It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Vice President Biden's Daughter Caught Up In Cocaine Scandal

page: 2
5
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just more proof of the hypocrisy in Washington. Drugs are illegal accept for them. Just another reason why we should be talking legalization.......




posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
theamused you are a bad slave. how dare you post this. dont you know that you never spread dirt on our elected leaders because that is unpatriotic. now go back to watching american idol you bad slave.

Sarcasm Not With Standing; Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on Sat, 28 Mar 2009 22:43:41 -0500 by MemoryShock]



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I could really care less if she's doin drugs as the vice presidents daughter.

However as a social worker, it's unacceptable. As a social worker she should be upheld to the same standards that she would expect parents to live by. She wouldn't hesitate to take someone's kids away from them if she had proof that they were doin lines.

If they have proof that it was her then she should immediately be fired, and also thrown off the board of the YWCA. But her drug use, or lack of has no impact on the white house, and is not a concern of the American public, except concerning her job. The only problem is that since she is the VP's daughter it'll be swept under the rug.



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
TO tell you the truth...I don't care.

Way too many other far more important things happening in the world other than Joe Biden's kid snorting some lines.

It's yet another scandal that is going to divert peoples attention to the wrong thing.


I agree with you on this, but I'd like to take this moment to compare this to Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter...the media was more over it than on this, all because Dick Cheney was against gay marriage, but I doubt that Biden is for legalization of drugs...so does that mean that the media should pressure him as to why he isn't? Of course they won't, because that wouldn't make any sense, though it's logically the same thing, it just shows how the media is.

In full disclosure, I hate Dick Cheny and I hate Joe Biden just as much.



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
TO tell you the truth...I don't care.

Way too many other far more important things happening in the world other than Joe Biden's kid snorting some lines.

It's yet another scandal that is going to divert peoples attention to the wrong thing.



Does anyone remember not to long ago the sheriff trying to have phelps arrested for "apparently smoking pot out of a water bong". Shouldn't the VP's daughter sniffing coke WHICH ACCORDING TO POLICE IS ONE AND THE SAME AS POSESSION, be arrested?

Oh wait, SHES THE VICE PRESIDENTS DAUGHTER! GG WP



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Distractions distractions...

This will show you whose not adult enough and or can't handle not making a big deal out of this in the midst of our economy destroying itself.

Another hey look here moment to distract us from whats going on behind the scenes.

Frankly, I couldnt care. How does this affect Biden at all from not being able to handle being Vice President. Ridiculous...

Bigger things are going on. People are struggling. Who cares what the vice presidents daughter puts up her nose.



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
TO tell you the truth...I don't care.

Way too many other far more important things happening in the world other than Joe Biden's kid snorting some lines.

It's yet another scandal that is going to divert peoples attention to the wrong thing.


I would agree, if it weren't for the drug laws which ruin millions of peoples lives every year. Joe the Biden's daughter will not go to jail for this, and she will not have her life ruined, as so many people have, due to the nature of punishing the addiction, rather than treating it.

Does anyone else find it ironic that Biden has spent years passing harsher and harsher drug laws? How about he points that destructive legislation at his own family, and see how much he likes it then.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Kaytagg]



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I don't really care either, however, Hasn't anyone considered that O'Biden could be our next president if anything happens to Obama?

This is as scarey as the thought of Dan Quayle becoming president when he was VP.

Just trying to stir fears.


Reminder: Cocaine is illegal. Just show some to a cop and they'll explain it to you. Or have a film of yourself snorting some and your life will be filled with some level of grief.



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Reminder: Cocaine is illegal. Just show some to a cop and they'll explain it to you. Or have a film of yourself snorting some and your life will be filled with some level of grief.


99% of the population = in jail.

VP Daughter, nothing to see here move along... move along...



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This should only be news - if Biden bought it from the Mexican Drug cartels personally...
and sold it to her...



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest, is there any proof its actually her?
Just because someone looks similar doesn't mean its them.
Modeling agencies and other unscrupulous people are advertising for look alikes of certain people.
In order to make scandal video's to get money.
Its happened alot recently.
Not that im saying its not her, but where is the proof?



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
How is this remotely worth the attention its getting?

She is a 27 year old private citizen, let her be.



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This isn't proof of any hypocrisy (although that isn't to say that our those in power aren't incredibly hypocritical) and this really has nothing to do with Biden; or more obviously the Obama administrationl.

There are alot of actual issues which need desperetly to be discussed, and yet stories like this are bound to dominate the news for at least a week or two. God, I don't even want to think about the AM dial.

At a point it isn't that the American people center their lives on frivolous bull# and ignore the real things affecting their real lives --you know, possibly the only ride around this thing you get.

At a certain point the blame finger has to find a way to point at all parties. Something as ridiculously unimportant and none of our buisness as this will get more air-time than anything of actual importance.

Hell, the perscription drug ad's and flashy graphics get more air-time than anything important.



eta: sorry for the rant but, you know.

[edit on 3/29/0909 by spines]



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Let me guess the begin poster is and voted Republican.

Yes people's kids do stuff.

Jenna Bush stepped out of her underpanties in public and rolled around with her sister in a cat fight.

George Jr. did coc aine and drank heavily besides lying in a coffin nude with a bunch of "frat brothers" (now come on folks that is weird) start researching "Skull & Cross Bones Society".

I'm so sick of mainly Republicans airing out their opponants dirty laundry.

Ashley doing drugs (just like the Bush girls did) does not effect the running of our government, it's simply another ploy to give more people a "bad taste" of another Democrat.

Resorting to digging up dirt on whoever you don't like.

Personally if the VP's daughter snorts coc aine, it's none of your business.

As long as the VP himself doesn't (during 9-5, Monday thru Friday) it's none of your business.

This is a conspiracy site.

There are more important things going on effecting our entire planet.

Give it a rest.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by ofhumandescent]



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is kind of a big deal since drug-using Americans have recently been blamed by the media for the cartel wars in Mexico. I've heard more than one anchor make a connection between American drug use and violence in Mexico.

I'm very curious to see how the MSM handles this.



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Just more proof of the hypocrisy in Washington. Drugs are illegal accept for them. Just another reason why we should be talking legalization.......


Exactly. Who cares if she uses coc aine ?

I do.

Because her hypocrite father authored many of the federal drug laws.

There was a congressman from Indiana about 5-10 years back, he tried to introduce legislation require captial punishment for drug dealers. Because you know, "we have to get tough". And then his son got busted with hundreds of pounds of marijuana, and the congressman changed his tune real fast. Oh not my kid, he's not like the others, he doesn't deserve 10 years in jail.



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If you read the article closely, you'll notice that they only say the woman in the video looks like Ashley Biden. They aren't saying it is her.

The story is actually about some video that NO ONE has verified, but is being auctioned off to the highest bidder for $250,000.

My guess is that VP Biden is paying the consequences for not going along with "the program". The power brokers of Washington have tapes like this about every politician or their family. We only get to hear about it when someone doesn't play along.



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
If you read the article closely, you'll notice that they only say the woman in the video looks like Ashley Biden. They aren't saying it is her.

The story is actually about some video that NO ONE has verified, but is being auctioned off to the highest bidder for $250,000.


If you read it even more closely you'll see that a number of journalists have reportedly seen the video and confirm that it looks exactly like her. The fact that the owner of the video retained a lawyer to broker the deal indicates a certain level of professionalism and makes it more unlikely to be a hoax in my opinion.



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Viral
[Originally posted by Common Good
not me, I see him and Obama in the White house with hookers and blow naming AIG executives to their team. I love this country.

Edit- If anything, Bush is a Bud smoker.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Common Good] ]

who's the troll who deleted this post?



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Let me guess the begin poster is and voted Republican.

Yes people's kids do stuff.

Jenna Bush stepped out of her underpanties in public and rolled around with her sister in a cat fight.

George Jr. did coc aine and drank heavily besides lying in a coffin nude with a bunch of "frat brothers" (now come on folks that is weird) start researching "Skull & Cross Bones Society".

I'm so sick of mainly Republicans airing out their opponants dirty laundry.

Ashley doing drugs (just like the Bush girls did) does not effect the running of our government, it's simply another ploy to give more people a "bad taste" of another Democrat.

Resorting to digging up dirt on whoever you don't like.

Personally if the VP's daughter snorts coc aine, it's none of your business.

As long as the VP himself doesn't (during 9-5, Monday thru Friday) it's none of your business.

This is a conspiracy site.

There are more important things going on effecting our entire planet.

Give it a rest.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by ofhumandescent]


Do WHAT???????????
I am from the south man...
Point is.
I vote for who i want...Who i deem will do the right job.

Not republican or democrat or liberal.

So easy on you bashing of my person...
Yes calling me A republican is rude and quite frankly riles me up!!



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join