It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world order hailed after rescue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

New world order hailed after rescue

uk.news.yahoo.com

Experts are digesting the G20's "historic" trillion-dollar bid to pull the world out of recession after Gordon Brown hailed the creation of a "new world order".

After two days of intense talks with his fellow leaders, the PM claimed victory, saying: "This is the day the world came together to fight back against the global recession, not with words but a plan for global recovery and reform.

US President Barack Obama was effusive in his praise for Mr Brown's chairmanship, and branded the outcome "a turning point in our pursuit of global economic recovery".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
And so it begins - the plan is now out in the open - step one , collapse the worlds markets so they can officaily announce the NWO as a recovery - step2 continued reduction of civil liberties - we have allready seen the changes to allow troops on the streets - heck all the exercises recently to dumb down the appearance of troops

And all the governments that toe the line are involved.

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What I am finding odd about the whole thing is this... we have pumped over 10 trillion into the USA markets etc. Now they come out and say hey we have all just pledged "ONE" trillion dollars to end the crisis and so begins a "new world order". If you ask me the "ONE" trillion is to start up the new government system and has NOTHING to do with anyone's economy at all!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
If you ask me the "ONE" trillion is to start up the new government system and has NOTHING to do with anyone's economy at all!

Exactly my thoughts as well.

$1,100,000,000,000.00

Christ almighty!

The United States stimulis packages alone out do that number.

this is really uneasing for some reason.

the leaders who allowed this to happen, have just bordered 1 trillion dollars between them.

I get the feeling the current system has been sacrificed, and they intend to use the 1 trillion to rebuild it again.

Todays the day we can all say, we were there when the world changed.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Were people on this site really surprised when it all hits front pages?

The NWO is not the true conspiracy, it is the distraction from what is right in front of you.

Yes the NWO is here and it will win.

You know you can hear what I am saying. Ive realised it now.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Where is Benjamin Fulford and his band of anti-illuminati Ninja's when you need them? I didn't see them opening a can of whoop-ass on the G20 summit

In all seriousness though, this '1 trillion dollar global stimulus' is just a token gesture by these supposed leaders. They know it will fail but they need to present something to all the sheeple don't they?

1 trillion dollars....pfffffft.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Where is Benjamin Fulford and his band of anti-illuminati Ninja's when you need them? I didn't see them opening a can of whoop-ass on the G20 summit

In all seriousness though, this '1 trillion dollar global stimulus' is just a token gesture by these supposed leaders. They know it will fail but they need to present something to all the sheeple don't they?

1 trillion dollars....pfffffft.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by Kryties]

I hadnt heard of this before

I mean, seriously, did people believe that ninja's were going to take this down??

If you can believe that, surely you can believe the obvious?

Maybe its not complicated enough I guess. People need to watch less TV and begin to see where this is really going and who it is against.

I see many people saying we need a miracle, wake up etc.

Who is really sleeping here?

[edit on 3-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Were people on this site really surprised when it all hits front pages?

The NWO is not the true conspiracy, it is the distraction from what is right in front of you.

Yes the NWO is here and it will win.

You know you can hear what I am saying. Ive realised it now.

I couldn't have said it better myself mate! Yet the people still fail to follow the white rabbit.....
They rather run on their hamster wheels and power the system. But it's not their fault they chose to be here in this matrix and planned to shut it down yet have fallen victim to it due to the current system that is in play.....

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
and so little `fracas` even here on ATS - we all KNOW about the NWO and yet when its in the public domain now - and rights are about to be cruxhed - not a peep

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
A single point of control for any system, financial, social, military etc. is always a mistake.

Sure, it will look lucrative to those pushing for it, because power, however temporary, and regardless of end result, will always be a desirable thing.

And the only thing that holds the top echelon of power accountable is them volunteering to be accountable.
As soon as they decide they don't want to have to answer to the people for their decisions, which is inevitable, the entire system quickly becomes widespread dictatorship.

The only thing keeping governments in line these days is the government next door, either through competitive rights, or through direct legislation.

Put the world under one power... and who's left for the government to answer to?

A world order is an inevitable world dictatorship, and worldwide civil war waiting to happen.
If they enact a world order, pray you've died of old age before the inevitable happens.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The world will eventually come under a world government.

The sun will eventually go supernova.

This does not mean that there is a conspiracy in either event.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

what if i don`t want 1 world government? especially one `run` by bankers

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
No freaking way.

I found the "Anglo-Saxon" statement quite shocking too. It seemed very racially motivated.

Now I'm not a fan of the things Anglo-Saxons did, but to punish them for the crimes of their ancestors is not the way to equality.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Right on with the reduction of rights.

Germany said it had no interest in sending troops to Afghanistan as it didn't see a threat from terrorism, yet the UK said a few strange things recently on ths subject:

* We are at great risk of terrorism and so our rights need to be further encroched upon now

* Towards the end of the year the threat level will likely be downgraded from "Severe".

The problem with both of those points is that the first doesn't need to happen, and the second point has serious problems as how can you possibly predict that in the future (just 9 months!), the threat from terrorism will reduce?!

I think Obama has a lot to do with point 2.........

If this isn't a sign that they're making this up as they go along, I don't know what is.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
The world will eventually come under a world government.

The question you should be asking my friend is:

Will the world come to a one world government/entity/humanity by will and knowing we need to in order to make the planet equally fair and use our resources correctly, such as the Venus Project type situatuon
OR
Will we come to a one world government by force and fear and low vibrations?

Once you know the answer for this planet and then know the answer for your personal self, you will see that the planet is going to split in three very soon, in fact I think it has already begun, and not in the way you think of physical split, but splitting through vibrations.
1. Those that no longer want to live like this and want to be in harmony with the planet, ourselves and nature.
2. Those that are of low vibration and want to keep living the way most think we're headed, through fear and low energy.
3. Those that are just asleep and will continue on in the current world until they decide what way they want to head, low vibration or high vibration, those in this group will likely stay in this reality/density/matrix for the planetary alignment.

top topics

join