It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sprites in my Home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Radiant Ovals of light about the size of a quarter are darting in and out of the walls in my home and disappearing for a few hours, sometimes a few days then reappearing. They don't bother me or my dogs but I'm not sure what they're purpose is. Can I get rid of them?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, sounds interesting.

I came across your thread because I thought you misspelled "spirits" and wanted to see the post. But I will try to be helpful.... What would I do if this happened to me....

First, I guess if the dog was seeing it to then that would rule out my own mind and or eyes.... so...

If I heard voices I would sh it my pants, grab the family and get the hell out.

If it is just "light spots" I would experiment.

Have you tried a laser pointer? Second - sound... got a boombox? Third - aluminum foil... can they go through it? 4th - a mirror, what happens when they see their reflection and or can they pass through a mirror.

If they cannot pass through, time to get some polarized glass and "capture" one.

No kidding, I would see it these had an impact.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I guess if I'm quick enough to point to the sprite then I could highlight it. They sort of melt into the wall while glowing even brighter then they disappear.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I BELIEVE YOU 100%! and I have had it happen to me and caught it on film.
They are DEMONIC.. Don't believe me pick up a bible and start reading it.
Here is the link to see it...
www.metacafe.com...

Here's my story that I posted many times on ATS:

I have been a student of astrology for over 30 years. Although I was baptized Catholic I put most of my beliefs aside to follow the new age. I loved esoteric studies, reincarnation, done the meditation, crystal gazing.
I stilled believed in Jesus and considered myself a new age astrologer. As a child I had night terrors, By nine I started having sezuires, (by the age of 12 they stopped, which sometimes happen with children)
In my teens I started having astral projections, although I never left on my body on my own, but was taken out of my body by a entity (I never saw what it was). At 20 I had what I thought was a NDE where I went through the tunnel and saw the light. In my twenties I started fighting off the astral projections because I was so frightened when they happened. It always gave me the feeling of dying and I hated it. When it would begin I would scream "Stop" "No" and would break out of it.
Over the past 10 years I have had many attempts made by them to bring me to the astral world but I have never let my body and fought it off.
I have had the worst luck and could write a book on how many bad things that have happened to me.
Since 911 I have had a sick feeling that I couldn't shake. Every year it seemed to get stronger and stronger like a feeling of dread. Last year my cat died and for some reason I started periodically reading the bible at night thats when I noticed my other cat staring at things on the wall or on the ceiling. My lights would suddenly dim. I thought maybe it was my dead cat visiting us. In June of last year I started learning about the NWO, the Freemasons and how they were worshiping Lucifer. It was then I became terrified as I woken up to the reality that the BIBLE, JESUS and LUCIFER were real and not just a book to read for moral guidance. I started studied the bible more frequently and that's when things started getting really really weird. I was suffering from blasphemous thoughts constantly, I thought I was going crazy. Then a light appeared to me on my ceiling at 3:00 in the morning in my room which was pitch black. It was like a flashlight on my ceiling above my head. The 2nd incident I caught on tape (see link below) In September of last year at 5:00 in the evening..It was still light out, I walked in closet and noticed a white light on my wall.. I thought this looks like the light I saw at 3:00 in the morning..As I went to take a closer look I saw flashing multicolored triangles next to a white orb. I ran and got a camera and filmed it. For the past 8 months there is banging in my ceiling. It banging becomes faster and harder when I start reading the bible. As soon as I say the name of JESUS CHRIST it stops immediately. Then 5-10-20 minutes later it starts up again. This goes on all night long. Sometimes it wakes me up from a deep sleep. I leave religious programs on and I sleep with the bible ever night.
I was astonished at how it responds to the name of JESUS CHRIST!
I know we are in the last days and you can see it unfolding ever day. These fallen angels I think will be appearing to people more and more the closer we get to the end. They know there time is running out. I am happy to say that through prayers the harassment has subsided in the past week, I hope it stays that way. I really can't believe this, its really shocking!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Please describe the place you live: Is it a single family dwelling or an apartment building? Is it in the city, in the suburbs or in the countryside? Who else lives there? How old is the place? Describe the terrain. And finally, why do you want to get rid of them? If it is so that you only see them but they cause no upset, why send them away? What if they are there to protect you? It would be a rather short-sighted and inconsiderate action to send them away, wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sprite is good.

very refreshing.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

The sprites in my home are a bit fast so in order for me to capture one on film I probably would have to take random shots of my wall. I live in an old house in southern Georgia and started noticing little ovals of light darting in and out of the walls all of a sudden. I didn't know the meaning behind these things.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Firstly, may I say now that approaching anything from a fearful perspective is going to be problematic. It is necessary to approach everything with love. If you don't know its nature, approach with a childlike curiosity. Never assume that there is anything evil and there is less chance there will be. This goes for all this protection people talk about. That implies fear.

I'll tell a short story (that I've already told here once) about a demon who came to take up residence in me last summer. I had quite a lot of pain in my left shoulder, neck and jaw. My daughter is rather clairvoyant so I asked her to look and tell me what she sees. I had no idea what it was at that point. She told me that it looked like a demon, it had yellow eyes that she could see peering out of my jaw. So off I went to figure out what to do about it.

I quickly realized that all that need be done is to love it. I sat down to meditate then and get rid of the chappy, with my daughter watching to see what happened - just in case. Almost immediately I went into a trance meditation and began wrapping it in the softest, gentlest, most snuggly love I could muster. I could feel it shrinking and after only about ten minutes, it was no longer a problem. I still had some pain in that area for a while afterward but nothing has bothered me since.

The only thing you need to work past is fear. Everything else is welcome.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Wow the Drama- no just because you see Orbs of light doesent mean they are demonic! I am a ghost hunter and angelologist and demonologist.
It sounds like you are seeing spirit orbs. Yes the thing that all debunkers like to claim is dust. on occasion i see them - as orbs of bright light that go by very fast.

Spirits are not held by the confines of the material world. If they are hanging around alot maybe its due to a connection with you or the home you live in.

If they are bothering you, inform them to leave, and declare your sacred space of your home.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
To all those saying how good these orbs are.....They are NOT PERIOD!!!
I know and I have proof that I taped. Link is in the above post.
Hey..They are fine as long as you believe how wonderful they..BUT start reading the bible then it will attack you. So how good can they be??

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Do you know how many energetic beings there are? How can you think for one red hot second that these are the same thing? I didn't see those triangles attacking you either. The Bible-reading trick is a Hollywood thing taken from the Spanish Inquisition.

You need to calm down and stop feeling so much fear. I can feel your fear from here on the other side of the planet.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Do you know how many energetic beings there are? How can you think for one red hot second that these are the same thing? I didn't see those triangles attacking you either. The Bible-reading trick is a Hollywood thing taken from the Spanish Inquisition.

You need to calm down and stop feeling so much fear. I can feel your fear from here on the other side of the planet.

I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE! I have the proof. So unless you can PROVE to ME you know what you are talking about..PLEASE do not give your advice.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Where's the proof that those were evil? I saw no attack. I saw nothing to indicate to me that they were evil. It's more likely that there was something reflecting through the window. What was the result of your alleged attack then?

There was absolutely nothing in the first two stills and I've just got to ask: was that orange thing not stuck on there later? That doesn't even look real. Your arrow was kinda redundant with something like that in the pic.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Interesting video.

I see it being stated within the video that due to a camera failure it appears night-time, when the video was taken during the day in daylight.

I'm wondering then why does the red 'recording' light on the video-camera show clearly - even illuminating a distinct patch of the wall - during what otherwise is daylight??

...unless of course the camera failure/fault somehow only filters light sources/spectrums other than the *orbs* and the red recording-light...

[edit on 1-4-2009 by alien]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
look you cant put all orbs into one category. they are NOT all EVIL! although i dont doubt that some may be bad. i've been living with some crazy orbs for a while now. here i'll post my vid of what i've captured at my place.

i've also caught an evp here, it was a woman singing or humming.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That was pretty cool. Good vid.

We have a ghost (or whatever) here who sings to us. All these years I thought it was a neighbor until the voice followed me to work one day. She was gone from our home for a while but she's come back, it seems. I heard her again since last week. It's funny that she wants to sing to us. (She sings off key). Don't tell her I said that! lol

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

The camera was my daughters not mine. You can hear me in the video clicking the camera trying to fix the lighting and focus. Someone told me all newer cameras have a infrared light in the camera. As you watch the video you see I eventually bring the camera closer to the wall because I am having a hard time seeing the orb and triangles in the view finder. Also if you look closley at the infrared light you see it does not correspond with the orb..proving that the infrared light has nothing to do with the orb and triangles. After I filmed it for a few minutes I moved the camera no more then 3 inches away from the wall.
To all those you claim these are wonderful brilliant light energies YOU ARE DECEIVED. I was a new age astrologer, had astral projections and a NDE and did all the new age BS for 30 years. SO PLEASE don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about.
I saw how it reacted to me me when I picked up the bible and started reading it. So you can scoff all you want and try to discredit me but I have proof that they are here in my home. When I posted the video I filmed I didn't know if it was good or bad.....BUT NOW I KNOW THEY ARE BAD!
I ask you...How come it's ok for the world elite to worship Lucifer?
But if anyone mentions the name of Jesus, God or the bible they are a crackpot?

“Morals and Dogma” is an official Masonic book written by occultist Albert Pike. Pages 104 and 105 of this Satanic occult book states:

“Masonry, like all the religions, all Mysteries, Hermetiscism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve to be mislead;”
“So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets, and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray. (Morals and Dogma, pp. 104, 105)

Only the “illuminated ones” at the highest levels of Freemasonry and other secretive societies are privy to the Luciferian agenda of the New World Order.

Send this page to a friend.

Sample Chapter:
True to His Ways: Purity & Safety in Christian Spiritual Practice

Chapter Four:
True Light, or False?

The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
—Jesus the Christ (Matthew 6:22-23)

Christian Scriptures have much to say about light and darkness, and always this has to do with human spirituality. When we do not know the truth about spiritual matters, we are said to be blind, or walking in darkness. If we know the truth, we are said to be walking in the light. We see, albeit only dimly so long as we remain in our earthly bodies.

The Bible teaches that there are two sources of spiritual light. One is true, the other is false. The true light calls to men and women, to show the way and help them see. The other light seems true, but in the end it only leads to darkness.

All of Scripture resounds with the message that we must be sure we have found the true light. Our eternal destiny depends upon it. Our very souls hang in the balance.

Ancient religions: Worship of the serpent and “the Light”

Before Jesus came into the world, even before the Old Testament was written, ancient people worshiped the “Light” and a god they sometimes called Lucifer[1], meaning “Light Bearer.” They also worshiped the sun together with serpents, lizards and dragons, all of which were considered symbols of wisdom then just as they are now to Hindus and those who seek truth in ancient religions. The association of the serpent with the sun seems to be that just as the sun gives physical light to the world, so the serpent god was believed to bring spiritual light—enlightenment—to mankind.

But was—and is—the serpent god really deserving of worship and veneration? Did he—and does he—bring enlightenment? The Holy Bible provides the answer.

Scriptural teaching on the serpent god

Genesis is the first book of Christian Holy Scripture, having been written about 1,500 years B.C. From Genesis right on through to the close of the New Testament we learn that Lucifer, the serpent god, is really Satan. We learn that his light is deceptive. And we are warned that his light brings death, not wisdom or enlightenment. The Bible is, among other things, God’s warning to mankind about the reality and danger of the serpent.

Scripture calls Satan by the same names as ancient worshipers did, including “Lucifer,” “the dragon” and “the serpent,” so readers can clearly understand who is intended. This usage, together with the identification of Satan as the serpent in the Garden of Eden, clearly identifies Satan and Lucifer as one and the same.
Other biblical names for the serpent god add to our understanding about him. He is called the “devil,” a derivative word meaning “little god.” He is a celestial being with great power, identified as the “god of this world”; a spirit who holds sway over the earth, its inhabitants and a horde of inferior spirits. The name “Satan” signifies that he is God’s adversary. We learn that the serpent comes to rob, steal and destroy, inflicting evil both on God’s creation and upon His people.[2]

Scripture tells us that the serpent is “the father of lies,” and that there is nothing good in him. He is the consummate deceiver, a false god who assumes the disguise of an “angel of light,” something holy and good. And by pretending to be angelic, holy and good, Lucifer has been leading unwitting people into spiritual darkness for many centuries.

It was into this darkness—a world led astray by the angel of light—that God spoke. First He spoke to the Jews through Moses, the Torah and the prophets. Now He has spoken to the world through Jesus the Christ.

Jesus came because God purposed to bring true light through Him. About 700 years before He was even born, the prophet Isaiah foretold His coming as the Messiah who would bring true light to all peoples, Jews and Gentiles alike. Through Isaiah God said:

I, the Lord, have called You [Jesus] in righteousness, and will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles, to open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness from the prison house (Isaiah 42:6-7).

Jesus is the True Light, a beautiful light

Before Jesus began His ministry another prophet, John the Baptist, proclaimed to the people who lived in those incredible times that the kingdom of God was at hand. Scriptures tell us that John the Baptist:

came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light which gives light to every man who comes into the world (John 1:7-9).

The man sent from God was, of course, Jesus ,who said of Himself,

I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life (John 8:12).

Notice that the verses quoted above made frequent use of the word “light.” The Greek word translated “light” here is phos, from the root phao, meaning “to shine” or “make manifest.” The word phos was also used by Gospel writers in the following passages about the light of Jesus:

I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes
in Me should not abide in darkness (John 12:46).

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men (John 1:4).

The people who sat in darkness saw a great light, and
upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death
light has dawned (Matthew 4:16).

What is the significance of the phos light that Scripture associates with Jesus? Thayer’s Greek-English lexicon explains that phos means an “extremely delicate, subtle, pure, brilliant quality of light…being by nature incorporeal, spotless and holy.” The phos light of Jesus is a supremely pure spiritual light.

The serpent’s light seems “beautiful” too

We have seen that Satan is a powerful spirit who also purports to bring spiritual light, but that his light is false, and conceals an evil nature and evil intentions. The Bible describes how this evil being disguises himself in one brief verse:

Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light
(2 Corinthians 11:14).

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A sprite light appeared

I took 50+ snapshots and this appeared next to my neighbors hand and riding on the back of his friends head. Normally I see these radiant lights piercing through my wall but this one is in the center of the room. I didn't see it there when I snapped this photo but the camera picked up on it. I wonder if all the other sprites come from this big sprite. It's about the size of a tangerine the sprites are the size of a quarter or smaller.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Where's the proof that those were evil? I saw no attack. I saw nothing to indicate to me that they were evil. It's more likely that there was something reflecting through the window. What was the result of your alleged attack then?

There was absolutely nothing in the first two stills and I've just got to ask: was that orange thing not stuck on there later? That doesn't even look real. Your arrow was kinda redundant with something like that in the pic.

IF YOU PAID ATTENTION (which obviously you didn't) otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question...I said in the video post that the last incident where I saw the orange orb in my parking lot was a ILLUSTRATION...
ALSO HOW COULD IT BE COMING FROM MY WINDOW???
When my window was across the room...AND I had the camera in front of the orb and triangles 3 INCHES from the wall.. Take a piece of paper and put it 3 inches from the wall and across the room from a window and tell me how it is possible??? The camera would have cast a shadow on the wall and would have blocked any out sourced light. SORRY I SAW IT AND I FILMED IT AND IT WAS 100% REAL!!!!!!!!
If you want to be deceived..then go for it!

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'll try another way to repost the oval light, my other link didn't work right. So give me another sec or two.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join