It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube star summoned to White House?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This guy is one of the only guys that have 'Common Sense' nowadays.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This means nothing, they are stroking the people's egos.

Just like in the Movie Braveheart

Robert the Bruce: [Robert the Bruce is visiting his leper father] Father?
Robert's Father: Ah, come in. Come in.
Robert the Bruce: A rebellion has begun.
Robert's Father: [pause] Under whom?
Robert the Bruce: A commoner... named William Wallace.
Robert's Father: [another pause] You will embrace this rebellion. Support it from our lands in the north. I will gain English favor by condemning it and ordering opposed from our lands in the south. Sit down. Stay awhile.

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Wait is this for real?

President Bush never would have paid any attention to anything that was said on youtube or on any other videos.

What is going on with the NWO?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wow...........wish I could produce such a masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!
It takes a very BRAVE person to do such a thing.....
Hopefully all this presidential and world wide attention will stop him from "disappearing ".
Is it too late to have him tagged with a tracking devise?!!!!!!
I hope he will be allright and will look foreward to more from him in the future.........

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I like this guy...I don't know what they want with him.

But, I won't be surprised that he himself works for the elitist. There are indeed big plans for this guy. I'll keep a careful eye on him.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
He was scheduled this week to appear on the "Jerry Doyle Show" when he told the radio host that Obama had personally invited him to meet in the White House "to discuss the disturbing nature of the videos."

worldnetdaily.com...

Disturbing nature?

If that random source I googled is correct, than it seems that Obama is more scared than appealed?

But, since this sort of thing has been made public, a disappearing act would not go unnoticed...perhaps a suppression could go through under our eyes and ears though.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What ever the reason. I'm quite sure it isn't to sit and chat over some coffee and cake.

They probably have plenty of tea though..
Probably enough to attract attention. Realizing how volitile our current state is, and just how many people are ready now or just about ready.

They are gonna head this off before the people really are marching..

I await his reports, however coerced they might be.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A free person cannot be "summoned". Only a slave can be "summoned".

A sovereign citizen could only be invited.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Bá $tar ds - probably to threaten him or make sure he has undue pressure or doens't make any more clips.

I really liked the "go buy a gun" part, it sends a chilling message that power doesn't have to reside with corrupt and bankrupt Governments.

Viva lá revolucion!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Who says Obama just doesn't like a good debate?
much ado about nothing.

If this guy is willing to speak out all over youtube. There is a good chance he will keep speaking no matter what Obama asks him.
So I doubt there is any keeping him quiet.

If they wanted to keep him quiet, the thead starter would of never have heard about it.

My only fear is now were gonna have a bunch of crazies saying all sorts of crazy stuff on youtube thinking they can get a ticket to the white house.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
He was scheduled this week to appear on the "Jerry Doyle Show" when he told the radio host that Obama had personally invited him to meet in the White House "to discuss the disturbing nature of the videos."

worldnetdaily.com...

Disturbing nature?

If that random source I googled is correct, than it seems that Obama is more scared than appealed?

But, since this sort of thing has been made public, a disappearing act would not go unnoticed...perhaps a suppression could go through under our eyes and ears though.

Or the guy is building this up as much as possible, and is gonna do anything to cash in on his fame.

He was found on youtube after all.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
"Wake up, America. While you were playing with the toys of your consumer wealth, you lost much more than your bloated economy of living beyond your means. You lost your representative democracy. Your servants have become your masters. Taxation without representation is tyranny."

Awesome , Wake up Star and Flag.
Where do I sign up to rally up...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Maybe Obama viewed this video and had an EPIPHANY? And if he did not, then he needs to have one. There's not a person I know that is not majorly pissed off at our Politically corrupt system. There's no more moral fiber left in our system, it's all about self profligate, insentient greed. The system needs an enema about the size of Nebraska.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I watched these videos a few weeks ago. I was impressed by the message, especially considering he doesn't seem to be reading cue cards.

I have one problem with his message: "bring back two years of universal service."

To talk about liberty while suggesting forced service is an oxymoron.

The government is supposed to serve the people, not the other way around. If you want to be in government, then it should be viewed as service with a reasonable salary and pension (if "we the people" let you stick around long enough to have a pension). I say our reps. should get something in line with what we pay our military personnel.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

That’s because Bush wasn’t as arrogant is this guy.
I have no doubt it will be a shut up or die scenario or fire them up so we can start the gun grabs after a few people go bananas.
Maybe he will end up like the last "dissenter" who went to meet with Obama at the Whitehouse, 9/11 widow Beverly Eckert.
Her plane “nosedived” into a house and it was attributed to Pilot error.
I really hope I am wrong but the fact that disarming us, drafting our children into his private army and giving control of our country to the banks via a debt that CAN NOT be repaid is the focus of Obama’s administration makes me think that we are out of the frying pan and in the fire.

Bush was bad but I felt a lot more secure with him than with this clown.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Our grandparents hate us (by us, I mean: blue blooded Americans).

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
That video linked in the OP has over 2 million views.
That is a bunch.

I think he will sit down face to face with Obama and two or three particularly menacing Secret Service agents and they will try to persuade him to "tone it down", if you will.
If they were going to outright silence him, it would have been done already.

Or they could be playing another game. Openly invite him to the White House and have him killed before he gets there. That way, it appears that you had nothing to do with it. Afterall, you wanted to chat with him.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This guy has a point. Pouring all this money into the economy will only have a "dead cat bounce" effect. The markets and everyone will appear to recover, but only for a short time.

Once that the money dries up as fast as it is spent the economy will completely implode on itself. Driving us into the first great world depression.

What happens after this? Once that China and the rest of the G20 decide to dump the dollar and go either with a world currency or a basket of currencies the ones that have orchestrated this entire mess will launch their counteroffensive against China.

This entire market collapse is going to have the direct result of crippling China's economy. Why do you think that we are so eager to dump our debt on China's dime? When the whole enchelada hits, China is going to loose it's rear end in the turmoil.

Turning a crisis into an oppertunity.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So, he's been summoned by the chosen one. If it were me, I'd tell the chosen one to go take a flying leap at a rolling donut. I'd tell the chosen one that a request would be more in order, and demand an apology for the summoning.

Maybe a pool should be started when this guy gets sent to Gitmo.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
He is co-opting someone who, despite the sincerity of his sentiment, will become a 'celebrity' and be absorbed into the machine.

Although he makes valid points - I feel that he will soon begin to suffer the inevitable effects of the 'will of Landru".

Sad really. We make 'stars' out of people, then focus on them instead of the message.

I hope he remembers to ask why he was so 'summoned' and what it means to the people - assuming he's not just a paid actor, like Regan, or Schwartzenegger.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I was thinking earlier that Obama may just offer him a job.
If he isn't on the payroll already.

It is starting to seem like they WANT this revolution to kick off. What with a Congresswoman recently calling for armed revolt.

Trying to have us push that reset button for them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join