It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Obama be charged with treason?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
After all the bailouts and the take over of big industry in the United Stated,not to mention, the bailouts of foreign banks,etc etc etc,could President Obama be tried for treason? Here are some United States civil codes that might point to treason.

§ 2381. Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States

§ 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction. If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction. As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
www4.law.cornell.edu...

Here is a link to more treason codes. Do you see any codes he may have violated?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Good Lord, if they wouldn't/couldn't charge George W with treason, then what makes you think they will charge the newest puppet??

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
First I will say I am not a big Obama fan. But how can you even think he should be charged with treason. You know, you can disagree with someone without wanting to charge them with a crime or impeach them. Try going out and showing people why next time they should vote for someone else.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well it does sound like a good idea anyway. Maybe we can still go back and charge him too! I still think the newest puppet may be far more dangerous than the last one.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The simple answer is "yes." He, and many of our former presidents could be charged.

However, recognize that no one will bring such charges.

Those in a position to do so owe their allegiance to the party and it's owners.

Also, those who are authorized to try the case will refuse.

And NO judge in his right mind would even entertain the possibility of hearing a case like this.

This state of affairs came about once all the representatives, executives, and judicial personal all hail from the BAR association, generally speaking.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Well,it seems to me treason does fit. He is deceiving America and the whole world. Giving foreign banks does seem like a treasonous act to me. When things get much worse many will agree,and i dont think its going to get any better. Its your tax dollars he is enslaving you for. You worked for it,not him.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Reza Pahlavi is the one that should be charged with Treason. This guy must get up everyday to covet the Throne. Why don't you guys focus on the real criminal? Oh, you are working for it.

those Persians are slick you must give them that. They created a crisis where the only way to avoid further damage would be to do things that look like Treason. The snakes are slippery, no doubt.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

They wont,because he has everyone in his back pocket. We just need some good people with guts enough to put them where they belong.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Treason for Obama can not come fast enough...

“A nation can survive its fools
and even the ambitious.
But it cannot survive treason from within.
An enemy at the gates is less formidable,
for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city.
But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely,
his sly whispers rustling through all alleys,
heard in the very halls of government itself.
For the traitor appears no traitor;
he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim,
and he wears their face and their garments
and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.
He rots the soul of a nation;
he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city;
he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.
A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague.”

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
First I will say I am not a big Obama fan. But how can you even think he should be charged with treason. You know, you can disagree with someone without wanting to charge them with a crime or impeach them. Try going out and showing people why next time they should vote for someone else.

Obama has already committed many crimes including treason. The latest was when he fired the GM CEO. His ties to ACORN and the service workers union.

His vileness will cause a complete shooting reveolution very soon. This is what he wants to happen. The US military will revolt as part of this action, allowing him to seek UN troops to help him.

The only issue is how soon.....

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

Your right,there are many corrupt leaders who should be tried for treason,and Obama is just one of them. Power to the people,not big brother.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
[snip]....its REZA PAhLAVI...why is everybody ignoring this!??

removed insult to thread posters

[edit on 3/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Go deeper if you want to get cancer...ACORN is the Persian...If your country is lost, look in the Persians pockets!!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Well if our entire military revolts against him and he calls in the UN Troops, then there are going to be a lot of dead UN Troops.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If armed conflict breaks out in this country, Potomac, Maryland is going to be burned to the ground...The Persian doesn't make it out of this alive.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69

Well,it seems to me treason does fit. He is deceiving America and the whole world. Giving foreign banks does seem like a treasonous act to me. When things get much worse many will agree,and i dont think its going to get any better. Its your tax dollars he is enslaving you for. You worked for it,not him.

Oh I agree he is wasting my tax dollars. He will never enslave me because I will fight until I die first. I do agree that many of his actions are the wrong course for the country, and he had no real right to fire the head of GM. However, I dont believe any of that is illegal. If it is then you have to arrest every member of Congress for treason as well. But the truth is that a majority of our semi-retarded country voted for these idiots. So maybe they way to go about this is to campaign to not reelect any of them ever again, campaign for finance reform, campaign for stopping the ability to lobby, etc...

After all, this is a democracy so we can vote to change things. The only problem with that is that it seems over half of America voted to have the government take control of their lives. Obama was pretty clear about what he was going to do, and he still got the votes. So it must be what people want. I dont want it. If it gets too bad I will just pack up my stuff and move to another country. Oh yeah, I forgot, they all suck worse than ours.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

How about we charge President Obama when former President Bush and former VP Cheney are charged with war crimes, and treason for the memos that wanted to shred the First and Fourth Amendments?

I am surprised I do not see much about those stories in this area. Most are about how terrible Barack Hussein Obama is.

How many here know that Spain is going to indict six Americans for war crimes?

By reading those codes and the Geneva convention, the Bush Administration should be charged with treason and war crimes.

I also forgot to mention the assassination squads that were run by VP Cheney.

[edit on 4/3/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I'd be happy to charge all of congress with treason. They have been at it longer than obama, and if they were doing their jobs he wouldn't be able to do anything he felt like. They are serving the interests of foreign governments to say the least. They no longer represent the people who elected them. I bet an audit of each one would show multiple tax and other fraud besides their unacceptable behavior in "government work".

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The reason Cheney, Bush and Obama aren't gonna be charged with war crimes is because all the crimes that were committed were committed by agents of Reza Pahlavi.

So, until you catch the real King none of his agents can be charged with anything. They will kill whomever they choose.

It must suck for you guys.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Preserving two corrupt political parties is a little more important than adhering to the Constitution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join