It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Mothership UFO incident in China that was hushed up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
China’s UFO incident they didn’t want you to discover, photo
Michael Cohen [email protected]
At around 10:30PM On August 6 2003 an incredible event reminiscent of a scene from ‘Independence Day’ or ‘War of the Worlds’ occurred in the Chinese city of Guangzhou.
A huge mothership or even ‘flying city’ was seen by thousands of residents. The city-sized craft was clearly seen just above a thin layer of cloud. It was emitting green fluorescent light, pulsating and its energy lines were burning contours in the cloud.
Terrified witnesses ran for cover, amazed onlookers watched in awe and commuters literally stoped their cars in the middle of the roads to gaze upwards. Students frantically climbed up buildings to gain a closer look and reporters, hearts pounding, scrambled for photos.....
www.--.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Apparently also a big UFO incident occurred in China only two weeks ago near Dalian and is being kept secret-with an area closed off.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
you would think that the majority of the population in that city would have cell phones (most with video capability) and would take pics of this so called mothership. That city is pretty large also, im wondering why we never heard of the incident on this site.

more information anyone?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zetamafia911

There is a picture on the article and hundreds of vids and photos were taken.......why you never heard of it-isnt that what this whole forum is above (hint: the name of this website)
Sina is one of two main media outlets in China

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
cell phones?? Sorry lad. Not all cities on the globe are as pampered as the United States, or England. Secondly not all countries along the globe laugh at their joke of a government the way you can in the US. in China.. the government says DO IT... you just do it. period. Especially if you are not from China. Yes yes, we all know.. "I would like to see the government tell ME what to do" things arent all cake and fancy over there.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
cell phones?? Sorry lad. Not all cities on the globe are as pampered as the United States, or England. Secondly not all countries along the globe laugh at their joke of a government the way you can in the US. in China.. the government says DO IT... you just do it. period. Especially if you are not from China. Yes yes, we all know.. "I would like to see the government tell ME what to do" things arent all cake and fancy over there.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I couldn't find these pictures and videos.

Are they hosted somewhere?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
people from all news web are all full of it

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by _Float_

......mmm funny how if its in the US there is one rule and elsewhere another. The smallest UFO incident in the States that doesnt get covered or whatever is a) real b) subject to a conspiracy.

Overseas it can be reported in major Government media ....... its BS.
Who cares if All news Web is 'full of it' they backed the story up with a pretty descriptive source from the Chinese Govt media. And if it isnt plastered over CNN.........its BS.

FOR SOME REASON, IN THE MINDS OF MANY AMERICANS, THE 'COVER-UP' DOESNT APPLY TO UFO SIGHTINGS NOT ON AMERICAN SOIL!

reality is that this story is probably of more REAL interest than the much discussed 'Phoenix Lights' which may well have been a bunch of tied together flares.

And where are all the PIcs?????? The Chinese CANT just give pics to the media without Govt permission....ESPECIALLY IN RELATION TO A TOPIC SUBJECT TO SUCH 'ABOVE TOP SECRET' STATUS!

Until it is proven that Aliens have made their formal alliances with the US.............thats one topic Americans can't claim as their exclusive property..........ETs. Sorry

[edit on 7-4-2009 by stewartw2]

[edit on 7-4-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
To me, the photograph on that article just looks like the cloud reflecting the lights of the city...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Your not getting it are you.....until today you probably could have never found the entire story................doesnt mean it was there all along.
Until yesterday not one google reference existed for this incident.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

So this incident happened in 2003 and still no pictures or video?

Oh besides this "amazing" one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a793a723c2ad.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Crazy story, crappy 'evidence' photo.
Hardly convincing if you ask me..

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I couldn't find these pictures and videos.

Are they hosted somewhere?

Or to put it another way.........the fact that it might not be on google isnt proof it didnt happen but might be proof of a cover-up.

Furthermorwe the source of this story is the equivalent of CNN and it only reaches their after its been on the smaller news outlets---much like in the US. Or is the status of the source irrelevant 'cause its foreign.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kenan

If CNN was reporting it you would not be saying that......I am getting the impression Americans are possesive of UFOs. This was reported in all the major Chinese news outlets.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

.................got any O'hare photos to show me (other than the recent hoax).............or better still Roswell ones?????????

What makes you think the topic isnt subject to the same problems in China?

Any smoking gun Phoenix photos to show???

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I find this dubious, though - as I can't find any pictures, videos or articles on it anywhere. It's not like the govt has that much power over people that they can stop people emailing, posting stuff on the web, sending sms/media files etc..they simply do not have such broad-sweeping power to contain things like this.

At the moment -- is firewalled, as is youtube - so people in China can't access either site. However, as someone mentioned, if this happened in 2003 - someone would have taken footage, for sure. Guangzhou is a very large, wealthy (by Chinese standards) city near Hong Kong, and in 2003 mobile phone penetration, with all the bells and whistles, was very high. There would have been simply 100s of 1000s of people with cameras, in other words.

Not to mention, Guangzhou in 2003 had heaps of expats living there - from all over the world. These guys too usually have all the little extras like phone cameras, digital cams, vid cams etc...yet still, noone anywhere with footage or a story to tell.

Sounds like a hoax if it has taken 6 years to come to light, when there was thousands of witnesses (I am assuming there were 1000s of witnesses).

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I must say I think that is a great photo

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudbreak

The Allnewsweb article links to Sina.com which is one of China main two media groups...........like say CNN. The fact that you can't find it doesnt mean it didnt happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Why would --.com be firewalled from those in China, if it is part of sina.com.cn? edit: *(oh I see what you mean, the article is on sina.com.cn? Please provide a link to the article if you can, thanks!)*

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but if it did...I am thinking that at least say...100 of the ten's of thousands of witnesses, would be telling their friends, posting on message boards, emailing their footage and pics etc...and it would have spread from there, that's all.

I just find it very dubious. And if you can link any articles or information on this incident from any media source or website other than --, I would be very grateful.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by cloudbreak]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join