and resources. The idea is pretty self-aggrandizing that such a gigantic amount of money, resources and personnel would be wasted on something that serves no purpose.

This may also be the case with the people who think they are being targetted to hear voices but haven't gone off the deep end have found a "rational" reason to pin it on to avoid having their minds continue to spiral into a deeper psychological problem.

So, that's my analysis of the gang-stalkers. People who could be on a "spectrum" of schizophrenia (or some other personality disorder) but have found some way to avoid going completely off the deep end.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I suppose what interests me the most about all of this is not only how the gangstalking is portrayed on the sites out there and how people come together with their myriad of experiences, but the whole Noam Chomsky model of media propaganda not only of what gets covered, but HOW and WHY it gets covered in the manner it does. I therefore assume everything I read is slanted to some direction and also that there is alot of disinfo and misinfo so finding out the who, what, when, why, where, and how is always interesting. To say this guy just acted on delusional impulses is one thing (although most people with schizophrenia are not violent), but it is just like saying Hitler was evil--ok true, but then there is the W,W,W,W, W& H still and just looking at the easy answer is not sufficient to me. I am not being argumentative at all, just digging a bit deeper, I suppose.....

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
IF this guy was a victim of gang stalking it would be very hard for him to explain it eloquently enough to people who may be able to help him, like for instance, social workers, psychologists, his doctor etc.

I'd imagine if your communication skills are poor and this kind of thing is genuinely happening to you, it would be a lot more depressing, distressing and psychologically damaging.

I find this case to be interesting like you, because of the letter.

Another interesting question I've stumbled on is....his sister has said that she doesn't think it was written by her brother, as his english and handwriting were actually WORSE than what was written in the letter.

So then, that begs the question, who would write this letter and post it on the day of the shootings and why?

Was someone else aware that this guy was going to do this?
My instincts tell me it may have been written and posted by one of the people who were the instigators of this possible gang stalking.

Who else would know that he was about to crack?

I find this as fascinating as you do.
I have an interest in criminal psychology and also combining it with conspiracy theories like MK Ultra and secret military psyop weapons, it often throws up different alternatives for the why , where, how , who etc ....

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Good, I am glad to have found a like mind....I am too interested in this letter and the broken English/jibberish with some sprinkles of very intelligent words like "domineering", "exploit" and also he spelled rumor with the UK version "rumour"....strange.

I can't help but think MKUltra because this guy was from Vietnam and that mind control and war era ya know...in my mind that kind of went hand in hand of the dirty tricks of the CIA...Vietnam War/Vietnam people....mind control????

Maybe a stretch but I can't help thinking it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
People break into your house and touch you 13 times while sleeping? Move your fan, then leave? (both things claimed by Wong in his letter).

Okay then.

Occam's Razor. He fits a classic diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenic.

That or he fits the definition of someone being gaslighted.

He also quite obviously had some pre-existing mental condition, like a learning disorder. This is apparent in his moving to the US as a young teen and even being in the environment of an English country 24 hrs a day for 20 years or more, still failed to learn English.

That's not true, I know people who just mix with their own culture and do not learn english, for most of his time in California he worked as a sushi delivery guy. I don't know this for sure, but I can guess that he was in an enviornment that he could get away with not using english, plus he was married up until 2006.

That's gotta be a pretty severe learning disorder. Most adults will pick up a pretty useable second language when emersed in the environment in less than 6 months. After 20 years, they would be significantly fluent. A child or teenager is even more likely to pick it up.

Again that is not always true. It depends on how much mixing they do. I worked for a couple and the wife had been in the country for years, and her english was not there. She had kids that spoke perfect english, but she did not. The grand kids knew both languages, because the grandmother did not speak english, or did not choose to. I don't think she had learing disabilities, because they ran a resturant.

Check out this letter, which was translated into TI speak.

gangstalking.wordpress.com...

Let talk about when I live in California. Such as…cop used 24 hours the technique of ultramodern and camera for burn the chemical in my house. For switch the channel time…For adjust the fan. For made me unbreathable. For made me vomit. For connect the music into my ear.

He says let’s talk about when I lived in California. The cop used 24 modern surviellence techniques on him. The camera would be surveillance. He says to burn chemicals in his home. Most likely the chemical could be gassing, which is a common tactic. They switch the channel time, adjusted his fan, this is common. They use remote devices to control the electronics of targeted individuals. Such as VCR, Fridge, Etc. The reference to vomit, sounds consistant with gassing. The music to his ear could either a be messing with music equipment, or it could be a reference to Voice to skull, also known as V2K, a remote process that would allow a target to hear sounds or music, and not know where it was coming from.

Undercover cop usual coined some nasty was not true about me and spread a rumour to the receiver and some people know me conduce toward many people predudiced and selfish to me…cop made me lost my job…cop put me became poor.

So the undercover cops spread nasty rumours that were not true, to the reciever being people who believed the rumors, and then some people, even the ones who knew him acted prejudice and selfish towards him. He says they caused him to lose his job, and made him poor. (This is common stuff that happens to targets, to the average public this will just look like the ravings of a crazy man.)

Let talk about when I live at the 28 Baker St. 2nd Floor, Johnson City, New York 13790. It terrible when I live there such as…cop wait until midnight when I off the light and went to the bed. Cop unlock my door and came in take a sit in my room ((cop did it thirteen time on the year 1994 )) on the thirteen time had three time touch me when I sleeping. One time stolen 20 dollar in my wallet. One time used electric gun shoot at the behind my neck. (That time I did not know English)

He then goes on to talk about the harassment that happened when he lived in New York, which followed him from California. He says the cops waited till midnight when he turned off the lights and went to bed. The cops unlocked his door and came to sit in his room, this was done to him thirteen times. (As strange as this sounds, other targets report the same things, including Ramona Lopez who woke up during a sexual assult.) He says this happened to him in 1994. And he says they touched him 3 times when he was sleeping. Once they stole 20 dollars from him. Once they used an electric gun to shoot his neck. I don’t know if he means a taser, or stun gun or something else here.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
He comes pretty close to fitting the gang-stalkers stuff, sure.

Gang-stalkers often do seem slightly more rational. Often - not always. Usually not going to claim someone comes into their homes and touches them 13 times while sleeping. That severity would perhaps trip off the rational part of their mind that something is awry and it isn't something external.

I hate to say this but it happens to other targets. They report people coming into their home when they are asleep. The touching him is just gaslighting, so if he tells anyone he sounds crazy. It's the same as if they came in and moved the furniture around and did not steal anything. The Manson family use to do this sort of stuff. There is a book called Gaslighting how to drive your enemies crazy, all sorts of fun tricks in that, that most people would not believe when you tell them.

I think a technological reason to hearing voices in your head is entirely possible to be a real phenomena myself - I just don't see why such technology would be used on Regular Joe Blow. Waste of money and resources. The idea is pretty self-aggrandizing that such a gigantic amount of money, resources and personnel would be wasted on something that serves no purpose.

I will show you a video. What is used on targets is believed to be more sophisticated, but the video I am showing you, this stuff has been out on the maket for the last 3 years, and is being used in museums and other places.

www.youtube.com...

For about a grand, I could mess with you and make you hear voices, but keep in mind what is being used is not this retail stuff, and the technology would be different, but this is the concept.

This may also be the case with the people who think they are being targetted to hear voices but haven't gone off the deep end have found a "rational" reason to pin it on to avoid having their minds continue to spiral into a deeper psychological problem.

So, that's my analysis of the gang-stalkers. People who could be on a "spectrum" of schizophrenia (or some other personality disorder) but have found some way to avoid going completely off the deep end.

That's one concept, but there are explainations for the things targets say. There is also a reason there are so many similarities in their targeting testomony, the same is true for targets of workplace mobbing.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This one is funny, the audio spotlight asked them if they have ever thought of commiting murder, and they are the only ones hearing the voice. It's funny, but only if you find out after.

Now think of a more advanced technology, that can go through walls, and you start to understand what some targets are up against.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What I can "buy into" are these so-called Weed and Seed programs that go on in major metro areas (at least around where I live) where if people are labeled somehow bad for a neighborhood, neighborhood groups will involve Health& Hospital, Zoning, Fire depts, etc...to get people thrown out of their homes or they will have their homes shut down indefinitely. Then when the undesirable (so-called) people are weeded out, new people and new programs are seeded into the community. The idea is that this program helps run drug dealers out of neighborhoods, but I really think it can be anyone (and I live in a rural area so I don't have much experience with it, other than talking about it in grad school as a good thing)...

I just am a little suspicious of this Weed and Seed thing...maybe they are weeding people out and planting seeds of mind control
Not really, but I don't like it and maybe it can be some of what "gangstalking" victims are talking about....

who knows

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
He was not the target of some conspiracy.

He was a very mentally ill person. He needed medical help. He didnt get any help, and he killed some people.

There was no cop. There is no conspiracy. If his letter said that for years he was hearing a voice and only hearing a voice, thats strange he might not have been schizophrenic there might have been a conspiracy.

BUT, the things he was claiming the cop did were paranoid. Touching him in his sleep moving his things around, stealing twenty dollars, plus hearing voices. All these things are common among paranoid schizophrenics.

If someone came to you and told you they heard voices and had a cop following them around stealing their money and watching them as they slept I hope to god you find medical help for that person rather than indulge into their delusions and encourage even more paranoia.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join