It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo paper/project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I am doing an extensive anthropology paper on the existence of UFO's and people's understandings and experiences with them. I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind answering a few of the questions I have regarding UFO's. Also, if anyone wouldn't mind you could refer me to other people experienced in this field and subject. I am also looking for individuals who have stories about abduction and their individual experiences on this topic matter. Anything you could help with I would greatly appreciate and would aid in my research and formation of ideas for my paper. I hope to hear from you! Thank you in advance for your time! I assure anyone that there name will be removed from the paper and it will stay confidential. I really need people's stories and view points on UFOs. All i really need for citation purposes is a general area of where the person is from!

Anything at all anyone can contribute will be helpful for my paper is primarily focused on the viewpoints of others!

Thanks so much!

-Rob

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just because I think you really are a new member.......
research "internos" a member here!
I think it was him that posted the best "I ever seen" compulation of UFO's
The title was simple something like, "UFO's 101" or "everyone interested in UFO's should start with these basic cases"
I'll search this afternoon, I hope an other member has this in their favs..
IMO you could almost copy his thread, its a great piece!

Learn quikly to use this sites search feature, or pay the wrath of quik death.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Alright cool thanks a lot. I am also looking to have a discussion with someone in depth about alien abduction. More preferably people who have first hand account information on this subject and state they have been indeed abducted. Ill definitely take a look though! Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here are a few posts that might help.

This post is a summary of our contact / sightings throughout history through several different cultures.

www.abovetopsecret.com...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thre ad450946/pg1

It has long been theorized that the moon was / is a vantage point. Here is a post with some pictures from the Russian Luna Probe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a summary of the Grey type aliens and what we know about them as well as theory as to what they might be, what their intentions are, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would Google barney and Betty Hill as well (it is an abduction account actually one of the most famous). Their star map was drawn and created before the star Zeta Rectuli 2 was discovered and this is the supposed origins of the Grey aliens.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Jim Sparks claims to be a multiple abduction & fully conscious abductee...

Jim Sparks : Project Camelot Video

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If you need any help with your paper feel free to u2u me. I will be happy to help in anyway since the topic is on aliens.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Be weary of RocketGirl. She bites!!

Second Line...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
awesome guys thanks for the help thus far! I am definitely going to take an extensive look at all those threads. Only problem is within my research I must have 'informants' sort of speak so I am also looking for direct viewpoints of individuals on certain issues. IE. What are your views on abduction? While this is a very general question, I am just using it as an example.

Also, I was able to choose my topics and my topic could virtually be about anything. I am obviously interested in the existence of extraterrestrial life and the thought of abductions. The paper will not include my individual viewpoints but more so a collaboration of viewpoints and stories.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Gobbo909]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Check out this interview of Jim Sparks & Bill Holden...they both meet for the first time and share their experiences with UFO's and voice their opinions and talk about the alien agenda.

Jim Sparks & Bill Holden

Also Bob Dean's story mirrors that of these 2 guys.

Bob Dean : The comming of Nibiru

The jist of it all seems that:

1)We were genetically spliced with a monkey like creature thousands of years ago...the genetic improovements are still taking place.

2)We are not living to the potential we should be by a long shot - We only use about 10% of our brains; and are living trivial existances.

3)we need to repair the damage done to the earth and release tech. to help mankind.

4)We need to quit being so selfish and greedy, we need to love one another and realize we are all one people, one race to evolve together.

5)They are here to help us and usher us into a phase of evolution where we can travell the galaxy among them without them fearing we will destroy the universe much like we do to our planet.

top topics

join