It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Fox News suddenly on the NWO bandwagon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Have you noticed that Fox News and it's pundits are suddenly jumping on the New World Order bandwagon. They used to call people like us nut jobs. Now they are doing everything they can to bring it up.

What I want to know is why? I thought that maybe they were doing "their part" in slowly conditioning us to accept what is happening, but they aren't exactly touting it as a good thing. Quite the opposite. And of course, they are making it look like it is all Obama's doing.

Now, I fully realize that Obama is nothing more than a puppet for the PTB as much as Bush was. I fully believe he is only completing the tasks that Bush started and most likely even expanding on them.

But does Fox News really think this NWO thing only came about the minute Obama was elected for president? They would HAVE to know Bush had a hand in all this also? Right?

I'm not even really sure where I'm going with this. I guess I'm mostly just wondering if others are noticing it and I'm interested to see if anyone happens to have a theory as to why Fox News has brought the issue of the NWO to the table. They always have ulterior motives.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here is some video to show you what I mean.

In this one, they are talking just like a couple of "conspiracy theorists"...

Bill O'Reilly acknowledges it but, of course, it's all Obama's doing.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Why is Fox News suddenly on the NWO bandwagon?
They always have ulterior motives.

Why bust the balls of FoxNews?

Try this angle/perspective:

Perhaps they (i.e.: FoxNews) are emphasizing the NWO idium/mantra because the other news outlets are afraid to, are simply too dern blind to see what may be quite obvious to others, and/or have already joined the NWO or transnationalism "bandwagon". Be mindful that while asserting that that FoxNews (i.e.: "they") have ulterior motives, how about ask yourself why the other news outlets (i.e.: national, regional, international) are not doing what FoxNews is doing concerning the subject of "one world government" or NWO. Perhaps, those outlets have something to gain or have "ulterior motives" themselves, you know, much like the most of them did in their support of Obama...like they may do in support of the creation of a one world government or NWO. Hmm...

*edit* word correction(s)

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

I know the other media outlets have their own ulterior motives too. And I understand, sort of, why you answered my question with another question. I see that the other outlets aren't reporting on the new world order in such a way that Fox News is. But I want to hear ideas as to why Fox News is suddenly doing this, compared to all the other brain mushing media outlets.

It's not like they suddenly thought, "OMG, the conspiracy nut jobs were right!" They've known what's been going on. they are no different than any other media outlet. So why is it that THEY are the ones to start actually bringing it up? Because Fox News couldn't be any further to the right and there are people that watch it solely to get the "facts". So why is this particular right leaning "news source", with it's very particular audience chosing to make them aware of what's going on versus all the other outlets?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I was going to say that they see how many people are realizing its true, and are capitalizing on it for better ratings, but after reading Seekerof's view.....lets just say I'm re-thinking mine

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
It's not like they suddenly thought, "OMG, the conspiracy nut jobs were right!"

Understood.

They've known what's been going on. they are no different than any other media outlet.

Flawed and unqualified assumption.

So why is it that THEY are the ones to start actually bringing it up? Because Fox News couldn't be any further to the right and there are people that watch it solely to get the "facts". So why is this particular right leaning "news source", with it's very particular audience chosing to make them aware of what's going on versus all the other outlets?

Perhaps because those mainstream 'neutral' and left-leaning news outlets, who proclaim to be "truthful" and only providing "facts," are deaf, dumb, and stupid or as mentioned, already in the NWO sack and FoxNews is not, hence why they are engaging in discourse relating to "one world order" and.or the NWO? At any rate, one must understand the differences between liberalism and realism (i.e.: conservatism, etc.). There, you will find the answer rather than relative opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok done thinking, for now.

They are possibly doing the same thing Glen Beck did with the whole FEMA camp investigation; Make the part of society that believes there is a One World Government have confidence that they (FOX News)are uncovering it, that way when they debunk it, they will seem more credible. Does seem odd though. But hey they are Fair and Balanced

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The media outlets are exactly like the political parties in the Government. Not only are they all controlled by the same masters, they need the trust of the ignorant illiterate masses to fulfill their agendas and survive. So they throw the plebs some scraps off of the table (NWO garbage info or whatever), and wallah! they regain the people's trust almost overnight.

You have to remember that FOX is a media outlet which lost a lot of credibility (just like the Bush Administration) because of their pro Iraq War/Weapons of Mass Deception stance. It's all just one big game.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
You have to remember that FOX is a media outlet which lost a lot of credibility (just like the Bush Administration) because of their pro Iraq War/Weapons of Mass Deception stance.

Credibility?
Credibility in so much as how the vast majority of the mainstream news media outlets "lost a lot of credibility" in their outright support of Obama or lost alot of credibility when some of them verbalized that they had tingles going up and down their leg at the sight of him? Yeah, okie dokie.

Apparently, they, FoxNews, have/has not lost but so much "credibility" being they maintain a stranglehold on the top 5 most watched news programs. At any rate, "fair and balanced" is subjective and relates to "fair" and "balanced" when averaged against other mainstream news media outlets. Everyone is capable of discerning their own brand and flavor of 'fair and balanced.'

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My Additional Perspective:

The "WAR" is going badly for the council of 300/Illuminati/NWO.

Perhaps Murdoch is switching sides, so as not to be the loser in a fight he sees no need to "Go down with the NWO ship" so to speak.

OR, he has realized that people are waking up to the propaganda, and one of the only ways to keep people watching is to pander to what they want...

The Truth.

Just my .02

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Fox News report the news, in a fair and balanced manner. They don't always get it right, but neither do any of the other news organzations. They all make mistakes. When Fox makes one, at least they have the balls to admit it.
Everyone in the MSM dismissed the NWO as a nutcase idea made up by people who were way past crazy. Now, when things seem to be coming together, and Fox reports it, you want to hammer on them, saying they are to far to the right!. MSMBC and the rest of them are sitting on the left.
People, you better make up your minds. Those who stand in the middle of road are going to get run down!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Perhaps THEY are now attributing their agenda to Obama, since he is the puppet for them. This creates the idea that Democrats are somehow "different" or "evil", when actually, the political parties are two sides of the same coin, since lobbyists (representatives of the Corporations) have manipulated most politicians via money.

So the Obama administration becomes the scapegoat and is eventually treated as the previous Republican administration before them. Then, when the next election comes around, any Republican they put forth will look like another "savior" to correct the so called "mistakes" of the previous administration. However, these are NOT mistakes. These are calculated plans put forth by the PTB that benefit the PTB and the puppets function as the scapegoats. If one looks and analyzes history in the last 100 or so years, one can see the repetition.

I am sure this is all obvious to all here hopefully at ATS.....

Also, perhaps if the above speculation is indeed fact, then this tactic by the PTB will at least function as a redefining process. To redefine words, phrases, or acronyms that are a threat to the established system will be a great weapon in their arsenal to unsuspecting citizens, and a great blow to already suspecting citizens within the system.

Finally, perhaps if the previous two above speculations are indeed facts, then we will see the same cyclical traps being laid out once again right in front of our eyes, similar if not the same as the previous Obama campaign.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I watch fox news every day and they are far from being for the NWO. They did mention it during the Bush years, but he didn't blatantly say he wanted a New World Order so it wasn't a serious issue. Obomber is seriously pushing for the NWO at the G20 summit and not secretively. He is voicing his desire for it and fox news is bringing it up more to make more people aware of the situation that he is trying to put us Americans in.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

I really wish you would quit trying to make it a right vs. left issue. Both sides are guilty of letting this happen and even fascilitating it.

Let me repeat...both sides are to blame for what is happening to our country.

We need to quit quibbling over which side is right and which is wrong. They thow things in our faces that they KNOW will divide us. Things like issues on abortion, religion, gay rights, etc. While we've been fighting over that sort of stuff they've accomplished a hell of a lot.

If you notice, most people, especially on this site, can ALL AGREE ON A COUPLE OF THINGS...

We want our freedome back, we want our Constitutional rights put back into place untainted by things like the PATRIOT Act and the military commissions act, and the vast majority of us are not comfortable with any form of a new world order that includes a one world bank, currency or gov't.

So this post is not about my personal feelings about Fox News. It's about getting to the bottom of why all the NWO hype. Because if there is one thing ANY OF US have learned it's that when the media DOES heavily report on something it's either to distract from another more important issue or to take an issue that is important and twist it in a way that will ultimately have an effect on the way you either feel about that issue or how you chose to advocate for or against it.

I like one posters idea that maybe it's so they can build up this hype about it only to "discredit" it making it that much more implausible to those who swallow every thing ANY NEWS OUTLET say hook, line and sinker.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Fox news is only doing this because they either just want to make it seem like the new world order is just something that Obama wants... but they're forgetting to mention that it's been a conspiracy for years. I think that it's always good I guess when a President is in power from one party to look for news from the opposing party's main supporters as they will look for the truth more.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
they are putting there own spin on it, you have to remember Bilderberg/CFR/TC own the media, they control what goes out there

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis
They did mention it during the Bush years, but he didn't blatantly say he wanted a New World Order so it wasn't a serious issue.

Just because he didn't talk about it as much as Obama does doesn't mean he didn't want it just as bad. Bush warmed us all up to it. He put things in place that would allow the next puppet to come in and be a lot more in your face about it.

Back to the topic, though. Is that your opinion? Am I making too much of it? Is it really just that Fox News doesn't want to see a New World Order and since they see Obama, whom they make no qualms about disliking, pushing for this so much they are fighting back? I guess it would make sense since, as you even stated, Bush never really talked about it that blatantly. Maybe they never DID see it?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Don't worry, when a republican is back in office you will see them behind the NWO.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Why is this news cable called "Fox" in the first place?
This pretty much clarifies everything.
Come on, follow the money!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
Perhaps THEY are now attributing their agenda to Obama, since he is the puppet for them. This creates the idea that Democrats are somehow "different" or "evil", when actually, the political parties are two sides of the same coin, since lobbyists (representatives of the Corporations) have manipulated most politicians via money.

So the Obama administration becomes the scapegoat and is eventually treated as the previous Republican administration before them. Then, when the next election comes around, any Republican they put forth will look like another "savior" to correct the so called "mistakes" of the previous administration. These are NOT mistakes. They are calculated plans put forth by the PTB that benefit the PTB and the puppets function as the scapegoats. If one looks and analyzes history in the last 100 or so years, one can see the repetition.

I am sure this is all obvious to all here hopefully at ATS.....

Also, perhaps if the above speculation is indeed fact, then this tactic by the PTB will at least function as a redefining process. To redefine words, phrases, or acronyms that are a threat to the established system will be a great weapon in their arsenal to unsuspecting citizens, and a great blow to already suspecting citizens within the system.

Finally, perhaps if the previous two above speculations are indeed facts, then we will see the same cyclical traps being laid out once again right in front of our eyes, similar if not the same as the previous Obama campaign.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

Thank you for saving me the time and typing tat for me, you took the words right out of my head heh, I agree completely and its blatantly obvious this is the case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join