It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FEMA Coffins In Indiana!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

NEW FEMA COFFINS IN INDIANA!!!

www.youtube.com

Related News Links:
www.polyguardvaults.com

Mod Edit: All Caps Title And To Fix Video Link.

[edit on Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:48:01 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
FEMA Coffins in Kingsbury Indiana and NEW Underground FEMA Bunkers on a Closed Military Base.

GOOGLE EARTH

New FEMA Coffins in Kingsbury

New FEMA Underground Bunkers:

OLD Kingsbury Bunkers

Known FEMA Coffins in Georgia

Look it up!!!
WARNING: Youtube keeps removing this video use
www.keepvid.com or www.kcoolonline.com and repost
this video as many times as you can.

THESE ARE COFFINS SEE HERE:
www.polyguardvaults.com...

www.youtube.com...

Google FEMA CAMPS and FEMA COFFINS you will find a ton about it!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by perrrfection

This is suppose to be breaking news, BREAKING NEWS. Means there must be a news story to go along with it.

And these things have been discussed here before, you should really use the search function at the top.

If new to posting, please read the freshmen's forum.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Maybe they are for Obama to hold true to his word

If he kills 4 million people

Then he can deliver on those 4 million jobs

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

i think i get why its .. kind of breaking news, their was a discussion about these on ATS last year and they were discounted as something which was basicly containers that were to be used in the construction industry.

(here is the old post)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i think the "breaking " bit, is that thir is now a website advertising these as coffins for sale.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It is very odd that the resolution of the area that holds the coffins is intentionally blurred. If you use Google Earth and scan a few feet to either side, or up and down, you will see that the surrounding area is in much higher resolution. Why would the image be degraded just in this spot? Apparently someone high up in the government has ordered this image obscured.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pblanton

I was about to explain away the blurriness as a difference in photos, but on a closer look, that area does actually seem to be intentionally blurred. If you look at the dirt area on the northeast part, you can see that the blur goes right around the border of it. It's not in a rectangular shape, the blur seems to fit the area nicely.

Oh, and that is more than a few feet.

edit - by "not in a rectangular shape", I mean the whole area. The part around the dirt area is in a rectangle, but it's connected to the other blurred area.

[edit on 4/7/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
as i live in indiana i could go check these facilities out if anyone has interest in seeing ground photo's or anything of that nature.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wes225

That would be great.....Truthfully, these look like ammunition storage bunkers....is there a current military facility there?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

not that i'm aware of. the only thing i know of in indiana is that theres activity at the naval base in CRANE. they wouldn't store ammo underground. it's most likely a facility for gasing or maybe even long-term imprisonment and acess to the "bullet train" systems too. i'm sure that they have a massive detention facility somewhere.

as far as the camps/coffins go. get ready for systematc elimination.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here is the owner of the facility.

Just call them and ask what's up.

Toca Enterprises USA Inc

1 Kingsbury Industrial Park Bldg R61
Kingsbury, IN 46345
(219) 393-7230

If not, then STFU about the coffins.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It looks like they are cleaning a hazzardous mess to me . About an hour from here but I'm headed north fishing for the rest of the week as soon as I can. but will ahve a look next week if I can find time

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if they were...

Live avian flu virus anyone?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Looks like septic tank pipe to me, so did the so called GA fema coffins. I installed these while working for a relative during the summer breaks in high school.

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wes225

Okay Wes, you head on out there, I'm going to bunker down in my home here in Indy with my gas mask, tin foil hat, and bug out bag...but that's nothing unusual. ::nervous laughter::

Seriously, I need to scoot on over the that supposed FEMA CAMP in Beech Grove and get ATSers some pictures....if I can. And seriously, go take a peek Wes!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Not to be frank or anything, but if they're planning a genocide I don't think fancy coffins is what they had in mind for us.

Why would FEMA waste money on coffins, so they can keep us around for what again??

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Yes, the coffins don't exist. The busy grave-digging doesn't exist. The FEMA camps don't exist. The chemtrails don't exist. The government had nothing to do with 9/11 or Oklahoma or WACO or Ruby Ridge. The flouride in the water will give us strong bones and healthy teeth and murcury, aluminum and formaldehyde in the vaccines is good for us. One in three people getting cancer and one in 100 children being autistic is pure coincidence, or rather probably a result of all the human vermin reproducing, and a good nuclear war to eliminate most of us will improve the situation, right?

The government helped the international banksters steal all our money because they are here to help us, right? Oh, wait -- that didn't happen either. The Federal Reserve doesn't exist either.

The only thing we have to worry about is Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. Right?

Just listen to Glenn Beck and Fox News. They will give you the real scoop on what's real and what's not real.

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic.)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Aw dangit! I was gonna star it too!

Seriously guys. It is not possible to prove a negative. I drive by one of these supposed 'FEMA' camps (it's on the OFFICIAL LIST! w00t!) every day.

I have submitted photos of said 'camp' inside and out.

It's simply not possible to prove a negative.

So far NOBODY has ever proven that a single 'FEMA coffin', 'FEMA camp' or 'FEMA train' actually exist.

In fact, there is much more compelling evidence for the existence of the Chupacabra than FEMA camps, yet we all buy into the paranoia.

I would be happy to explore any evidence of these things but the coffins in Georgia were debunked, I have debunked the three closest 'FEMA camps' to my house and so far no solid evidence has been provided.

I'm NOT saying that the government isn't doing some nasty, dirty stuff to us but I suggest the best way to fight it is to get proof.

I'd love for some ATSers to take up the challenge, go to a suspected facility, take video and pictures and submit them. Legally.

Don't do illegal things but DO deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well, where are the photos and investigations of this said camp? I am only a couple of hours away from there and if nobody else is going to do it, me and a bud will go check it out ourselves. I am betting we can drive right in, walk around, take pictures.

Sorry but this whole FEMA coffins and camps thing has been debunked so many times here at ATS and other sources, it amazes me people are still buying into it.

By the way, you don't have to hurry up and catch that video on youtube "because they keep deleting it", it has been up for over a year now and has 42k+ views.

All I want to know is one thing, is this a current federal or military installation? If it isn't, I am within my rights to carry concealed when I visit.

Rick

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wes225

WHY ASK?!
go do it man! whats keeping you?!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join