It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MUST SEE for everyone who believes that cancer is a mysterious disease!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A MUST SEE for everyone who believes that cancer is a mysterious disease!

knowthecause.com...

I was in awe after I saw this. This might have been posted before but lets get this on the front page!!

DK

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thank you for that video.. I refuse to be one of the many victims of cancer. It seems you can get cancer from just breathing these days! I ordered a juicer which I think will aid in keeping myself in tip top shape and to ward off any nasty cancer cells.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tensetek

Quite a revelation!! Thanks for posting. Advice everybody to take a good look at it.

Additional info that contributes to one of the question posed in the video regarding effectiveness of chemo.
www.icnr.com...

You will be surpised at the statistics.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Do you have a link where I can read about the video? I dont have sound on my laptop
It was dropped in an unfortunate accident by a friend. I would like to know what it says. Nice post!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by skindoc
Thank you for that video.. I refuse to be one of the many victims of cancer. It seems you can get cancer from just breathing these days! I ordered a juicer which I think will aid in keeping myself in tip top shape and to ward off any nasty cancer cells.

I bought a juicer years ago and it was quite expensive buying all those fruits and vegetables! And cleaning the thing was an all day job.

If you have a Mexican community in your area, check it out for a "Smoothie-type" business. I came across one of these and it is amazing. They have probably 30 different fresh fruits and vegetables and they have menus that show different popular combinations, I like mixing both fruit and vegetables. A 16 oz. drink is $4 but it would cost me $10 to buy all the different produce that goes in it. You would never be as healthy in your life as when you would drink a beverage like this 3 times a week (every other day). Unless you are already a big fruit and vegetable eater which I am not.

P.S. This business was nothing like the corporate-run smoothie stores, it was operated by an individual and when you walk in you aren't sure if it's a produce store or a smoothie shop.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I just started learning about this a month ago. It seems to make sense. There is also a guy that found a cure with burnt seawater. Yes. A video will show better than I can explain.

and here is an into to a maple syrup and baking soda cure. Dr. Simoncini says it would only be good for digestive tract cancers. Not brain cancer.

maple syrup baking soda cancer cure

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mandroid]

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mandroid]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
cancer is attached to the midacondria and polamers within the neucleaus in the body i dont know the stats for the population that has genes that produce cancer dna i imagine every human has it there are many precursers to cancer that change the formations of the polamars to form cancer dna. its not just a fungas or a virus as there are many forms that cancer diseases take it definitly spreads like fungus this analagy is quite a basic look at cancer the only way to prevent cancer is life style

top topics

join