It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FEMA Coffins In Indiana!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would think "they" would be more likely to hide these coffins rather than stack them out in the open. Personally. I could not make out that they were coffins. Cant really tell what the dark items were that were stored or stacked in those areas. I require more proof than a video with cheesy music to convince me they are about to TRY to put me in a camp or coffin.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranger_Ric

Can't wait for your report, ranger_rick! (hope u survive the investigation)
maybe you should leave a will and testament as well as detailed info on exactly where you're going on here and with your loved ones before you venture into the devils den.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayXBraun
reply to post by Wes225

WHY ASK?!
go do it man! whats keeping you?!

I see other posts above saying they were going to check it out. I don't want to waste my time and effort if someone has already been there but I can't find any follow ups in a search.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Additional information on this site can be found here...

hubpages.com...

Forget the paranoid article and read the comments. One local claims the "coffins" are sod piles covered in black plastic and that his family business delivers peat moss to this dirt farm on a regular basis. I suspect this is far closer to the real explanation than a FEMA death camp.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger_Ric
Additional information on this site can be found here...

hubpages.com...

Forget the paranoid article and read the comments. One local claims the "coffins" are sod piles covered in black plastic and that his family business delivers peat moss to this dirt farm on a regular basis. I suspect this is far closer to the real explanation than a FEMA death camp.

I live in Indiana - they are coffins. At least the ones in beachgrove are.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by perrrfection

Well I'm in Indiana close to this should I go see if I can find anything out? Maybe post a video?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well I have driven past the Madison Georgia company. those are not "coffins" they are plastic drainage system liners. They are a box structure about the size a person could fit in but they are NOT coffins by any stretch.
They are not a complete box just a half shell that you lay a drain pipe in. They are back filled with aggragate and facilitate better drainage.
The sat view of the supposed "camp" looks very much like a Chicken Farm to me. More paranoid garbage that cruds up the system and gives truth seekers a bad rep.

**My mistake different company near Madison that I drove past. This is indeed a casket company in near-by Covington Ga**
Still not the sinister FEMA coffins
edit on 8-12-2011 by Dragoon01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragoon01
Well I have driven past the Madison Georgia company. those are not "coffins" they are plastic drainage system liners. They are a box structure about the size a person could fit in but they are NOT coffins by any stretch.
They are not a complete box just a half shell that you lay a drain pipe in. They are back filled with aggragate and facilitate better drainage.
The sat view of the supposed "camp" looks very much like a Chicken Farm to me. More paranoid garbage that cruds up the system and gives truth seekers a bad rep.

Thanks man, good work.

Now can we stop saying something is this or that without actual proof. I have no problem with people saying they suspect something COULD be this or that, but stop saying something is this or that without actual proof.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Because I live in Indiana (although much father south in the state) this sparked some curiosity for myself. So I did just a little poking on the internet. Now trust me, I'm not normally one to debunk at all, and I had always had a BAD feeling about mentions of the FEMA coffins. With my research I have learned that those black "coffins" as most call them function as liners for an ACTUAL coffin. These are commonly used in most cemeteries to help protect the ground above from caving in. They also protect the coffin itself from the underground elements, giving the families a sense of protection. If you go to the link referenced in the first post: www.polyguardvaults.com... and read the installation instructions, and the various materials provided there, it becomes clear that this are not to dispose of bodies themselves. These liners are lowered into the dug grave before the burial. Then when the funeral occurs, the casket or "coffin" is then lowered into these liners. After the funeral the lid is installed providing an air tight enclosure, then the grave is filled. As far as the TOCA company that occupies that space as someone posted above... well. Here is there website: www.toca.us... It appears they make parts for trailers and the such. I see no relation. As far as the FEMA "camp" from what I can find research wise those particular buildings are either one of two things #1 ammunition storage, or #2 a chicken farm. I do however believe REAL FEMA camps exist...just not at this particular site. I will however admit that some of the other areas in and around the above mentioned places do look very very odd and suspect. I wish I lived up that way and I'd drive around there a bit. From what I can tell on Google Earth, there are no guard stations, fences, or anything else to keep anyone from doing so.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Phirephreak because: A few minor spelling errors. Missed puncuation, ect.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join