It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Flash and Big Boom Rattles Virginia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

"The only thing we know for sure at this point is that it wasn't meteorologically related," Lewitsky told SPACE.com.

"Lewitsky said meteorologists have looked back at their radar and lightning strike data during the time period and didn't find anything that could explain the event."

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
hopefully somebody took a picture or video of this... seems very interesting whatever it was.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Google turns up over 500 results for unexplained booms around the world in the last 6 months, as well as thousands on unexplained fireballs in the sky.

Something is going on!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Some people say it felt like an earthquake, although they say their homes didn't shake, but they heard rattling of doors and windows. Others thought someone was trying to break in to their homes. Morning coffee in Placentia and the talk centers around what happened Tuesday night. Thousands of people in Orange County felt something between 9 and 9:30 p.m. "At about 9 o'clock, I'd say, there was a mild shaking," said Fullerton resident Daniel Ungerleider. "I felt my windows rattling a lot, and it was only for about 10 seconds."

they have a video of witnesses to

source
abclocal.go.com.../local/orange_county&id=6691649

hope it helps

[edit on 30-3-2009 by _Float_]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join