It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Vice President Biden's Daughter Caught Up In Cocaine Scandal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Vice President Biden's Daughter Caught Up In Cocaine Scandal

www.radaronline.com

An explosive video being shopped to media outlets has plunged the White House and Vice President Joe Biden into a coc aine scandal, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

The video shows a woman, who is represented by the seller and his attorneys to be Biden’s daughter Ashley, snorting several lines of coc aine.

The tape has been viewed by a RadarOnline.com freelance reporter who confirms the woman looks identical to Ashley Biden.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit To Fix Link.

[edit on Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:08:39 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well we know where are Tax dollars are going up Biden's daughter's nose i suppose lol
Ps looking for the video i am sure it's on the net somewhere lol

www.radaronline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit To Fix Link.

[edit on Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:09:06 -0500 by MemoryShock]

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
TO tell you the truth...I don't care.

Way too many other far more important things happening in the world other than Joe Biden's kid snorting some lines.

It's yet another scandal that is going to divert peoples attention to the wrong thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Way too many other far more important things happening in the world other than Joe Biden's kid snorting some lines.

It's yet another scandal that is going to divert peoples attention to the wrong thing.

I certainly agree with that.

Just another, HEY LOOK AT THE KITTY moment for the US masses while somebody signs something horrible.

Besides what scandal? So what, she's a coke head, how does that effect the White House? Other than the color ofcourse.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I swear, I haven't heard from Joe Biden in MONTHS, and the first thing to pop up since the inauguration is his daughter is a crackhead?

I can just imagine him locked in his room in the White House, watching cartoons on TV all day in his pajamas, eating Garfield-shaped SpaghettiO's

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Viral]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Viral

That would be an awesome job, don't you think?

Do you think George did that often? I somehow see him in that scene far more than Biden.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
With the nation going through tough times, the least Obama could do for us is provide us with some Biden-material on a weekly basis; I feel Biden's a good guy, well intentioned, but god is he funny. I remember watching Leno a couple months ago and they showed a clip of Biden interrupting Obama whilst talking to a reporter; Obama had this look on his face that said "STFU Joe, please". Leno described Biden as a drunk uncle you hide away from your friends.

Anywho, we will probably see a double standard in the media in regards to Joe's daughter snorting coke, as opposed to anything happening in the Palin family. Don't get me wrong, family should be kept out of politics, just pointing out the eventual double standard. But I agree, there is more important things to focus on.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Who cares, this is just more proof the media is a bunch of scum bags. I didn't like it when they went after Palin's daughter and I feel just as disgusted by them doing this to an elected officials daughter no matter how I feel about him.

There is more than enough Biden gaffes to hold everybody over for a few lifetimes. I know politics is dirty, but you would think they would have the dignity to keep the family out of it. Unless they are directly implicit in a cover up or crime involving said official.

Just more distractions look over here while we strip away more of your rights.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I bet Obama's sorry he didn't entertain the idea of legalizing marijuana.

Now Joe Biden's daughter will go off to jail for a few years.

No, actually she won't. I'm just wasting text.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ashley Biden, 27, who is a social worker employed with the Delaware Department of Children, Youth and Families. She is also a board member of the Delaware YWCA organization

She is a social worker folk's.

Palin's kid was a KID..that was pregnant.

Ashley take's kid's away from people....SOCIAL SERVICE'S...

big difference

If they can go on and on over a pregnant girl..
And Brittney spears for ever and ever...

A vice president's daughter on drug's..and still working for social service's...
That is a way bigger story.

So you still want if it's proven to be her..working in your state...deciding if your fit to be a parent ? lol just asking

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is awful...several lines? Why with her Dad as Vice President can't she score a source or close to the source quaility, so she only has to snort one or two?

Wow I thought it was bad enough the Secret Service dropped the ball on the shoe throwing incident with Bush, and they can't even get this poor girl some decent quality blow?

People are right, it sure isn't worth it going into politics!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I'm sure situations like this are a lot more common than you would like to know.

If this was any other social worker it would be a non-story. Just because it is the vice-presidents daughter doesn't make it any different. If it is even her to begin with. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a totally different state and thought I've seen somebody that looks exactly like somebody I went to school with.

So what shes a coke head big deal, just like her and millions of other people that hold professional white collar jobs.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
not me, I see him and Obama in the White house with hookers and blow naming AIG executives to their team. I love this country.

Edit- If anything, Bush is a Bud smoker.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Common Good]

Granted, a lot of people in DC are cokeheads, as well as pedophiles or closet homosexuals. I'm just trying to add some levity to the board.

The point of my post, though, is that Biden proved himself to be unpalatable to the public. He says a lot of silly or ignorant things, and so his handlers have decided to put him under house arrest. Obama is doing enough public appearances for the two of them anyway.

In fact, I was thinking of starting a topic titled, "Where in the World is Joe Biden?," in the spirit of the Carmen Sandiego games.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Agreed. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a planned White House diversion to give the media an alternative story to the administration destroying the United States to reconstruct it in their image.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have to say this, I know some will argue, but take it as it is.

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree.

Bush admits to using coc aine, Obama admits to using coc aine.
Bidens daughter, well we video taped that sh*edit*

I wish we could get a president that, well you know, could maybe not of done drugs. Well they were born in that generation I guess. But still guys c'mon.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Anti-news at its "best". I would say that I'll believe it when I see the video and not some tabloid hack trying to push headlines or website hits, but I really wouldn't even bother watching the video.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Pfft!

It doesn't matter anyway. Doesn't anyone in the media realize that these people - and their children - are normal people, subjects of the same frailties as any other people?

I won't waste anymore time on this ...

It's their dime to entertain us on; this is their idea of 'news.'

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viral
In fact, I was thinking of starting a topic titled, "Where in the World is Joe Biden?," in the spirit of the Carmen Sandiego games.

I grew up in the times when a vice-president was trotted out for the campaign, then sat in the shadows for the term(s).

I remember this quote--
“The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, "How is the president?"”
Will Rogers

Spiro Agnew was an interesting vp. He may be more known for his "nattering nabobs of negativism" phrase, than for his resignation.

Cheney seemed to have broken the mold, using his office to further his interest in Iraq, inserting himself into the public spotlight whenever it furthered his interests.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join