It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone document March 31st Chemtrail over Sydney?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi,

On March 31st 2009 I witnessed a MASSIVE chemtrail above Northern Sydney. Unfortunately I was unable to go home and get my camera to document it.

Did anyone manage to document this? There was completely blue sky all day, then at around 5:00-5:30 pm, a massive chemtrail appeared in the sky. It took about 5-6 hours to disperse as a light cloud cover.

At 3:00AM the following morning, there was a bizarre cloudburst lasting 30 seconds, following which, all clouds in the sky dispersed within 20 minutes and by 3:30AM, the sky was completely clear. The Currawongs were clearly distressed (as they usually have forewarning of coming rain), and have since left the area en-masse.

The following morning was clear blue sky, but by mid-morning, low level cloud was developing. There was a lot of plane activity above, but I was unable to see what it was due to the cloud cover. The afternoon and following evening brought torrential rain to Sydney and the entire north coast. The Gold Coast received 380mm of rain in a single day.

Now, I don't want to discuss with schills on whether chemtrails exist or not. It's not a fruitful argument when one side is a liar. What I want to know is the types of chemicals used for cloud seeding so I can form a strategy to deal with the toxicity in the air (in the same way that I have a strategy for dealing with the toxicity in the water).

Is Silver Bromide still used for cloud seeding? Or is Aluminium Oxide used for UV reflection now? From research my understanding is that the particulate is 10microns. Could that be removed from the air with electrostatic precipitation?

To those who are angry or want the perpetrators of these crimes brought to justice, please, forget about it. Our society is completely degenerate, and our 'leaders' are completely corrupt. The only thing you can do is to take measures to protect yourself and your family, because this activity is going to continue for a long time.

Consider this, for many years the most commonly used industrial chemical was Sodium Hydroxide. It is very easy to manufacture via electrolysis, the only problem is that the by-product of this process is an extremely poisonous gas, chlorine. There is just no cheap way to dispose of chlorine, so the people who make these kinds of decisions decided to put it into the drinking water. And so it has remained to this very day. (Along with fluorine, another poisonous industrial by-product).

There are technological solutions to deal with chlorine and other heavy metals in tap water that I have been using for 20 years, and my health is testament to their efficiency. I plan to take the same attitude towards chemtrail poisoning. Purchase technological solutions to protect myself and my family from this new assault from those who, though not really evil, are just careless and stupid.

But to do this, I need information. What chemicals are generally sprayed? Aluminium Oxide? Silver Bromide? Barium Oxide? What is the size of the particulate? 10 microns? 100 microns? If these chemicals cause rain, will the majority of the particulate matter come down in the precipitate?

Thanks,

flea.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Cloud seeding is only done in existing clouds.

Like what they do in the Snowy mountains:

As for the 'chemtrail', your description was quite helpful because you describe cloud developing the following day, classic signs that the humidity was at a level to allow contrails to persist.

Oh and just because one side does not agree with the other doesn't make them a liar..plus it's not a good precedent to set on your first post either.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by flea68
Now, I don't want to discuss with schills on whether chemtrails exist or not. It's not a fruitful argument when one side is a liar. What I want to know is the types of chemicals used for cloud seeding so I can form a strategy to deal with the toxicity in the air (in the same way that I have a strategy for dealing with the toxicity in the water).

Sorry, too late -- any mention of chemtrails on ATS will draw shills like stink on you know what. You're right, they're a bunch of professional liars.

As for dealing with the toxic barium, aluminum and who-knows-what-else in chemtrails, I'd recommend a good HEPA filtration unit.

BTW, reverse osmosis is the only type of water filter that removes the highly toxic fluoride from water.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

As for the 'chemtrail', your description was quite helpful because you describe cloud developing the following day, classic signs that the humidity was at a level to allow contrails to persist.

There is absolutely no physical or chemical basis for the assertion that a CONTRAIL can persist and disperse due to humidity. None. Unless of course Boeing has worked out a way around the 2nd law of thermodynamics. I am aware that, as a general rule in the modern age, you can tell people any nonsense no matter how absurd, and as long as you work for NASA or have Professor in your title, people will believe you. But seriously, don't make presumptions about what I know or do not know.

I know what a contrail is. I live under a flight path. I see contrails every day, and what I witnessed on the 31st was NOT a contrail. How difficult is that to understand?

When someone cites scientific hocus-pocus to support their argument because they know most people don't understand science, THAT MAKES THEM A LIAR. As to what precedent that sets, I think you have me confused with someone who cares what you think.

Back to my original question. Does anyone know what chemicals are used commonly in cloud seeding these days? Is it Silver Bromide, Aluminium Oxide or something else?

Thanks,
Flea.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by flea68

Are you expecting to be taken seriously when you've just totally dismissed my post because it disagrees with you?

I say this because you asked again:

Does anyone know what chemicals are used commonly in cloud seeding these days? Is it Silver Bromide, Aluminium Oxide or something else?

I answered that question with the youtube video, if you had bothered to watch it instead of ignoring everything I said you would have learned what is used in cloud seeding AND how it's done.

A simple Google search would also have sufficed as well.

Now, although I'm sure you'll just ignore all this anyway, why don't you have a look at the air quality readings during and after the time you saw it?

It measures all sorts of nasty things you get in the air of a city...including airborne particles, surely if there was a chemtrail (why only 1?) there should be some sort of spike in these readings right?

Anyway HERE is the site.

Happy hunting!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
flea68, thank you for posting this, otherwise I wouldn't have found anything regarding this on ATS and would have likewise began another thread on it.

Your account of events over the skies of Sydney differs quite a bit from what I experienced - I witnessed 3 contrails/chemtrails along with the remnants of another over the period of March 28-29. My vantage point was from Western Sydney on Saturday the 28th and the innerwest where I live (directly beneath a major flightpath) on Sunday the 29th. And I was able to document the few that I saw.

I would like to preface what I say by noting that I've never actually been interested in chemtrails until that weekend, and I only seriously looked into the subject after seeing these 'formations' and witnessing the susequent wild weather over the following 3 days.

Here are the video and pics highlighting what I saw over that period.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/889d079a7460.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cb82a44e331.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f88589d065ea.jpg[/atsimg]

The first instance shown in the video happened that Saturday evening (7:05pm according to my video file). I stepped outside and happened to see the long 'contrail' lit by the setting sun - it stretched from horizon to horizon, South to North almost perpendicular to the major flight paths stretching over Western Sydney. I only had my phone to capture video at the time.

The following afternoon at 3:20pm, I just finished bathing one of my dogs and stepped outside only to see another, much thicker 'contrail.' The sky was nearly cloudless at the time. I live directly underneath a major flightpath, and I had never seen a curving flightpath much higher and perpendicular to the normal flightpath. It stretched West to East and finished at the coastline (as you can see in the video - at :31 sec in, you can see where the contrail ends over the East coast in opposition to the proper flightpath).

The batteries in my HD camera were flat, so I grabbed my Canon Ixus and took some video. 20 minutes after first seeing it, the contrail had widened to form a thin layer of cloud which reminded me of pulling apart a cotton ball to make a thin sheet of fuzz.

Later at 4:47 pm I saw another - this time there were high wispy clouds which were thicker. It was angled slightly differently, but still in opposition to the normal flight path.

I only recorded this because I thought it was odd, and I wanted the video just in case someone else also noticed and thought it to be odd.

Then Monday morning came, and the weather had turned overnight (as it normally does), yet the forecast the night before only called for possible showers during the week. That morning's forecast called for heavy rain and possibly torrential downpours for late Monday and Tuesday.

I found very conspicuous that I would witness contrails/chemtrails whatever you want to call them (which are supposed to manipulate the weather), and then the weather subsequently turns sharply for the worse. Luckily I work for a group of newspapers and had plenty of video documentation to illustrate the resulting weather.

I also noticed other changes in myself (and those around me) over the following days - mood, forgetfullness, etc, but that's obviously less concrete than weather changes witnessed by 4 million other people.

[edit on 7/4/09 by Evasius]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by flea68
Did anyone manage to document this? There was completely blue sky all day, then at around 5:00-5:30 pm, a massive chemtrail appeared in the sky. It took about 5-6 hours to disperse as a light cloud cover.

Well the observations from Sydney Airport are the classic indicators of an approaching cold front. Low max temp, south easterly winds, and bit of rain. Even more convincing that this type of weather occured is the presence of contrails......which are commonly associated with cold fronts, as high level moisture frequently is a pre cursor of unstable weather.

www.bom.gov.au...

And the stuff they use to seed clouds is silver iodide (not silver bromide), or dry ice. And clouds already need to present for cloud seeding to work .

Dont worry, I wont try to argue with you, Im merely showing the meteorological data which supports my stance

top topics

join