It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's fall from grace, predicted over 3000 years ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by heliosprime

People who use God as a crutch to live their lives are truly pathetic

mindless fools. If there is somethimg wrong in your life , change it.

Saying some outside force controls your destiny is humorous .

Get a set, Man up , control your own life.

Wow, I thought I might never agree with you Seany.....but in this case, I do.

I love it when I am proved wrong. It helps me learn, grow. Thanks.

Great post.

Regards.......KK

[edit on 29-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Britan was once the greatest empire even on earth and then america the most powerful, now both have turned their back on God and his blessings have been removed.

When Britain's Empire dissolved and/or was given up, ironically attendances of Christian churches were still very high. It was certainly at a time when morality wasn't allegedly eroded by much of modern 'popular culture'.

Doubly ironic is the fact that a hell of a lot of people would argue that America's downfall has been because of the American Religious Right. Haven't you just had a 8 years of a Christian who claims God OKed his warring in the Middle-East? Presumably JesusGod was pretty OK with the rest of his actions whilst in office too? Yet here we are, watching America crumble as a result.

The election of the most vile liar of all time (obama) is just satans revenge on the lost sheep of Israel...........his time is short, has wrath great, but God will destroy him and his children forever...........very, very soon...

Any idea when? I've got to run a bath and go out in a few hours. Will I miss it?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that, if anything, God is worrying about the original Christian church, the Catholics, in Rome. America is barely worth a glance when it come to religious importance. God is worrying about the middle east and rome.

That is, if your God even exists.
Which he doesn't.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by kinda kurious
You are waiting for your white sheet outfit and pointy hat to come back from the Dry Cleaners, it is Saturday and there is no church today and you are bored, so you decided to kill a little time by going on-line to post this venomous rubbish?

It is posts like this which reminds me that for some human beings, their gene pool only has a shallow end.

KK

[edit on 28-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

Actually the seventh day is Sabbath. Sorry to disappoint you, but turned the klan down years ago............too liberal.....

For those who really want to understand, there is much to learn of the blessings on america and britian that the ignorant have thrown away.

Those who welcome evil in arogance also welcome the final death.

Britan was once the greatest empire even on earth and then america the most powerful, now both have turned their back on God and his blessings have been removed.

The election of the most vile liar of all time (obama) is just satans revenge on the lost sheep of Israel...........his time is short, has wrath great, but God will destroy him and his children forever...........very, very soon...

So, in your opinion, is that what happened with China, Rome, and Spain? God's wrath made their empires fall?
But...he must be pleased with the USA right now. There seems to be a huge increase of Christian fervor/fanaticism here.

And why is Obama Satan in your view? Honest question, I just want to understand how people with your beliefs see the world.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika
So, in your opinion, is that what happened with China, Rome, and Spain? God's wrath made their empires fall?
But...he must be pleased with the USA right now. There seems to be a huge increase of Christian fervor/fanaticism here.

And why is Obama Satan in your view? Honest question, I just want to understand how people with your beliefs see the world.

Ok, the British empire at its height was bigger than China, Rome and Spain. Rome is mentioned in the great dream statue in Daniel. (the legs of iron part)

There is much false chritianity in your "Christian fervor/fanaticism". TV preachers stealing money and leading many astray.

All that is Obamassiah stinks of satans filthy fingers. His rise from nowhere, his entire background, his vile policies, is absolute support for the most vile form of abortion, his "mistic" hold on small minded people, his associations with Ayres, Wright, etc, etc,

Obama is pure evil. As are all who surround him. Each member of his cabinet has that "deal with the devil" background, having done things like unpaid taxes yet confrimed anyway, kidnapped children at gunpoint, etc...

Currently america has become the part of the exodus that raised the "golden calf". America having been raised up by God, now has turned its back on the commandments..........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join