It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
They say everything in politics is planned and with that in mind do any of the believers of this Barack Obama is the Antichrist/next Hitler/baby eater/etc. ever wonder who is behind this ridiculous movement against President Obama? You guys are wasting your time and effort but I guess that's not a bad thing for those of us who saw what happened during the Bush Administration. Now you aren't getting any traction and will be left spinning your wheels in the mud that you sling against any non-neocons. I for one will keep an eye on you given history and the similarity between the US and Depression era Germany.

Everyone should pay close attention less history repeat itself with a racist neocon-fascist takeover.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

YES REALLY!

It is called a Citizens Grand Jury and they are the most powerful force in a state. Maybe you should read some books on Law or maybe the Constitution. I know the Constitution is so LONG and Boring and no one wants to read it but hey when does 6 pages of regular font text not turn one off from reading it in full length.

Can they indict him, YES. Can they impeach him, NO. Do they have the authority to impeach every state rep or agent that won't obey their Indictment? YES THEY CAN!

For people that are supposed to be brighter than your average bear I sure see a lot of dimness, or disinfo agents trying to convince others something aint right.

CITIZENS GRAND JURY - LOOK IT UP!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Didn't some town in Vermont do something similar to George Bush (43) a few years back? I think some small town there had a meeting and issued an arrest warrent if he ever came to town .. that kind of thing. I'm fuzzy on the details .. it's tickling my brain though ...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Didn't some town in Vermont do something similar to George Bush (43) a few years back? I think some small town there had a meeting and issued an arrest warrent if he ever came to town .. that kind of thing. I'm fuzzy on the details .. it's tickling my brain though ...

Yup.

Vermont towns put Bush, Cheney on arrest list

In Brattleboro, the vote was 2,012 for and 1,795 against. In Marlboro, it was 43 to 25, with three abstentions

I guess it hasn't paid off yet but there is still time?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

I knew it was there somewhere. Yep ... little towns get together and pass these kinds of things. It's what America is all about. Freedom. Consdering the powers they are up against, I consider the people of both places - the anti-Bush and anti-Obama - to be rather brave. (or is it foolish? The two are sometimes hard to tell apart.)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by robwerden

YES REALLY!

It is called a Citizens Grand Jury and they are the most powerful force in a state. Maybe you should read some books on Law or maybe the Constitution. I know the Constitution is so LONG and Boring and no one wants to read it but hey when does 6 pages of regular font text not turn one off from reading it in full length.

Can they indict him, YES. Can they impeach him, NO. Do they have the authority to impeach every state rep or agent that won't obey their Indictment? YES THEY CAN!

For people that are supposed to be brighter than your average bear I sure see a lot of dimness, or disinfo agents trying to convince others something aint right.

CITIZENS GRAND JURY - LOOK IT UP!!!

To quote a worn out phrase... 'So, what you're saying, is...'

Citizens Grand Jury in every town? (is what needs to happen.)

Maybe 300 major cities/towns like the ones holding Tea Parties this April 15th 2009??

The president fesses up or cannot entertain amongst the adoring masses?

If he really stood for something different, he'd have an invite.

As posted factually, in a previous post, and by his behavior since taking office he's no better nor different than O'Bush(s).

[color=gold]CITIZENS GRAND JURY after every Tea Party.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroid
They say everything in politics is planned and with that in mind do any of the believers of this Barack Obama is the Antichrist/next Hitler/baby eater/etc. ever wonder who is behind this ridiculous movement against President Obama? You guys are wasting your time and effort but I guess that's not a bad thing for those of us who saw what happened during the Bush Administration. Now you aren't getting any traction and will be left spinning your wheels in the mud that you sling against any non-neocons. I for one will keep an eye on you given history and the similarity between the US and Depression era Germany.

Everyone should pay close attention less history repeat itself with a racist neocon-fascist takeover.

Personally, I'm still trying to figure out what was the point of mentioning his middle name. That obsession really is becoming redundant to the point where people are just calling him Hussein or 'B. Hussein Obama'.

This is going to be a long 4 years

top topics

<< 1   >>

join