It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can be made to do ANYTHING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
(IX) Some of you will believe what you are about to read. Some of you wont.
Your opinion does not matter either way because your reaction to this message can be determined by those who have the current ’move.’ You will understand more as the details will be made clearer as we progress. (IX) (IX) (IX) Also the reasoning behind this posting will become clearer if you read and fully understand.

(IX+IV)

a) IX
You are not the free beings that you think you are or strive to be (IX)

b) ?+IX=?
You were created by us but NOT in our image. Your ‘existence’ is merely for the benefit of those who created you. You are not the true heirs of this arena where you live. (9)

3) ?x?-?=9
Your purpose is for the pleasure of those who mould, nurture and command you. (IXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIX) You are pieces in the ‘game’ housed within your arena.

d) Symbolism and numerology are important. (+ or -) A symbol will manifest itself as more prominent. If you have not realised it at present YOU soon will. (3)

e) ‘Players’ have been eliminated from the game, and this has been shown by events that you (IX) have a perception to be real. The fall of the Roman Empire was a notable instance that resulted in 3 ‘players’ leaving the ‘game.’

6) Wars have taken place, and will continue to do so when ‘players’ reach a temporary stalemate. (31-?=18) (8+1)

g) No ruling bloodline governs you. They are merely key pieces in the ‘game.’ A game of strategy can swing against those who lose their ‘king’(13), ‘queen’(11), or ruler to the opposition.

h) YOU have felt compelled to do some action, and afterwards YOU wondered why you did such a thing. It was out of character.(IXIX) It HAS happened to you. This cannot be denied. YOU, not your ‘team‘, was targeted INDIVIDUALLY during this ‘game.’

9) Your free will is not yours to control. It is ours. We are the heirs of this planet, and everything that you think, do, or say is through OUR will. Mankind has only produced 3 pieces who were able to use their own free will. They were removed from the game. You may know them as Siddhartha Gautama, Jesus, and Mohammed. (13+9=?) This trait has now been bred out of you.

j) This what you read will affect your subconscious mind, and make you more receptive to whatever ‘player’ controls you. (9+IX=1+8=?)

11) Why is this message revealed? We answer with the question, “Who’s ‘move’ is it until 11:33 on Thursday?”

Don’t read between the lines. Connect them! Connect them! Connect them!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I felt something when reading this.

I vote to have this thread removed.

It's a direct proposal to alter your subconscious.

Much like hypnosis.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
I felt something when reading this.

I vote to have this thread removed.

It's a direct proposal to alter your subconscious.

Much like hypnosis.

Really?

I felt nothing at all....

In fact the entire opening post was a bunch of jiberish in my opinion

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I've experimented with alternate states of mind before, I didn't like reading this.

It's like self hypnosis

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I felt nothing either. I think that is another issue.

And sorry, there are so many things I can not be made to do. In fact, nobody made me read this, nor respond.

And nobody is making me give it a flag or star....so I wont.

[edit on 3/29/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by n1n3n1n3

You can not be made to do anything against your will as long as YOU know yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It doesn't have a hypnotic effect, and I doubt it was meant to "brainwash"
But something is strange about it thats for sure and It's to cognitive be just jibberish. That's to say the context of it would normally sound alot less lucid it's wriitten well and does not have the mark of being some 'Crazy' dude sittin' there and pulling it out of his ass. It's creepy because of how legit it appears. Not that it is but it is interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is a rather strange thread. I am pretty aware and in tune with my feelings and I do not like the vibes of this so much.

But I have to ask does anyone else get anything out of this besides a strange feeling?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by n1n3n1n3
9) Your free will is not yours to control. It is ours. We are the heirs of this planet, and everything that you think, do, or say is through OUR will.

Really? Then I guess you willed me to to move this to the BTS Rant forum.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
OMG! It's True!

This thread has made me agree with OzWeatherman and that's completely out of character.

If that can happen what else can I be made to do?!

Scary stuff...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
...I feel a strange desire for a large cheeseburger...

...or maybe I'm just a fat bastid...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Ok, I'll bite. My operator made me do it. Tie score.

a) IX
You are not the free beings that you think you are or strive to be (IX)

Very true.

b) ?+IX=?
You were created by us but NOT in our image.

Not quite true not quite false. Depends on your exact reference point.

Your ‘existence’ is merely for the benefit of those who created you.

Again, depends on your reference point. Only true from a particular point of view that excludes all other information.

You are not the true heirs of this arena where you live. (9)

True. You can have this arena. There are much better ones waiting for us.

3) ?x?-?=9
Your purpose is for the pleasure of those who mould, nurture and command you. (IXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIX)

Yes, but not entirely. Multiple purposes to this "game".

You are pieces in the ‘game’ housed within your arena.

Once again, it's true and false depending on how you look at it.

d) Symbolism and numerology are important. (+ or -)

Only if you think they are important. For low-level game players yes it's important.

A symbol will manifest itself as more prominent.

Who knows.

If you have not realised it at present YOU soon will. (3)

Probably, if you are intending on playing the game. Otherwise, probably not.

e) ‘Players’ have been eliminated from the game, and this has been shown by events that you (IX) have a perception to be real.

Sounds rather axiomatic. Wouldn't be much of a game if no one was eliminated.

The fall of the Roman Empire was a notable instance that resulted in 3 ‘players’ leaving the ‘game.’

Ok, if you say so.

6) Wars have taken place, and will continue to do so when ‘players’ reach a temporary stalemate. (31-?=18) (8+1)

I'm sure that's one way to look at it. That's not the main reason for war though.

g) No ruling bloodline governs you.

True. They can barely rule themselves.

They are merely key pieces in the ‘game.’

True.

A game of strategy can swing against those who lose their ‘king’(13), ‘queen’(11), or ruler to the opposition.

True. Yet somehow incredibly boring.

h) YOU have felt compelled to do some action, and afterwards YOU wondered why you did such a thing.

True.

It was out of character.(IXIX)

True. But if it was out of character then it shows a level of free-will or else it wouldn't have been out of character.

It HAS happened to you. This cannot be denied.

True.

YOU, not your ‘team‘, was targeted INDIVIDUALLY during this ‘game.’

Individuals are targeted often.

9) Your free will is not yours to control.

Somewhat true. You have to understand free-will in order to properly use it. Even the 'players' have very little free-will since they are controlled from an even higher level.

It is ours.

You think you are free? You think your level is it? Isn't that the same thinking that keeps humans in check? Hmm.

We are the heirs of this planet

Have fun.

and everything that you think, do, or say is through OUR will.

Wishful thinking will catch up with you.

Mankind has only produced 3 pieces who were able to use their own free will. They were removed from the game. You may know them as Siddhartha Gautama, Jesus, and Mohammed. (13+9=?)

Are you new to the game? That's not a complete list. Oh and there is a distinction between "being removed" and "leaving".

This trait has now been bred out of you.

The body does not matter.

This what you read will affect your subconscious mind, and make you more receptive to whatever ‘player’ controls you. (9+IX=1+8=?)

Ah, the power of suggestion.

11) Why is this message revealed? We answer with the question, “Who’s ‘move’ is it until 11:33 on Thursday?”

It doesn't matter who's move it is. All sides are the same. But what if you choose not to play?

Don’t read between the lines. Connect them! Connect them! Connect them!

Of course, I realize the OP is just a human that has read some stuff and is playing the part. But it's fun to pretend and play along.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by n1n3n1n3
Weird because it came to me a couple of months ago that we are all being played in one massive game. I want to know who is controlling it? I find that whatever I watch on tv or just everyday happenings mirror events that have happened earlier and this has been happening all my life. I am also a great believer in numerology---the number 13 is very predominant in my life. But your thread is part of my game because I've been thinking of this a lot recently and hey presto----your thread appears! Just one example of the game---------armageddon in the past two series of "heroes" are my birthday and my daughters birthday.Out of all the dates the series producers could have picked, those were the two,in two subsequent series. In the terminator movie, armageddon was my mums birthday.Co-incidence-----maybe but the odds are stacked against it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Op is a miss info agent, look at their profile.

The account was created solely for this thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

We are the heirs of this planet, and everything that you think, do, or say is through OUR will.

Reeeeeeaaaaly.... well Sparky.... get yo head set for a "HEIR CUT"

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I no nothing of hypnotism.
Which is why I was unable to read this post.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Bibble, bobble, babble.
Knickers, knackers, knockers.
Fee, Fi, Fo, fum.
Stick this dumb thread up your.....

This site is rife with looooneys!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yeah long story short I have no idea what this gibberish is...it did nothing to me although somehoe if the OP comes back I am sure he will claim it did somehting to me...ho hum

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

9) Your free will is not yours to control. It is ours. We are the heirs of this planet, and everything that you think, do, or say is through OUR will.

Really? Then I guess you willed me to to move this to the BTS Rant forum.

Originally posted by Cons Piracy
OMG! It's True!

This thread has made me agree with OzWeatherman and that's completely out of character.

This thread has bought the best out of everyone

new topics

top topics

join