It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment I am doing...right now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hello gents,

i am conducting an experiment right now (march 30, 09) time 10 :00 pm (united arab emirates time) or -4gmt. for the next 7 hours, i will place a spoon on my kitchen counter. i would like to have whoever reads this post focus on this spoon, which is obvouisly in my house in dubai, united arab emirates. I suggest you look at a map of the united arab emirates, dubai, and send your thought to this spoon...i want you to focus on moving the spoon a single inch...i will post back in 7 hours if anything happens...

thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There is no spoon.

I had to say it!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
A picture of your work top would be great if that's possible. (I'm not claiming to have any abilities, but I'll give it a shot)

But, IF it does move, who's gonna claim it was them, everyone's just going to say "yeah that was me!!"

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When someone or some animal comes by and knocks it over, consider the experiment to have worked.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i am not intrested in any "single" persons abilty to move objects...this is just phase one of an idea that i have. i want to see if , with enough mental focus, something specific can happen. my ultimate goal, will be posted if, anything happens, in 7 hours.

thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
When someone or some animal comes by and knocks it over, consider the experiment to have worked.
aaah, I like it. Cover all angles

yep, I reckon you'll knock it by mistake, if you do that, I made you do it!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
your neighbor has a spoon on her counter as well. I am having trouble distinguishing which one I should move. Please tell her I am sorry about her cat. That was a complete accident. She should not have put the knife next to the spoon.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
please bear with me...whoever just tried this experiment ... close your eyes, and tell me what the color of the room(that the spoon is in ) is?

i got only 30 min before i post phase 2

thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wasiti

Is te color of the room white?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I believe the experiment is flawed. Who is to say that in someone's attempts to move the spoon, the entire planet is not immediately engulfed in the fire and brimstone of one thousand eternal hells?

You're tempting fate here buddy. Do you really want this on your shoulders?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I see a kinda creamish color with some sort of yellowish tint to it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
gents, i am so tempted to reveal what is happining right now...i just need a few more people to send the spoon their thoughts...and also to concentrate on the color of the wall...

thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
im seeing spoon print wall paper.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wasiti

There...it moved 10 inches to the right and 10 inches back....you were not looking were you?? oh well you missed it.

Oh ps. i like the black marble kitchen-top. It goes nice with the black floor tiles...

Peace

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
im seeing spoon print wall paper.

ok now things are getting intresting...in 15 min i will post the next phase of this experiment.

plz keep thinking of the spoon...and there is no chance of the spoon being moved by any physical interaction (more on this later)

thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wasiti

Yes I see it now, a metallic spoon indeed.

If you look at this particular spoon from the back.

You should see an inverted image of God.

Am I close??

[edit on 30-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The spoon was right side up, I've turned it upside down.

Hope that counts.

Regards.......KK

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
phase 3:

if you are still intrested , please do the following. dim the lights in the room you are sitting in. you will need to light three candels, and then place them in a triangular formation. you will need visualise the spoon being in the center of the candles. on the count of three , you need to blow out the candels.

i need you to then write the following in a piece of paper ("olam alan oranory hagalan"), fold it and burn in in the center of the three candels.

thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And what will that get us?
How can people know what they are doing is even safe?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Before we proceed to Phase 3 and attempt to bring Elvis back, how about a report on the spoon?

Or is this like one of those card tricks?

How to keep an idiot busy (turn over.......)

I think we might be getting forked here folks.

Just Sayin'.

KK

[edit on 30-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join