It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An Experiment I am doing...right now

page: 3
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What be wrong with ATS? I used to want to come here every day...now articles on spoon tricks, magic words, and simple mind control?

WTF?




posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
ok Gents,

i am back again, and i will reveal a bit more information regarding the experiment.

The experiment of moving the spoon, was devided into 3 phases that were listed on the ATS web site...all with the aim on gathering people to send "thoughts" of moving a spoon in my kitchen, located in Dubai. There was also a ritual that was asked to be performed.

At the same time, there were 3 other "spoon moving experiments" going on at the same time, using diffrent mthods: (here are the 3 methods)

1) Asking people to send thoughts (and ritual) via the net (ATS)
2) 3 people (who claim to have psychic powers) sitting around the spoon preforming the candel ritual and using mental strength to move the spoon.

3) 2 muslim sufi mystics attempting to move the spoon, using the help of djin.


After the seven hours were up, the spoon with the "internet exposure" did not move ; the spoon with the "3 psychic" exposure moved 3 inches; the spoon with the "muslim sufi" reading on it did not move but was smoldering hot (i mean hot like it was placed on an open flame)...

I have video recorder all of the seven hours (including the sufi chantings which are freaky as hell)...and will post it up on the net on a web site that i will make just for this experiment by this weekend (i will link the site to this thread for whoever is intrested to check out).

regards

and thank you to all who attempted to move the spoon



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think in order to produce valid results you'd have to do this experiment several times and measure the differing results to find an average. Just because the spoon didn't move from "internet exposure" doesn't mean it won't move the next time around.



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I call BS to all of this.

I wish there was some way to keep fan fiction off of ATS, but it just doesn't seem possible.

That's a shame.

I guess it's to be expected.

I concentrating on moving all three spoons to wear the sun doesn't shine in the OP.



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
I call BS to all of this.

I wish there was some way to keep fan fiction off of ATS, but it just doesn't seem possible.

That's a shame.

I guess it's to be expected.

I concentrating on moving all three spoons to wear the sun doesn't shine in the OP.


I ask you to view the footage and make your mind then. This experiment was not designed using any random sufi mystics or random psychics. These guys (and i cant reveal their names and their faces will be blocked on the video) are all masters of what they do, and are re-nowned in the arab world.

i was a huge skeptic before i decided to do this.

One thing i found intresting, was the fact that the sufis paid the Djin with mir...odd i found.

anyway its all on the footage, im not here to try to make peoples minds up for them. But i thought i could contrbute to a debate on this web site, with actual footage..just my 2 cents on the matter.

thanks



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by guinnessford
 


Nothing like a good gag.
I bet it kept people from bumming smokes.
I'm still guilty of having a juvenile sense of humour...and I love it.
Can't wait til tomorrow.


Yeah, i used to hand alot out, til i came up with that game.

Saved me alot!

Yeah, im still pretty infantile when it comes to that stuff, but i always got a smile and a laugh not far away, no matter how bad the situation.

Kinda keeps me sane



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasiti
ok Gents,

i am back again, and i will reveal a bit more information regarding the experiment.

The experiment of moving the spoon, was devided into 3 phases that were listed on the ATS web site...all with the aim on gathering people to send "thoughts" of moving a spoon in my kitchen, located in Dubai. There was also a ritual that was asked to be performed.

At the same time, there were 3 other "spoon moving experiments" going on at the same time, using diffrent mthods: (here are the 3 methods)

1) Asking people to send thoughts (and ritual) via the net (ATS)
2) 3 people (who claim to have psychic powers) sitting around the spoon preforming the candel ritual and using mental strength to move the spoon.

3) 2 muslim sufi mystics attempting to move the spoon, using the help of djin.


After the seven hours were up, the spoon with the "internet exposure" did not move ; the spoon with the "3 psychic" exposure moved 3 inches; the spoon with the "muslim sufi" reading on it did not move but was smoldering hot (i mean hot like it was placed on an open flame)...

I have video recorder all of the seven hours (including the sufi chantings which are freaky as hell)...and will post it up on the net on a web site that i will make just for this experiment by this weekend (i will link the site to this thread for whoever is intrested to check out).

regards

and thank you to all who attempted to move the spoon


How bout all the smart-a** comments, and jokes?

Did they have any effect on the spoon?

Like it was heard laughing, or giggling?



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford
 


yeah, it morphed into a spork !!!



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasiti
reply to post by guinnessford
 


yeah, it morphed into a spork !!!


I always knew i had some kinda influence!

But seriously, did us nay-sayers, or jokers impact this experiment at all?

Wondering if the ambivalence, or comedic output focused on it made it do anything?



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
My spoon is too big


hehe probably only one person got that



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23
 


Your looking at my kitchen in Tucker, GA. You need to focus on Dubai. Oh, and yes the spoons on the wallpaper are dancing.



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Global Consciousness Project
Meaningful Correlations in Random Data
noosphere.princeton.edu...

Check this link. Maybe it can help you.



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
if you have the footage and proof of all of this could we possibly see it then????....i do believe that this is possible our minds are definitely more powerful than we know they are



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Regardless of the fantastic nature of this thread / experiment, I find it intersting. Admittedly, I am guilty of catastrophic "Sense of Humor" failure with my posts. I regret them.

Moreover, in your mind's eye, if you focused on making the spoon move and "visualized" it move, then it did move if you perceived it to.

Perception and visualization are abundantly powerful human powers and reality can often be a cruel mistress. And life, but a dream.

I thank the OP for this thread, and demand no proof. It is each individual's personal choice to believe or not.

Never be afraid to try something new or open one's mind to new ways of seeing. Remember amateurs supposedly built the ark (however there is no proof and millions believe it) and professionals definitely built the Titanic.

BTW, I made the spoon move in my mind. No one can deny that.

Regards....KK

[edit on 31-3-2009 by kinda kurious]



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wasiti
 


I wish I had seen this earlier *sigh* maybe I'll do something similar....

The phase with the internet exposure might not have worked because of the intent of those viewing the thread.

Not saying that's a solid reason as to why it didn't move, but if you think about it, the 2 other sub-spoon phases that involved those who were actively involved in the process, as well as believers in their own methods (form what you've explained) seemed to have worked.

Intent is all you really need though, ritual is placed out of respect and also to aid those into entering a different state of consciousness. Like right before a big game or the opening night of a performance, the actors or players seem to go into a different world. My fiance refuses to speak to anyone before his soccer games, he spends ALL DAY in this state of silent meditation and then just EXPLODES on the field, the same would happen for myself right before performances.

What I'm getting at, is the ritual aspect really isn't as voodoo houdou as people think it is, it's just another tool to help people get in the zone.

Back to what I was saying about intent...as I stated before, the 2 groups who you said were actively involved, as well as masters of their craft (mystical, magickal etc.) had an effect on the spoon. While those not in close proximity and with more than a few handfuls of skepticism seemed to have no affect on it. Especially after the ritual part was introduced.

I'd recommend not including things like that into your threads unless you are willing pay what is due for them, that includes an explanation of what it all is, here on ATS especially! There was another experiment similar to this one, it involved an object sitting on top of a members computer, he had it up there for a week (I think) and asked those of us here on ATS to post what we thought it was, those who were correct in their response received an U2U from the OP confirming their response. You could potentially do something like that and add whatever else you'd like in the U2U.

Just a suggestion...this turned out longer than I expected! Oh well, still wish I could have been here for it!

_J

edit: grammatical errors

[edit on 31-3-2009 by bandaidctrl]



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious
 



I don't exacly know what you're talking about. The "internet" spoon didn't move. I visuallized it moving, but according to the witness, it did not. No perception, just visualization.

So what are you saying?



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oh man, I got here too late! And I am bored, too.

Someone start another experiment ... we need cheap thrills, and fast. The NWO is behind closed doors, no giant earthquakes, tsunamis are relatively calm, no meteors fleeting down to Earth, chemtrails are boring, argh, we need something!!!!



posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


I don't exacly know what you're talking about. The "internet" spoon didn't move. I visuallized it moving, but according to the witness, it did not. No perception, just visualization.

So what are you saying?


I am saying that the spoon in my mind moved. I visualized it, and inverted it. ( In the same sense that a gymnastic might mentally focus on a difficult routine etc. Then nail a perfect "10")

Granted I could not exert enough power to project my energy outward, but I imagined the inanimate object in my brain and influenced it. That is all. I am striving to be more receptive to new ideas and manners of thinking. But time and time again, my ego gets in the way. Fighting me all the while.

As I exhibited in this thread, my natural tendency is to scoff in disbelief and make sarcastic jokes. A difficult habit to break.

But carry on, I'll just lurk. I am early on the path.

Regards.....KK



posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


nah, stay the way you are KK, people are much more interesting when they show their true tendencies and ways. No need to apologize for who you truly are......

My belief is you forgot to tell us which way to move the spoon, we could have been canceling each other out...

BTW, the US Gov would like to say thanks for the diversion....




new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join