It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer Complained of 'Poor Life' in Letter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
One question that went across my mind....
Why didn't this man didn't write the letter in his native language??
Why the need to write in English obviously knowing he wasn't very good at it?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by caballeroBUT, the things he was claiming the cop did were paranoid. Touching him in his sleep moving his things around, stealing twenty dollars, plus hearing voices. All these things are common among paranoid schizophrenics.

If someone came to you and told you they heard voices and had a cop following them around stealing their money and watching them as they slept I hope to god you find medical help for that person rather than indulge into their delusions and encourage even more paranoia.

Well said, and yes it IS a bit scary isn't it? So many of the people on this forum make me think if they DID see someone that was obviously losing it, they would encourage the behavior by convincing the person it was really mind control.

If the people that went "crazy" were high profile reporters or politicians or others that COULD be causing problems for the "system" the mind control theory might be a bit plausible. Instead they are wasting these fantastic mind control techniques on random nobodies and getting them to shoot MORE random nobodies? Yup, that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Obviously there are some people that believe that there is technology out there that make people GO crazy and from what I have read, there are quite a lot of people with PhD's and more that claim this...if you don't believe it fine but it's just inappropriate to bash people that do, because this is a conspiracy site. I am not saying I believe this guy was part of a plot, but knowing how the MSM is and the total weirdness of the letter... I dunno something is just off about it and if people want to voice their opinions about it---where if not here can they do this? If you don't believe FINE, but if you can't show evidence that this stuff 100% cannot happen why even bother posting?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Someone with your supposed creditals should be aware of why. Why bother challenging the illogical and the unlikely AS WELL AS the likely and seemingly logical? If that has become unclear to you, you need to review the scientific process, and the foundations of logical thinking.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The issue that I have here, simply, is the idea that people that do believe in mind control (and even gang stalking) would ENCOURAGE people in their lives that may be delusional to prescribe to those ideas. That would be irresponsible, as if I had someone who told me their microwave oven talked to them, I would encourage them to seek help....it was that type of thinking/posting that bothered me.

On the other hand completely disagreeing with these ideas is FINE, but shooting the messenger is not--just because you don't believe and making some kind of character reference that people who have been posting would brainwash schizophrenic people that they may encounter to their theories---well it ain't right.

As to my credentials--I am 100% open minded that's it....

[edit on 14-4-2009 by mkultraangel]

[edit on 14-4-2009 by mkultraangel]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mkultraangel

Not shooting the messanger.

Just pointing out that some things are not a conspiracy, some things are as they seem to be.

The conspiracy here, if you want to talk about conspiracies. Why have there been so many more shootings than previous years?

All of the sudden there was about a shooting a day for a week. Why? Some people are looking at big pharma claiming the shooters all were taking prescription pills that induced a psychotic outburst. Some people would think that like 9/11 this is just a way to pass legislation banning guns.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Really I do not know...but it is interesting and worthy of discussion. It's like simply saying "Hitler is evil" then not trying to figure out how or why the atrocities he committed occurred. Saying o' Gunman "x" was just crazy is the same thing to me....it dismisses any possibility for critical thinking on the matter. Maybe that it why these shootings keep happening--first you have an event (let's call Columbine the first), then you have a pattern (more school shootings) now you have a "trend" (mass murders with frequency)---if someone would have not dismissed the first events and patterns or found out why THEN, maybe it wouldn't be like this now. And I do realize that mass killings, such as at UT happened before Columbine, it does seem like we do have more younger people doing this stuff---for analysis maybe we should put them in categories.

High School Shootings
College/University Shootings
Disgruntled Ex-employee (ie those going postal)
All others (which the Wong guy fits under)

SOOO, I'm going to say that high school kids are maybe getting bullied more and there has been a copycat effect...as far as the postal people, well they lost their jobs and got angry.

It's the University shootings and others that don't fit (such as the one in this thread) that are really bizarre to me...but then again it's easy just to call all these lone gunman "crazy" and be done with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join