It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orbs in my new house any Ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
In every one of these pics there are orbs, we just moved in here a few weeks ago and have had several creepy things happening sense then like my daughters light turning on in the middle of the night and the switch being turned up, we have blown several breakers and this place is only 3 months old if that so you would think that their wouldn't be any electrical issues, but when I took these pics I was showing my sister our new house and got to looking and saw all these orbs if anyone can offer their ideas that would be great!!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Orbs can contain energies good or bad in my opinion. I like the aqua orb in the kitchen, it reminded me of an orb I know. Anway basically state out loud, if you are her for the best of my family fine but cut the electric stuff out. Or just say you are not allowed in this space it is ours, leave now.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Are you being serious?

Clean your lens. That's my only advice.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Lemon Pledge. It soaks up all that dust.

Perhaps I'm just a cynic but I'm having trouble with orbs being anything more than reflections off dust.

I wish someone would prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

Looks as if some of the orbs are in the same area of each picture...

Time to clean the Lens..?

BTW - Don't Fear the Reaper is a great song and SNL's segment on it was classic...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Dust more often. Orbs have been debated to death. While I feel in rare circumstances an orb may be legit. In most cases it's just water droplets or dust.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ive had orbs in my pictures for many years, and why most claim they are dust, I can see ghosts and know that they are also spirits.

As a Ghost Hunter and Spirit Transitioner- my recommendation for you, is if this spiritual presence is bothering you- to tell it to leave. You must take control of the energy in your house, or no one else will.

Spirits are not bound by physical limitations such as walls and doors. They usually roam freely wherever they feel attracted too- and if you have small children- it is likely that she is drawing this new spiritual presence. Dont be alarmed by this- it happens every day- everywhere. Spirits remain earthbound by many different reasons, but in all likely hood your home is safe and there are not bad spirits in your home. If a spirit harms you- or your daughter- then you need to call a local ghost hunter group to evict it for you.

However, there is a simple method that you can do on your own, that takes minimal effort and has the maximum effect when done with full intention.

I highly recommend, when none of your children are around, taking a stick of incense that you can buy at any grocery store- and go to each and every doorway and window and with the sign of the cross say

"I bless this home, and insist that all spirits leave this house, In Jesus's name- Amen" (or Buddha- or whomever you pray too)

This way- you are stating your intention that you want all spirits to leave your home- and you are blessing and protecting it with Gods love.

Now- this is not always a permenant solution and you might have to do this a couple times until they get the message, but it is normally very effective.

The important thing to remember, is that they were people just like us, and are simply confused and are attracted to your home because they feel happier there. That does not mean that they are welcome in your home, and it is up to you to make that clear.

Remember to treat them with kindness and respect for their lives, and encourage them to move on to the other side.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to U2U me

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
hahahahahhaha clear the lens is a good one ...

ghost hunter? hey, do u know sean and dean?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Haha! I have a picture of a horse being ridden at night in a sandy arena. There are dozens of "orbs" all around! It's just dust! Don't believe me? Go out tonight, kick up some dust somewhere and take a few pics with a flash.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Lemon Pledge. It soaks up all that dust.

Perhaps I'm just a cynic but I'm having trouble with orbs being anything more than reflections off dust.

I wish someone would prove me wrong.

This 'orbs' thing, is it confined only to Digital Cameras?

I've been wondering the same thing for some time now after being shown photos of hundreds of 'orbs' at a gathering of a new age cult following the supposed chaneller of a 35,000 year old spirit.

As an aside, I would think 35,00 years of age would be very young in the big scheme of things, which makes me wonder why so many seekers are happy to follow what amounts to a spiritual foetus. But I suppose the answer is the same as it always has been, people would rather follow than to find and go their own direction for growth in awareness.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
My first thought was dust but because The orbs are not in any of my other pics it makes me wonder,and plus some of the orbs were on the floor which is strange to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

But if your having "several creepy things happening" to you- then in all likely hood your dealing with spirits, not dust.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ive had a few myself

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it could be dust

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by brooklyn87
My first thought was dust but because The orbs are not in any of my other pics it makes me wonder,and plus some of the orbs were on the floor which is strange to me.

The orbs are dust. But call the contractor about the breakers. He could have wired something wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You didn't say whether you had a polarised lens on your camera or where you house is located. Some geologist believe that electric fields and energies are release by fault lines. Furthermore, a large rock strata under you property may generate magnetic energy that may interact with the electric fields in your home.

A polarised lens function by cancelling out reflected light in a lit room from flat surfaces and with the camera is less sensitive to light, less light is absorbed around the edges of the lens assembly. This means that only direct light in front of the camera is absorbed. Slight distortion will be detected by the camera unlike with the human eye which is relatively efficient in flooding the retina with both direct and reflected light. Camera lenses that act more like the human eye are described as 'bright' and are quite expensive.

Another possibility is that your camera is a consumer type with a simple less assembly and automatically sets the focal length at infinity. Dust particles a foot away will appear distorted and orb like. You did say that you are in a new home which suggests that your personal belongings have been moved in and dust disturbed. This will happen in the tidiest household.

[edit on 083030p://pm3049 by masonwatcher]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Have to agree with Wupy here

Most orbs taken are dust or excessive humidity. Its not a coincidence when huge numbers or orbs are "allegedly' photographed in vast outdoor areas, like cemetaries

If you manage to get an orb that is opaque, and seems to be glowing from its own light source, then you may have something there

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
My camera is hp photo smart 4.0 mega pixels nothing super fancy, so yeah maybe the dust was stirred up from the move, I have no idea what rock our house is on, but I looked it up and nothing has ever been on this property besides this house

top topics

join