It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Jackson Case, Photos and Underwear, can it get any worse?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Check the dates at the top of each post in this thread to keep up with the flow of time and updates.

Original post: See above.

Grand jury indicts pop star Michael Jackson on charges that he molested a boy in February and March 2003. Details to come.

IMO... He/She?/It? is guilty of something here.

This Grand Jury has seen all the evidence.

where there is smoke there is usually fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~��

Update: May 1, 2004

A California judge today unsealed an indictment charging Michael Jackson with the molestation last year of a cancer-stricken boy.

You can see the actual documents by ckicking the following link, also it is interesting what seems to be missing or edited from the document by the court.

thesmokinggun.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: May 4, 2004

Soiled underwear?... eeew

Underwear believed to have been worn by Michael Jackson and photographs of him with young boys have been seized by authorities investigating child molestation charges against the pop star, Monmouth County, New Jersey, officials confirmed Monday.

(more)
CNN.com

I think this guy is toast, but maybe he could get away with this you never know.

This evolving story is so strange I will keep it updated here.

Gazz

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

CNN is reporting on it ..

(CNN) -- Pop star Michael Jackson was indicted by a California grand jury Wednesday on charges that he molested a boy and gave him an intoxicating agent, sources told CNN.

The 19-member grand jury convened March 29 and met for 13 days to decide whether there was enough evidence to indict the singer. (Full story)

Jackson, 45, pleaded not guilty in January to seven felony counts of lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 and two counts of giving the child an intoxicating agent. (Full story)

In the criminal complaint, prosecutors say the incidents for which the singer has been charged took place in February and March 2003 when the boy was 12. If an indictment is granted, the case would go directly to trial without a preliminary hearing.

I was watching CNN a little bit ago and they were interviewing the cast of "the Apprentice" and Donald Trump was on the phone when this news broke... Larry King asked Donald about one time when Michael stayed at Trump's place - not sure if it was Trump Tower or the Taj... but Trump said he believed these are made up stories about Jackson that nothing out of the ordinary was going on.... ????

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You had to know this was going to happen. He need to be put away.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The SouthPark featuring MJ is on right now.

My sides hurt from laughing soooo hard!!

MJ is in serious need of mental help.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
The SouthPark featuring MJ is on right now.

My sides hurt from laughing soooo hard!!

MJ is in serious need of mental help.

So dang funny

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Just goes to show that sometimes, there is some justice in the world.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I haven't been really paying attention to the whole Michael Jackson thing, but is this regarding the same kid who accused him last fall?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ok....how many ppl DIDN'T see this coming?
surprise surprise......

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A California judge today unsealed an indictment charging Michael Jackson with the molestation last year of a cancer-stricken boy.

You can see the actual documents by ckicking the following link, also it is interesting what seems to be missing or edited from the document by the court.

thesmokinggun.com...

Gazz

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Just goes to show that sometimes, there is some justice in the world.

I hope so. The problem is we're still a long way from trial much less a verdict that puts him where he needs to be. Look at Jayson Williams, that was the textbook example of wreckless -- and he got off! Just like OJ. BTW, No, I'm not a racist! these are just the ones that come to mind after watching CourtTV yesterday. The judge in the Williams case should find a job hosting a tv show for three year olds. What an A*$H*#@! (Ooops Sorry, kind of)

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by CommonSense]

[Edited on 5/5/2004 by CommonSense]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Don't drop the soap Michael! GL HF GG!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
Don't drop the soap Michael! GL HF GG!

Quote frankly, no one understands this post.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, "Don't drop the soap Michael" makes sense. Sorry, I'm not sure about the other initials in the post. I guess the only thing we can hope for is a loud and very high pitched squeal a 45 year old pedeophile. The other thing I was thinking of posting would not last very long at all!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
He will go to prison. GL = Good Luck, HF = Have Fun, GG = Good Game. 2 years of Counter-Strike will do that to a guy.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What gets to me is all the followers this Jackson creep still has. I used to be a fan. I think Thriller was the last time I ever respected him. Before that the Jackson Five were really cool, showing my age.

He is nothing more than a child molester and if he gets off, it will be because in the American justice system money talks and he has plenty to hire a good lawyer where as there are a lot of people that are not guilty locked up because they cant afford proper representation in court. I think he is guilty. They even changed the law in California to catch him.

After the first fiasco when the kid crawfished after his family got payed off he barely escaped criminal indictment. Hopefully he wont get out of this one.

All the fans at the courthouse the other day reminded me of a bunch of weak minded cult followers like Jim Jones and his bunch that all killed themselves or David Koresh and his gang.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am positive that Michael Jackson is innocent. I have done research on the family accusing him, and on the charges.

This is a piece of the puzzle for anyone interested enough.

Dr. Sandram is an Indian dentist in Santa Barbara County who in 1995-96 filed and won a lawsuit against the Santa Barbara D.A.'s office (winning over $300,000 in damages to date) for causes including Conspiracy, False Imprisonment, and several other civil rights violations, some of which were related to death threats and attempted homicide on both himself and his wife.

In 1994, Dr. Sandram attended a private fundraiser/dinner with Sneddon and members of his staff. Sneddon, along with Detective Timothy Rooney and Sr. District Attorney Magnacolo (sp.) discussed a plan directed at Michael Jackson to "run that (n-word) out of Santa Ynez". The discussion also involves several racially motivated prosecutions, payoffs, and conspiracy. Our discussion with Dr. Sandram includes Sandram's contention that Sneddon and his staff "knew" Jackson was innocent of the crimes, and possible motivations as to why they may want to drive him out of the County. Also included in the discussion is info on an original grand juror in the recent case (who ended up not being a juror after the initial selection), and the use of coc aine (the illegal drug) by Sneddon's Sr. D.A. (Magnacolo) during the same meeting.

Warning: There is mention of offensive racial slurs in this recording.

Total Length: 93 minutes

Streamed Audio:
Part 1: PlayAudioMessage.com...

Part 2:
PlayAudioMessage.com...

Downloads:
Part 1: www.onlinelegalreview.com...

Part 2: www.onlinelegalreview.com...

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The following from an article posted at www.mjjforum.com...

On April 25, 2004, Jackson issued a statement, saying, "It is imperative that I have the full attention of those who are representing me. My life is at stake."
Jackson is correct; his life is at stake. There is concern among professional therapists that there is an epidemic of false allegations of sexual abuse of children. In 1996, the Institute of Psychological Therapies found that as many as sixty-six percent of cases were unsubstantiated. Deliberate false allegations were found to be as high as fifteen percent. The rights of children must be protected, but so must the rights of the accused. The role of a District Attorney is to seek the truth, not to seek conviction at all costs. There are strong indications that Sneddon, whose nickname is "Mad Dog," is driven more by a vendetta than a search for the truth. Sneddon has said that over the years, he hasn't "given the case a passing thought." That is not an accurate statement. The web-site "Talk Left: the Politics of Crime," has a compilation of numerous of Sneddon's statements over the past ten years, that the case was still open, despite the fact that the investigation was discontinued in 1994 when two grand juries failed to indict Jackson.

In a press conference following the filing of charges against Jackson on Dec. 18, 2003, DA Sneddon summarily dismissed the Los Angeles Police Department and the Department of Children and Family Services' investigations of Jackson. The investigations concluded that complaints of molestation had been unfounded, but Sneddon said in the press conference, "They have a lot of problems down there (LA) and that office has a lot of problems." What he did not mention was that the Santa Barbara Children's Services and Santa Barbara law enforcement had conducted similar investigations and had come to similar conclusions. Then there was Jackson's three million dollar bail, three times that of a murderer and nearly fifty times that of the bail schedule for the alleged crimes. Sneddon has hired a public relations firm, and there is a web-site devoted to the case.

It seems to be assumed that the wheels of justice are turning smoothly. There is evidence that in Santa Barbara County, this may not be true. Currently, Tom Sneddon is being sued for ten million dollars for malicious prosecution, by Santa Barbara defense attorney Gary Dunlap. Dunlap alleges that Sneddon violated his civil rights on twenty-two counts, including wire-tapping, illegal search and seizure, and the cover-up of misconduct by editing tapes. Dunlap was charged, tried and acquitted on all counts, but he suffered needlessly, both personally and professionally. Dunlap went on to state that vindictive prosecutions are done in Santa Barbara "on a routine basis."

There have been other civil cases against Sneddon of which the public is unaware because they were settled out of court. Among them is the case of Efren Cruz. In December, 2001, Tracy Williams of the LA Times reported a story entitled, "Man Wrongly Convicted of Murder Sues Prosecutors." Cruz served four and a half years in Pelican Bay prison for a shooting he did not commit, and upon his release sued Sneddon and three senior prosecutors for 120 million dollars, for malicious prosecution, negligence, conspiracy to keep him in prison, and violating his civil rights. Allegedly, the prosecutors withheld evidence that would have exonerated Cruz. That evidence was the real killer's secretly taped confession. The lawsuit was settled out of court at taxpayer's expense, for an undisclosed but substantial amount.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
And one more article, this time from Fox.
DA Changes Dates of Accusations
www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Warm up a cell next to Martha Stewarts....here comes the king....better save one for kobe bryant too....

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia..better save one for kobe bryant too....

I am not sure about the Kobe trial. That American Idol-reject accuser girl sounds like someone who slept with Kobe thinking it was her "big ticket" to fame and fortune and was rudely awoken with "we are done! Now get the F out of my room!" My gut tells me "star-fu*k*r.

I am not saying that Kobe having an affair was right, but something is wrong with her picture. Kobe probably has had many more than one "fling." Where are the other "raped" girls?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join