It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judaism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ill matic, my aaunt has a copy of the koran in her house, and
i do not trust the media myself considering satan runs it.

isnt it amazing how a NC college forced people to read a book about the koran
and this is the only way to get into the college?

isnt it funny how the aclu has attacked christianity many times, even going so far to not
letting nativity sceens up??

Your blind, not only blind, but cant see how the media atacks christianity much more then islam.

Toltec, i never said the pope was the antichrist, i said he could be the false prophet.

This current pope i have always said could be the false prophet of anti council vatican ll. Even our
pope has kissed the koran in 1999 which was major blasphemy.

Illmatic, hear o irael, our god is one.

exactly, the trinity is one also, not three, but one, three in one which are all the same.

(no) where in the ot does it say the son of god would be blasphemy. They were waiting a messiah. why not could god come in human form
as the christ??

Whaat else would he come as?

yet when the antichrist comes and works wonders as a ((man)) he will be considered god by false religions.

Even when he comes in (his) own name. Christ came in his fathers name.

Christ is not the father is not the holy spirit but all are one.

choose to believe what you will.

Toltec, listen very close.

I do not hate the jews, they are responsible for chhrist death because
of their hypocracy, only the practicing men and women of the jewish religion
are still crucifying christ over and over today.

if christ was alive today and caalled himself the son of man, these practicing jews would order his death still.

How do you know they would not?

why are they still awaiting a messiah?

because they think christ was commiting blasphemy.

Maatt 26.

"" have you no answer? what are these men testifying against you?
But jesus was silent. Then the high priest said to him, i order you to tell
us under oath before the living god whether you are the (messiah), the (son of god). jesus
said to him in reply, you have said so. But i tell you: from now on you will see the son of man
seated at the right hand of the power and coming on the clouds of heaven ""

"" Then the high priest tore his robes and said: he has blasphemed! what further need have we
of witnessed? You havenow heard the blasphemy; what is your opinion? they said in reply; he deserves to (die)!, then
they spat in his face and struck him, saying, prophecy for us messiah, who is it
that struck you ""

clearly they were hypocrites who wanted an excuse to not believe and were ignorant evil men by
telling him to prophecy who struck him.

Toltec i have no excuse.

my excuse is that i would not kill because of race. This is what my bible and church teaches.

I love the souls in the jewish religion while at the same time hating their practices.

hitler was not a christian, because he ordered death to catholics as well as protestants.

What christ teaches and the church is ((love thy enemies))

sacrafice and pray for those in false religions.

toltec, what was the excuse for those who killed jews in jesus name??

they have non, because the same teaching they go by i go by, yet i would not
do such a thing because our religion does (not) (teach) (this).

they took gods (judgement) into their own hands and therefore they are (heretics), the same ones
you compare me to i call heretics because they are.

Why do i call our pope a heretic?

because for instance, he entered a jewish synagogue in 1986 while praying for the coming of
the (messiah)

total blasphemy and rejection of christ as the vicar of (christ)

i believe hes the (false prophet) in chapter 13, (not) the antichrist.

peace.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
FM, IL, kinda good point. Before catholic morons leading dark ages, Mauslim smart. Nowadays Mauslims in Middle East morons with nukes and Catholic church con artists and rapists.

Also, Jesus wasn't son of god, he was son of Mary and Joeseph. No proof that she was a virgin by todays standards. For back then a virgin was a young woman. No one seems to realise this, but words mean different things today than they did back then. Like gay was happy, punk was gay prostitute, bitch was female dog, bastard was baby who's parents not married when born, and virgin was young girl. Today gay is faggot, punk some druggie idiot teen, bitch is a pms woman, bastard the guy who cut you off driving, virgin is never had sex.

That's it, I'm gonna pull a truth.

God talks to me, he says I am right, truth is wrong. how do you know it is god talking to me? Because I'm right! No proof for you, face wrath of god!!!!! Mauslim evil! Jews evil! Catholics good and holy. So they rape little boys, it was the anti christ pope's fault!!!!!!

Oh no, brought evidence that I'm not, AAWWWW!!! Running, but kind of hard without a spine(so he hasn't ran yet, keyword YET if aol user, go to keyword and type spineless, truth will pop up)

But I am right, so won't have to pull a truth. Bye!

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Truth is Jesus did not die the way he did Christianity would not exist as it is or for that matter was. You have posted links and discussed in detail that the pope is the anti-christ you are lying.

Truth you cannot have both you cannot have a Christ who was killed and a Christ who was meant to die for the sake of man.

Truth you listen very close to classify a race because of the actions of individuals or groups is racism. And to be honest that is what you have been doing throughout this thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Toltec, i (never) said (this) current pope was the antichrist, ever.

point to me where i did, because this current pope is (not) the antichrist.

Men and women who are ((practicing)) jews would order his death today.

How do you know they would not?

Some jews who do not (practice) their own religion im not (talking) about.

Im ((((specificaly)))) talking about the (((practicing))) men and women of the (((jewish))) relligion..

alot of jews do not practice or believe in religion just like athiest.

Its not a (((race))) i single out, its the ((((people of the jewish religion))))) i single out.

for instance, this does not have to do with jewish people who do not practice their founded religion.

are you telling me that all born of jewish decent believe in their religion?

Ill ask this one more time.

How do you know that the men and women of the jewish religion would not
order him to die today?

toltec, give me one of my qoutes where i said that ((this)) pope is the antichrist.

i did not.

peace.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Im sorry if your misunderstanding me.

when i talk of ( the jews are responsible for his death)

Im talking in the sense of (religion) not (race).

I know and have had friends that are (jewish)

peace.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You have to truth! You made an entire subject on it!!!!!!

LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Point you to it? Then want us to hold your hand when you cross the street?

And how do you know they would? Are you psychic? But psychis is satanic, so I guess god told you.

Yea, you persecute because they Jewish. It isn't racism, it is just persecution due to religous belief.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Truth your not making any sense a person appears today walks and water and raises the dead, more than likely the book deal would include a movie of his life.

Truth you are very confused you so want very much to present your anti-Semitic ideology that you are clouded by basic facts. Which are that the same Holy Bible you accepts, states clearly that Jesus was Meant to die for mankind if in fact he was Gods son. Get this strait truth if the Israelis were to do the same thing today and the result was the same (Jesus came back from the dead). They would still not be responsible for killing him why, because he was not dead!!!

He never died in the sense that is commonly accepted so simply stated the fact that (given all conditions is the same) scripture specifically states this was suppose to occur. The whole matter would fall under the auspices of an Act of God. And in a courtroom the likely response would be Not Guilty.

The Judaic culture did nothing "truth" but sure as I am sitting here, the Christian culture in fact did.

[Edited on 5-2-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
LOL!!!@TRUTH

this man said Christianity is negatively portrayed by the media more than ISLAM!!! LOL!!!!

truth... tell me of one example of how christianity was portrayed in a negative way.. especially after 9-11

all you hear is muslims have terrorized this... the "islamic threat in the middle east" NUFF SAID.

truth, you say that the jews will be mislead by the antichrist

let me tell you something... isaiah and the other prophets prophecized about a messiah who will bring entire peace to the world.. and he will gather the lost tribes of israel back to israel.. now how did they know this? BECAUSE G-D TOLD THEM!!!!!

but what your telling me is that the same man G-d talked about will not be the messiah but the anti-christ...

so your saying that G-d LIED to the jews to mislead them on purpose?? so now YOU tell me who misinterpreted the word more... jews or CHRISTIANS.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
james you dont have a clue.

Ive always said that (THIS) pope may be the false prophet.

(NOT) the antichrist.

false prophet and antichrist are totally different, if you didnt know the bible
talks abouy a (FALSE PROPHET) who paves antichrist way.

Ill matic, why were they attacking islam after 9/11

because (muslims) think america are infidels and ben laden has talked about
destorying america.

1. they need a religious tool to creat martial law.

2. they need aa religious tool to do away with (all) fundamental beliefs.

So that under antichrist he will order the faithful to die which are called (FANATICS)

which today are being portrayed as (LUNITICS) when in fact they will use this exact excuse to kill
off christians.

3. concentration camps are al over america awaiting for martial law to put
those who appose it in, which are mostly christians.

4. Our government calls christians fanatics. In the governments own words those who believe in god
in fulllness are terrorist.

meaning all fanatics like me.

5. the gov. is now trying to remove christmas plays from schools, christian relics from public
places, everything having to do with christ is being removed in the name of......

"" respect for other beliefs ""

nonsense.

if one has a problem with a certain christian reference in public he should keep silent to himself and continue believing what
he wants.

this stuff does not have to be taken out of public, which is satans goal.

Now about antichrist.

you said this messiah will bring peace to the world..

Isaiah 26;20

"" Go my people, enter your chambers, and close your doors behind you; hide
yourselves for a brief moment, until (the wrath) is past, see the lord goes forth from
his place to punish the wickedness of the earths inhabitants; the earth will reveal the blood upon her
and no longer conceal her slain ""

27;1

"" On that day the lord will punish with his sword that is cruel great and strong, on that day a great trumpet shall blow
and the outcast in the land of egypt shall come and worship god ""

now remeber this if you see antichrist.

god will not come to bring peace (without) punishement.

1. antichrist will demand all worship him.

2. he will creat wonders of pride, not miracles.

3. he will make everyone accept a micro chip implant which is the mark.

does isaiah speak of christ?

only to those who can see.

Isaiah 52:13

"" See, my servant shall prosper, he shall be raised high and
(greatly) exalted. even as many were amazed at him so marred was his look beyond
that of a man, and his appearance that beyond of mortals. so shall he startle many nations, because
of him (kings) shall stand speechless, for (those) who have (not been told) shall (see), those who have
not heard shall poner it ""

Isaiah 53:1

"" Who would believe whaat we have heard? to whom has the arm of the lord been revealed? he
grew up like a sapling before (him), like a shoot from the parched earth. there was in him no
(stately) bearing to make us look at him, nor appearance that would attract us to him, he was (spurned) and
avoided by men, a man of (suffering), accustomed to infirmity, one of those from whom men
(hide) their faces, spurned, and (we) held him in no (esteem). Yet it was (our) (infirmities) that
he (bore), (our) sufferings that (he) (endured), while we thought of his as stricken, as
one (smitten) by god and afflicted, but he was (peirced) for ((our)) (offenses), crushed for (our) sins, upon
him was the (chastisement) that makes us (whole), by his stripes we were (healed), we
had all gone astray like sheep each following (his) (own) way, but the lord laid upon him the (guilt)
of us all ""

53:7

"" Though he was harshly treated, he submitted and opened not his motuh, like a (lamb) led to the sluaghter.
or a sheep before the shearers he was silent and open not his mouth, opressed and ((condemned)) he was (taken) away and
who would have thought any more of his destiny? when he was cut off from the land of the living. And ((smitten)) for the
((sin)) of (((his))) people ""

peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have never said the bible didnt speak of the christ, i recognize it.

"for those whose eyes can see"

ok, whatever

what I'm saying is it does not say the christ will be G-d or the SON of G-d... G-d is not one of us.

Osama bin Laden is not a real Muslim.. he's a fake Muslim and true Muslims despise him and the ones who like bin Laden are fake also.

Just like there's christians who do everything Jesus taught against... what do you call them? fake christians right? well those Muslims are FAKE Muslims.

the Qur'an says vegeance is G-d's and G-d's only and that if you commit murder on a man you commit murder on mankind.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
btw, why does every post have to turn out in a christian bash topic?

could you not just of explained what judaism was without blasting the church of god?

Exactly, these people should learn that Islam is evil and has done the most evil on our planet. Christianity is peace and love. Maybe you should learn more about religions (that goes for everyone here).

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Tooth Fairy I'm not sure what your definition of peace and love is, but it sure as hell isn't the same as mine. I'm not entirely sure from your behaviour so far if you even truly understand your own religion, let alone have the capablity to understand that of anyone else's.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I have never said the bible didnt speak of the christ, i recognize it.

"for those whose eyes can see"

ok, whatever

what I'm saying is it does not say the christ will be G-d or the SON of G-d... G-d is not one of us.

Osama bin Laden is not a real Muslim.. he's a fake Muslim and true Muslims despise him and the ones who like bin Laden are fake also.

Just like there's christians who do everything Jesus taught against... what do you call them? fake christians right? well those Muslims are FAKE Muslims.

the Qur'an says vegeance is G-d's and G-d's only and that if you commit murder on a man you commit murder on mankind.

Excuse me,

You will not come to this board and post lies.

You do not speak about the bible like that.

You do not speak about God like that.

You do not speak about my Lord Jesus (main God) like that.

Who gives you the right?

Osama bin laden IS a muslim. The perfect muslim, thats why he is evil. He should be tortured very slowly and then finally killed.

All Muslims should be removed from the United States, we do not need Satan's lies in God's nation.

God Bless America. I love my Jesus.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You do not speak about my Lord Jesus (main God) like that.

I get everything I post from the very bible you read, buddy.

"I, even I, am Yahweh, and apart me there is no savior"

I should go off on your post because it's the epitome of ignorance and just plain stupidity.

All Muslims should be removed from the United States, we do not need Satan's lies in God's nation.

lol, that's the most hypocritical thing I have ever seen on this board. Satan has been running this nation ever since its dawn, how are you going to Islam poisoned America?

Christianity is the most hypocritical religion ever, it preaches deception when it teaches love and justice but it really teaches lies and hypcrocisy.

Christianity= tortured, kidnapped, and enslaved over 200,000 million Africans

White Christians were lynching black christians saying they arent good enough for the 'good christian folk'

Christianity whitewashed and murdered the Native Americans

Christianity allowed a nation like America to be number one in Murder, suicide, theft, robbery, rapes, disease, and every other tye of crime you can think of, America is up there.

Christianity is not love, IT'S HYPOCROSICY.

All men are created equal in the eyes of God? my ASS.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You are pathetic.

Look at the taliban.

Those people believe if they run planes in buildings they will get to rape young virgins in heaven. What religion is that?

My Lord is about love.

Jesus loves you too. Accept him or die.

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
well I am an unbeliever - when would you like to kill me?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
First off, the taliban had nothing to do with it

second of you ask what kind of religion is Islam?

What kind of religion is Christianity that has you saying accept Jesus or die?

again, hypocritical

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
First off, the taliban had nothing to do with it

second of you ask what kind of religion is Islam?

What kind of religion is Christianity that has you saying accept Jesus or die?

again, hypocritical

I know you don't believe in the lord, but you should really try to understand.

Jesus really loves you. He does. But you do not show the same love back.

Accept him.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   

3. he will make everyone accept a micro chip implant which is the mark.

There you go still *assuming* that this microchip is the so-called "mark"...The scriptures only *describe* the mark & the location where it will be put, but it does *not* say that the mark is a microchip. For all anyone knows for certain, the "mark" may even be something as simple as a coded *tattoo* (Which would be *much* more economical to use than a microchip). You assume too much without actually *knowing* any concrete facts & try to pass off these assumptions *as* fact. This is *not* the way to live up to your own nickname.

3. concentration camps are al over america awaiting for martial law to put those who appose it in, which are mostly christians.
4. Our government calls christians fanatics. In the governments own words those who believe in god
in fulllness are terrorist.
meaning all fanatics like me.

Then I guess you'll be happy to finally meet President Bush...The way he carries off his "born-again" status, he's just claiming to be the *very same thing* that you say will be oppressed by the government. In other words, the government will actually wind up putting Bush in a prison camp, just like they would put you in one. Can you see where that bit of "logic" falls down?

Originally posted by ToothFairy Exactly, these people should learn that Islam is evil and has done the most evil on our planet. Christianity is peace and love. Maybe you should learn more about religions (that goes for everyone here).

Especially yourself to be included...You sound like one who is ignorant of what the word "learn" really means. There already *are* quite a few people who *have* studied & learned, yet you offer absolutely no backup to what you say. You spout a dogmatic attitude without even trying to tell anyone what you've learned that *gives* you that attitude. You're not exactly promoting "enlightenment" that way.

Originally posted by ToothFairy Osama bin laden IS a muslim. The perfect muslim, thats why he is evil. He should be tortured very slowly and then finally killed.

And yet for professing to follow a religion of "peace & love", you'd still be willing to commit such atrocities on another human being? Whatever happened to the *Law of God* that tells you *not to kill*? Apparently, you've gone over the deep end...The very same deep end that bin Laden went over. You denegrate him as much as he denigrates Americans...You're two sides of the same coin. Whatever you've been smoking, I don't want to have any part of.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Or what TF you will try to kill us?

Sooory I know he is already banned but felt it needed to be said.

"Truth" there is no way on Gods green earth that The US would go after Christians.

"Truth" so far you have claimed that Islam is the antichrist, America is the antichrist, and Judaism is the Antichrist as well as Vatican II is the antichrist.

"Truth" are you just trying to cover all the bases in respect to what you think is real or do you have a valid enemy. Or are you just playing the field and hoping one of them are valid??????

The truth is non-of them are valid "Truth"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join