It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I guess may I got a birthday present yesterday. lol

Did not see on MSM yet, but will keep looking.

At approx. 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people of Georgia returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!!
25 Jurists, duly sworn in, heard tesitmony and in a unanimous vote,
Indicted the usurper

riseupforamerica.com...

www.cusc.org...

www.evilconservativeonline.com...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by j2000]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I believe that the third link is broken.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

thanks Prof. it should work now.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The citizen jury? Really?
Ok so a group of Obama haters get together, claim to be a jury and return an indictment. Then what? They call the White House and say, a bunch of us got together and indicted the President.

Can we please focus on real issues here?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAA!

Indict Barack Osama Bin Hitler!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
I guess may I got a birthday present yesterday. lol

Happy Birthday ; now you need to have 2 or 3 more in a the next few days to seal the deal!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Excuse me? I posted that the third link was broken, and you replied the above to me? What was that about?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
OH sorry not you....

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by mental modulator

Excuse me? I posted that the third link was broken, and you replied the above to me? What was that about?

It's late, I'm tired and trying to find out what the legal of this really is.

So, he can't go to GA now or what?
I know in some states, this is legal to do this in Common Law, but what does it mean?
Anybody?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
funny.

i can guess where this is going to go, nowhere.

i am truly amused at the fervor with which those opposed to obama, mostly conservatives, have taken after him for this issue.

well it could be true, honestly if it is i dont really care. but if others do well then, have at it.

i think this will be a lot like the indictments against bush in vermont or rove in texas. it is all nothing more than hot air. i'd be willing to give the OP a crisp $10 if i am wrong.

but really, if you are SO into protecting the rules presented by the constitution where the hell were you all for the last 8 years? i mean please, this is silliness.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
The citizen jury? Really?
Ok so a group of Obama haters get together, claim to be a jury and return an indictment. Then what? They call the White House and say, a bunch of us got together and indicted the President.

Can we please focus on real issues here?

Yet, here you are bashing, trashing, and attempting to illegitimatize the very foundation for our Judicial system as we know it. A Grand Jury IS a Jury, whether you agree with it or not, and they have full legal backing.

Now, whether the details behind this story are true or not, that is another topic entirely.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
funny.

....but really, if you are SO into protecting the rules presented by the constitution where the hell were you all for the last 8 years? i mean please, this is silliness.

The "last 8 years"? Our Constitution HAS been protected for the last eight years, you simply viewed it as broken because such a belief benefited your highly partisan hatred for the then sitting President. You need to expand your "understanding" of the United States Constitution.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

funny.

i can guess where this is going to go, nowhere.

i am truly amused at the fervor with which those opposed to obama, mostly conservatives, have taken after him for this issue.

well it could be true, honestly if it is i dont really care. but if others do well then, have at it.

i think this will be a lot like the indictments against bush in vermont or rove in texas. it is all nothing more than hot air. i'd be willing to give the OP a crisp $10 if i am wrong.

but really, if you are SO into protecting the rules presented by the constitution where the hell were you all for the last 8 years? i mean please, this is silliness.

Let them try. The far right nutters think they represent the people of United States. Go ahead, try to indict the president, it'll be very entertaining to watch to see them fail like a bunch of morons.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Does anyone actually think anything will come of this? I don't.

Even if they somehow manage to get Obama to do anything but laugh at them for this, they would still have to PROVE that he is not eligible to serve.

They can not rely on essentially just speculations. heresay is not admissable in court. They need actual solid proof.

I am not here to debate whether or not he is a natural born citizin who is eligible to be president. So lets not go there.

The question is will they actually be able to prove anything that numerous people have tried to imly and failed at doing so?

Numerous people have tried to clog the court system with this and each time it has been thrown out of court because they had no legal standing to question it.

Why will these people be any different? I could form a group and challenge How many hairs the man has on his head, but chances are no court will hear that case either....

Bottom line is this group will get shot down just like everyone else has.

I feel sorry for the state of hawaii, though, No one takes that states word seriously apparently. They said he was legit, but no one believes them. I guess that is what happens when you are one of the newbie states.

I am rambling here, sorry, I just meant to say, Does anybody really think anything will come of this or do you believe it will get thrown out like all other challenges of this subject? I can only see more of the same.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The people cant indict the president.
The lower house has to impeach him, and the upper house put him on trial and convict him.

At the federal level, Article Two of the United States Constitution (Section 4) states that "The President, Vice President, and all other civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors." The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments. The removal of impeached officials is automatic upon conviction in the Senate.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

well it could be true, honestly if it is [color=gold]i dont really care. but if others do well then, have at it.

Why do you bother posting at all? /Set Ignore On/ Man you smell like every other apathetic liberal deadbeat that wants a free ride.
Toke it up.

where the hell were you all for the last 8 years? i mean please, this is silliness.

We were thankful that Gore or Kerry didn't make it... But now... 20/20 hindsight; They are all fibres of the same toilet paper. This # has got to stop. Get wiped and flushed.

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

[color=gold]Why will these people be any different? I could form a group and challenge How many hairs the man has on his head, but chances are no court will hear that case either....

At least you are showing some concern ... about the bredth of one ObamaHair ...
but you react as if you are "already defeated, so why try?"

Here's the deal, those that are confused, need to take the bongs out of their mouths long enough to understand this:

The indictment implies it's regarding the Presidents eligibility papers etc.

EX:

If you go to a bank and open an account, they want a pile of ID.

Or even if you're just cashing a check. Perhaps a thumbprint too?

Now, If you tell them "bug off my lawyers advise me against revealing anything that could positively (or raise doubt) ID me." They would kick you out or call the police.

Now, if your bud is there with you and says "Hey, I've seen his papers and it's all good." They would kick both of you out or call even more police.

Now, if the police or your congressman is there with you and they say "Hey, I've seen his papers and it's all good." They would respectfully decline.

Don't ever say those papers and records "don't matter". Any citizen when justifiably asked for records should be able to produce them in full for inspection. It's a matter of honesty & trust. If he has AIDS that's covered under HIPPA.

This is not Democrat or Republican. So write that on the shaft of a sharp pencil and slam your forehead on it, maybe it'll get through.

You asked 'Why would these people be any different?' Grand Jury's don't convene every day to indict the President for his well hidden credentials that authorize him to hold office. All of his records have been sealed and the guy has virtually no publicly available history. (We're guessing that is the indictment, maybe more).

How can so many people over look the fact that this has never happened before in history (economy, black president, bailouts, trillions of dollars, Treasury Sect'y agreeing we need a world currency). "Yeah, man, groovy, happens all the time, Scoob"

Are you punch drunk? =)

Just for the record, I'm not racist or anti-liberal or anti-conservative. The most racist people from my friends of blacks, hispanics, phillipinos, japanese, russian, polish, italian or even gay/lesbo or even catholic etc. are those I have found to be bleeding spineless liberals that have done too many drugs and are chronic complainers that do nothing about everything, wallowing in selfpity with no self respect. Thus, no longer friends.

Grab a sense of humor.

You might need it as our country buckles under it's own beaurocratic obesity.

ADDED after edit

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I just meant to say, Does anybody really think anything will come of this or do you believe it will get thrown out like all other challenges of this subject? I can only see more of the same.

Indeed. Something will come of this and more. The links from the OP are, unfortunately, convoluted legal jargon. But, You can't blow off a Grand Jury indictment. Nor can you belittle states resolutions based on the 10th amendment.

Obama takes this # seriously. He summoned Bob Basso (google him) aka "Thomas Payne" to the White House. If Obama (pretend) takes this # seriously; the deadbeat apathetic bongheads should also.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Great news but i'm not getting my hopes up. i believe BHO is there for a reason and no amount of indictments is going to change that until TPTB allow it.

TheAssociate

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
The "last 8 years"? Our Constitution HAS been protected for the last eight years

Uh no, our constitution has not been protected within the last administration. Besides the comment from Mr Bush that the constitution was a "just a damn piece of paper" he waged a declaration of war under false pretenses and conducted torture which is against the constitution not to mention his inactment of the "patriot" act which was an infringement of the privacy of american citizens. Where the hell were you over the last 8years? Oh wait Bush only answered to a bunch of rightwing fringers for the last 8years, how the hell could you have given a damn then?

you simply viewed it as broken because such a belief benefited your highly partisan hatred for the then sitting President.

Here Ill ask you a question.

Why did we invade Iraq? What was the original claim?
Why is it the right of the president to infringe on the freedom to privacy of everyday american citizens?
Is torture an acception in the constitution?

Like I said that man played his flute to you fellas over the last 8years. You couldnt care less about what he did.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

funny.

....but really, if you are SO into protecting the rules presented by the constitution where the hell were you all for the last 8 years? i mean please, this is silliness.

The "last 8 years"? Our Constitution HAS been protected for the last eight years, you simply viewed it as broken because such a belief benefited your highly partisan hatred for the then sitting President. You need to expand your "understanding" of the United States Constitution.

Our Constitution was under assault continually for the last 8 years mate, sorry to her you were unaware of that fact. let see:

Rendition

Spying on the Citizens of the USA

Torture

Illegal Wars

lies told running up to the war

then there was the rumored draft of:

"Army Regulation 500-3, Emergency Employment of Army and Other Resources. Army Continuity of Operations (COOP) Program,"

which was drawn up to completely suspend the constitution and deploy US solders int he streets of the USA>

Sorry but the list of action taken over the 8 years of Bush that went against our Constitution is too long to name and it is really a shame you cant see the reality of that situation.

So go on and gripe abut how obama is not a citizen and it is unconstitutional, you look like you deserve to look when you do it.

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

well it could be true, honestly if it is [color=gold]i dont really care. but if others do well then, have at it.

Why do you bother posting at all? /Set Ignore On/ Man you smell like every other apathetic liberal deadbeat that wants a free ride.
Toke it up.

whoa, hold on there buddy. perhaps you failed to register what i was saying when i said 'i do not care'. because i am not opposed to someone born else where as president does NOT make me a a dead-beat drug-addict and frankly i see your allusion to this as more than a bit insulting.

if you dont like my ideas then debate them, but please refrain from trying to pigeonhole me into a stereotype you have developed or adopted to allow you to so easily dismiss those who you oppose.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Rendition

Obama continues ...

Spying on the Citizens of the USA

Obama continues ...

Torture

Obama continues ... (but not at GITMO)

Illegal Wars

1 - They weren't illegal. UN resolutions were broken by Saddam and the result was continuation of Gulf War I. Our gov't approved of going to war so it wasn't illegal here either.

2 - Obama continues ...

lies told running up to the war

Obama continues the lies ... LOTS of lies .. lies about lots of things ...

then there was the rumored draft of:

Can't talk to rumors ... only facts.

I don't see any change.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join