It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is ATS / are ATSer's doing enough?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Or is now the time to get the message out and invite those on the fringe or on the fence to join in the debate

Now that the term "new world order" is in the faces of the masses, i feel now is a great time to campaign for more people to join the discussions here on ATS.

Sure it's not the hardest site in the world to find, but I had a chat with someone with some great theories just the other day... when I said "you must be an ATSer" I received a puzzled "ATwhasatt?!" type of response.

Having not found the site until recently myself, though a keen researcher of various topics in discussion here, I feel this is a great place to converge idea's for the future, but we don't have enough members to truly make the difference (lot's of members sure, but when is enough, enough?)

We, none of us, know whats coming... but MOST of us sense something is underway and imminently about to expose itself under whatever guise may be... I feel a need/want to include/inform a wider audience, but historically have been laughed off in social circles... Now? I feel a lot more people will take the time to read more into this.

I think we need concerted efforts to promote membership to those who would normally shy away from such topics. Site Owners & Mod's: Is there a current and active marketing effort to promote ATS outside of the conspiracy / paranormal / alternative arena?

With "New World Order" plastered all over this weeks papers (see UK examples below), now is the time to drop the message whilst people are receptive, particularly to those words. Piggybacking on popular PR topics is a common marketing trait, and a very successful one at that.

I have to head out for a while... when I return I will be adding more. Hopefully in this time we will see some response from MOD's & Owners and other like minded individuals.

Thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I just asked a question sorta like this on the thread I just started.

Ayn Rand Center - Response

I asked - how do you fight the NWO? How do you fight the financial crisis when it is obviously being carefully orchestrated by the NWO people to usher in the One World Currency and the One World Government.

I have no answer.
I can identify that it is happening.
But I have no answer as to how to fight it.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and I know what you mean I know a lot of people who you would think were on ATS,but have not heard of it(I know it would be a good fit for them).I recently got my best friend to join,he likes it but doesn't get on much.I think like him,other people may be interested but are just to busy doing other 'social' things or working.I know ATS over even the last 6 months has gotten much more "mainstream"(to an extent),I agree though we need to launch some type of major marketing campaign to let all these people know there is a great site with great people talking about the more "non-mainstream" topics,as well as some mainstream ones.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Absolutely... we have a lot of talented photoshopper's here, and others who may be able to simply spread word through other forums...

Here's a thought - is there an ATS Facebook app? Perhaps a quiz on conspiracy theories followed with links to the site?

What do you think? I'll look into something like this.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think it would be great for ATS to join with Facebook and Myspace,they already joined with Twitter.

new topics

top topics

join