It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rod Blagojevich Indicted On 15 or 16 felony charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Im not too sure of all of the details but, I wanted to post this because i just saw it on msnbc breaking news. I think its great personally, I was starting to think he was just going to get away with everything. Well see what happens.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

Does his hair have to go 2????

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I saw this story developing throughout the day. I wonder what kind of juicy bits Blago will reveal before he takes the fall. I would imagine that he is on the A lists of all of the henchmen in Chicago these days

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Mental Modulator, LOL, now thats funny
Good question.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by DroolsAlot]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

it was 16 ... Full Copy Of Indictment Here

The AP continues: "A federal grand jury handed down the 19-count indictment against Blagojevich, his brother, two former aides and two businessmen on Thursday. It accuses Blagojevich of corruption involving billions of dollars in state pension bonds. FBI agents arrested the Chicago Democrat in December on allegations that also include trying to auction off President Barack Obama's vacant U.S. Senate seat."

"All six defendants will be arraigned on dates yet to be determined before U.S. District Judge James B. Zagel in Federal Court in Chicago," said the Department of Justice in a press release. "Blagojevich was charged with 11 counts of wire fraud, two counts of attempted extortion, and one count each of racketeering conspiracy, extortion conspiracy, and making false statements. The specific counts and maximum penalties each defendant is facing are listed separately."

Full Article Here

[edit on 2-4-2009 by baseball101]

top topics

join