It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to President Obama (Disclosure)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Dear Mister President. I've wholeheartedly supported you since day one. You are doing a fantastic job, and we all appreciate it immensely. I would humbly ask you a large favor. A large portion of our population are very aware that UFO's exist. Many of us have seen them in our lifetimes. I myself have been a witness twice of something obviously not of this world. I have never been abducted, but I have seen flying craft that boggle the imagination. I promise you I am a rational person, and was highly skeptical myself until my own experiences came to pass. I am highly intelligent, and not delusional in any way. I must ask you to please inquire about extra-terrestrial life. I have become convinced that it exists, and certain aspects of government know about it. I am not a "conspiracy theorist" in any way. That being said, I know certain branches of government have hidden things from the public domain that should not be hidden. This is the most important issue of our time, Mister President, and I am devoted to full disclosure to the American people. I know you have a lot on your plate, and probably don't think that this is the proper time for this discussion, but We the People have been left in the dark for long enough. So many of us have been ridiculed for what we know to be true. I understand why things were secret in the past. There was a time when the American people could not handle the truth. That time has long past, Mister President. I believe that at this time in our history, we can accept and embrace full disclosure of the truth. We have grown as a nation and as a race to be able to accept things that are unusual. If I am wrong, and if these things all have a terrestrial explanation, then forgive me. Should this be the case, then we have energy sources previously unknown to human kind that could very well fit in with your plan to break our dependence on foreign oil. I salute you in your endeavor to solve the energy crisis once and for all. Whatever form of power these craft are using, it is way beyond conventional explanation. Whether these propulsion systems are from this planet or not is really a moot point. Obviously the technology exists to catapult us into a new age. The only reason I can see for secrecy at this point is that the technology is not from here, and cannot be replicated. If this is the case, by all means this should be disclosed to the people of the world. All of us should know that there is a wonderful future ahead that we can all participate in. The world needs to be aware that something exists beyond dirty, destructive nuclear fission technology. I personally believe that disclosure of an intelligence beyond our own could propel man into a new age of enlightenment. Now is the time, Mister President. We as a collective race need to know that we can expand and explore. You are known for sparking the imagination of the ordinary individual. I am that person, and I need, no demand, that spark. The time for secrecy in this field is over. It is time for mankind to break all tradition, break all bonds that bind us, and move ahead with our destiny. Our destiny, Mister President, is to leave this planet, and peacefully explore for all life beyond what we currently know. Speaking for those that seek the truth, frankly, we don't care about the lies that have been told in the past. If the truth were to be disclosed, it could very easily be all water under the bridge. We want to move beyond this. I say a full pardon for those who have held the secrets up until this point. This is the only way I can see for the full truth to be told. We are concerned with the future, not the past. We want to move beyond where we currently are if it benefits all of mankind. The shift in attitude is occurring now, Sir, and we wish to partake of the full knowledge that is available. As for now, I can only speak for myself, but I feel sure, that I can mobilize hundreds of thousands, if not millions, behind these principals.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
(continued)

We NEED to know the truth. This is the only way we can move onwards and outwards. Those that wish to speak about these things need to know that they will receive a full pardon, and full protection from the Executive Branch. This is the only way to shine light on a subject that is currently shrouded in total and complete secrecy. Mister President, the revelations that will come out will benefit us all, if you are willing.

Humbly yours,

[edit on 3-4-2009 by wonkamaniac]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Sorry, first time I've posted... I sent this letter to Obama via whitehouse.gov. Want to know if anyone else will sign on...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wonkamaniac

PLEASE tell me you edited that wall of text when you sent it in to be more easy on the eye

But jolly good show mate, the more people write in and lobby for disclosure the better!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Actually, it was all one big text block... Just like here. Trust me, I would've if I could've... lol

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wonkamaniac

Hehe no worries mate, it's a minor issue anyways....proper presentation in petitions like that just makes it look more professional is all.

Good job mate

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Want to start a revolution... Hope everyone in the world eventually sees this and signs up. I want to let him know we're a large group of concerned people here...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Good luck with this, seriously.

Though you may have to wait for a while because rightnow, they are trying to unite us all to a new currency(G20) and trying to figure out how to squeeze more juice out of every individual of the world, so I doubt your prayers will be answered? Hope he does though...

Best of Luck..:up

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Good point, Moon... I thought about the G20 as well. Thing is, as much as I believe in the whole NWO thing, they didn't seem to go towards a global currency this time. If it were gonna happen soon, would've happened this year. I think maybe they're skittish due to internet attention. Then again, maybe I'm too hopeful.

I honestly believe all of the NWO/Illuminati plans have been set back quite a bit due to the attention on the web. We'll see.

I just think at this point, it makes sense to let the public know what is going on. Perhaps I have too much faith in Obama, just as I did for the possibility that he would drop this insane drug war.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Text BlackText
If all of us signed a letter like that, from thousand's of us on here then maybe we would make an impact. And only then will we get full disclosuer.

new topics

top topics

join