It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is The Zodiac Killers Name

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hello, I am new here, so please forgive me if this is in the wrong forum. I need to get this off my chest.

Anyone who has followed the Zodiac serial killer case will know that there are some unsolved ciphers. The one with "My name is......" is especially taunting.

I think I have the answer to it.
www.zodiackiller.com...

The killers name is God . I believe this has to do with Tetragrammaton. Biblical Hebrew may have something to do with a cipher. It has to do with switching consonants and vowels. This is why people cannot solve the cipher.

There is one piece of evidence that is often ignored, and it is at the bottom of the "Halloween Card"

www.zodiackiller.com...

Look to the left of the Z and the cross Zodiac symbol. Why is that symbol there? What does it mean?

It is very similar to a symbol in Paleo-Hebrew, part of Tetragrammaton. You can see it on the right hand side of this wikipedia page.

en.wikipedia.org...

The killers name is the sacred name of God, which cannot be uttered. Using biblical hebrew will unlock what you need to know.

Good.

Bye.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Tetragrammazodiac]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetragrammazodiac

Interesting post.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough of the details in this case to appropriately question your view.

I do think it's spooky though that you selected the name Tetragrammazodiac.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

After all that his name is god? Are you kidding? You've solved nothing.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I believe the OP is an alter ego of either the guy who started the portal thread or the guy who started the mind control thread. Call it a hunch.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Clearly your a telepath. I demand to know when the mothership lands.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

LOL! Good Guess, I think he has several monikers he is throwing around.( the portal guy)

edit to add: to the OP: I too find it eerie to choose for your name the topic you start the thread with, ecspecially when we are talking about the zodiac killer. Makes you think ole tetragramma IS the zodiac killer, if so I guess we will know if the FEDS really do read ATS, when they go make an arrest. I have never seen this card, where did you get this?

[edit on 30-3-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

LOL! Good Guess, I think he has several monikers he is throwing around.( the portal guy)

edit to add: to the OP: I too find it eerie to choose for your name the topic you start the thread with, ecspecially when we are talking about the zodiac killer. Makes you think ole tetragramma IS the zodiac killer, if so I guess we will know if the FEDS really do read ATS, when they go make an arrest. I have never seen this card, where did you get this?

Yah, what the hell man! Sullying gods great name by associating him with a simple serial killer. Hundreds of millions of people have literally been killed "in god name", do you think he really needs the few murders that goes along with that association? pfft.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
would you be the man behind this work?

www.opordanalytical.com...

He didn't ignore it and he doesn't seem to be selling anything in his report.

The cops seemed to think they had him:
cbs13.com...

But you can go selling your god theory.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
No, I have nothing to do with that. I think that is all for publicity. This is just a theory I have, but I have never seen it done before.

Before anyone writes me off as some hoaxer or something, please take a look at the links I provide.

Do you think those are random ink blots at the bottom of this Zodiac message, or could they be something more. (garbled hebrew)

en.wikipedia.org...

Many of the symbols the Zodiac uses in the ciphers are actually hebrew.

The Zodiac often misspelled words, and this coupled with using hebrew spelling, is the key to unlocking the mistery.

I don't know the killers real name, I just believe the cipher "name" is Tetragrammaton.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Tetragrammazodiac]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So long website. I know when I am not welcome.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Im interested.
Dont know about your other threads.
Just give it some time. Many people have linguistic skills here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
first letter that was cracked used an eeygma like coded with the changing of letters and vowels. some school teacher cracked it . the next coded message is being cracked by a super computer it has a extremelly advanced rsa encription using prime numers not vowels it would take years even for a super computer with a high FLoating Point Operations Per Second years to stumble on this code. the thing is this encription coding system wasnt in literature at the time

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
flic.kr...[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/61703316@N08/]http://www.flickr.com/photos/61703316@N08/[/ url]This is what I think the Halloween card is abwww.flickr.com...@N08/out. Let me know what you think.
edit on 28-3-2012 by rws2012ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by rws2012ss because: the link wasn't working

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rws2012ss

here is proof who sent the halloween cards1063.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Although I realize someone's necro'd this thread, I just wanted to say that my main issue with almost every 'solution' to unsolved Zodiac ciphers is that the 'solver' seems to work backwards from their conclusion. For example, the OP think's some of the symbols Zodiac used are Hebrew, so then works backwards from that assumption in order to 'solve' the cipher and then to interpret clues.

So my question to the OP, if they were still around is, did the Zodiac ever give any hint of knowing Hebrew? Do you think such a thing is very likely?

One of the more plausible theories I've ever read in relation to the 'symbol' featured on the bottom of the inside of the Halloween card & the envelope is here:

zodiackiller.21.forumer.com...

In short, it's quite possibly a 'decode key' for the plaintext letters of the cipher (the entire Halloween card is a series of clues to assist in solving the still unsolved 340 cipher).

I have my own theories on the Halloween card & 340 cipher, but suffice it to say, I do not believe the Halloween card has anything to do with the "my name is" cipher.

top topics

join