It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This happened to me 3 years ago.

At the time I was having a very deep depression, i felt very disconnected to everything. Although i had everything, nice car, good friends,awesome parents and nice girlfriend, i even got the chance to study design in a very good college. I mean EVERYTHING a guy could wish for.

All my life i always had a feeling that our lifes are all so mealiness, and for that i felt really frustrated, despite i had everything, i couldn't find a higher purpose in life, which really bothered me.

My mother never let me glue posters to my walls,above my bead i have little figures of two angels, one in the right and one in the left, so since i was a kid, i always remember talking to them to ask for protection.

I'm not catholic, i don't believe in angels per se, i just feel that its possible that we have some kind of force protecting us somehow.

One night, i was in my bed, getting ready for sleep, and started crying.
You know that feeling that you have when you feel that this is not your path that you should be following in life, and everything around you is wrong? thats how i felt.

And then in my despair, i turn to God for the first time i said:

"Please God, let be part of your army of angels, take me away from here and let me fight for a greater good"

At this time, a huge light appeared in my room, i had my eyes closed shut because i got really scared and i didn't want to see what it was . But even with them closed, i could see that it was a very intense white light, imagine when you look at the sun with your eyes shut and you have an idea how it was like.

Suddenly i felt that light entering in my body and all my fears suddenly ceased. It felt like i was one with the light, and i could SEE and feel my body expanding to everywhere.
I have no idea how much time i was in this state.
When the light left, it was really quick, it was not aggressive, on the contrary it was really calm, like a feather leaving my body.

I don't know what happened but have a feeling that I joined that army...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by _Float_

It's strange you mention the light when you closed your eyes. I've never mentioned this before but when I pray I do it in private. Usually when everyone in my house is asleep and I close my eyes and w/ my eyes close I see a great light, it illuminates my eyes like i I were staring into the sun. I always feel at peace after and I feel a deeper scense of purpose. I wonder if anyone else experiences this as well. Cheers!!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
now you have to keep praying and ask for help in understanding where to go... I had this experience also.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeyourmind1111
reply to post by _Float_

It's strange you mention the light when you closed your eyes. I've never mentioned this before but when I pray I do it in private. Usually when everyone in my house is asleep and I close my eyes and w/ my eyes close I see a great light, it illuminates my eyes like i I were staring into the sun. I always feel at peace after and I feel a deeper scense of purpose. I wonder if anyone else experiences this as well. Cheers!!

Spooky huh
I also see you are in touch with the whole 1111 thing

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
No, not spooky, just strange that he mentioned that because I have experienced similar. As far as 1111 thing, maybe I am in touch with it, does that make it any less important than things you are in touch with? I accept your sarcasm as it has no bearings on who I am and my beliefs. Cheers my friend

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

whats 1111? witches hour or something?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
No, it has nothing to do with witching hour,lol. Google 1111 and you will have your answer. For me it's just that those numbers pop up alot in my life and I have taken notice.Some would say that I have programed my brain to recognise these #'s but I dont think that is the case, I can think back to when I was a child and I would always see the numbers, actually more like drawn to the #'s. I dont claim to know what it means like some but for me 1111 pops up alot when I feel like i'm on the right direction. I like the # 1111 and also those are lucky #'s for me. Example, I am a artist, with some of my paintings I will either put the #'s 1111 under the title or have the actual words = 11. Which ever paintings I do that with I always end up selling them right away, the others usually take a while longer to sell. Now could this be just a coinicedence, yes it could. Am I stating that 1111 are some sort of mystical #'s? No i'm not. These #'s just work for me. To each his own. Take care!
:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You know what Foremanator, I may owe you a apology. I just saw your post about 1111 and it dawned on me that you are in touch with the whole 1111 thing and you were probably not being sarcastic. I was just being a arse , I'm sorry, I misinterpereted what you said. Take care my friend!

top topics

join